Why Trunk's sword?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tsunami, trunks PWNZ all those characters :D

Best answers
u cant take out trunks like he doesnt exist. u can add all the characters u want, but removing trunks would kinda be stupid

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the only thing trunks needs is a beam to struggle with he only has one beam and that's a strong as a generic ki beam.If you ask me they could also remove the blinding effect and make the beam a little stronger or add a beam that is atleast as strong as a masenko.

JeS

Best answers
heh thats is true because generic beam makes a bigger blast radius than his burning attack does lol :p but i still love usin him......for some reason he's the only one i can really melee with.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blinding effect on the burning attack makes him unique/useful; I'd rather have that than just another slightly-stronger-than-generic-beam beam attack

Best answers
Trunks should be given Kamehameha Like in the Manga for a stronger beam attack.
As for the sword, that should be optional by pressing a button he withdraws his sword, so he can either use his sword, or normal melee.
I think he should be slightly slower when using his sword, but can deal more damage (not sure about this one hit kill thing)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody knows what the sword system will be, but I'm sure they can make it good without us yammering about how it should be...

Too many people have kamehameha... no point in adding trunks to the list...

Best answers
i didnt read all the tread but trunks sword is a very strong sword.

In one of the movies it tells u from where he gets it. Its a sword created my wizards from another planet to contain a really big monster which goku n' all had to destroy. So its not just "normal" metal.

Best answers
They can give trunks the Masenko.....he used it in movie 8.

Best answers
what about final flash? Trunks knew it and vegeta is the only one that knows it so that way you would have two ppl with it...he used it in the android saga...

Llort

L
Originally posted by Hitokiri
He does that to one of the androids. And he lives. He gets up and actually fires a huge ass beam that makes a big crater (and he thinks he killed the androids but he didnt)

I just looked over the manual, and the statistics, and I realized that trunks has to be the most inferior character of all. I mean he transforms fast... but so does gohan. And gohan has better/more attacks, and a higher max speed. In fact only piccolo matches trunks' sluggishness, and piccolo's attacks are much more numerous and of use than trunk's, the downside being his transform is later and the amplifier is only 1.5, but feh...

Trunks has like a 10 hp advantage over the other SSJ's, that's about it :/ So hopefully the sword will give him some of the freaking punch he needs. Although him kind of being the worst character makes me feel better about myself when I do well or I suck heh :p
what da **** r u talking about?

Best answers
Uhh u dunno wot hes talkin bout? a shame...
Anyways i fink most of u are forgetting that this is based on the dbz series not the movies so they probaly won't add that kind of stuff
Trunks is not the most inferior character of all if u know how to use him really...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he is probably trying to say is that trunks needs a beam that is able to struggle with kamehameha and other beams of that kind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't know yet.

And shingy, I'm saying trunks is pretty much statistically inferior (his balance of HP, speed, and attacks etc). Of course if you're good enough, you can beat anyone with trunks. It's just that it's easier to play with and own as just about every other character.

You might look at it like counter-strike: Picture trunks as a UMP. The thing is pretty bad, and you would probobly do better if you chose an AK-47 because it's simply a better overall gun, despite the few advantages the UMP has over it, like having less recoil and costing less money. But hell, if you're really good, you can get top score with a UMP every damn game. But that score could probobly be even higher if you used a better gun like the AK. The UMP can only unlock so much of your potential; it's limits are far below that of the AK-47.

The same way trunks is below the other characters. However the guns in CS aren't supposed to be equal; assault rifles are supposed to beat sub machine guns in terms of being a better weapon, and although a truly l33t CS m45t0|2 or whatever could own an AK-47'er using a glock, it's a hell of a lot harder to do. In ESF it seems they try to strive for balance. Trunks is below the balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom