Wise Installation Wizard Not Responding

Best answers
I used to play back during 1.0, but since then my computer has been reformatted and I haven't reinstalled it. I want to now, but I've downloaded the file from about five different places and they all do the same thing. It starts up the 'Wise Installation Wizard', goes to the default screen of the thing, then doesn't do anything. If I click on anything it puts up the 'Not Responding' icon at the top left corner, then it says its not responding.

I really want to play this game. But I can't! Please help!

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have antivirus software running try turning it off for the install.

Best answers
Thanks for the help, but that wasn't it. I did find out what was wrong though.
TO ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS INSTALLING:
Steam is VITAL to installing. I did not realize that until I realized there were multiple posts about problems with Steam. If the makers of ESF read this, it would be more user friendly if you included a link to the Steam page on the downloads area, because I was unaware it was necessary at the time.

Best answers
The prior to installation please have steam installed warning wasn't a tip?

Glad u figured it out that i didn't make it here in time poo lol.

Best answers
What tip? Where? I went to the files section, clicked the latest release, downloaded it, then tried intstalling it. I didn't look through the sight, and the Wizard wasn't letting it start up to the point where the installation tells you you need to have run Steam at least once before installing this.

If there was a warning and I missed it, I will (and do anyway) admit to being stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom