Why Trunk's sword?

Best answers
I dont know why everyone wants to use trunk's sword.
I mean for god sakes Goku could block the thing with his finger and it wouldnt be able to get any stronger than what it starts as (turning ssj isnt going to improve the metal of his sword or make it sharper) I mean i know his sword is cool BUT HE BEARLY USED IT in the show. He cut frieza and his guys to pieces and thats about it.

Thank You.
Good Night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks has barely any attacks. He needs something to beef him up and set him along side the other characters. So the logical choice is: The sword. Goku had to surround his finger with a shield of energy to block it; it's not like his skin was too hard or anything. Anyway, sword is damn cool.

Best answers
I know i like trunk's sword too but well i dont see it helping him much.

(move i thought up)
/
< o==[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
\

trunks holds his sword by his wrists and first a generic ki beam. The beam carries the sword and drives it into the victim

Best answers
has ne one seen the music video for the song its my life by bon jovie? well u see a clip in ther of trunks flying at some guy with hsi sword and the guy just blocks it and grabs trunks with one had and with teh otehrte shoot a beam right into his stomach, i assumed that he died there...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does that to one of the androids. And he lives. He gets up and actually fires a huge ass beam that makes a big crater (and he thinks he killed the androids but he didnt)

I just looked over the manual, and the statistics, and I realized that trunks has to be the most inferior character of all. I mean he transforms fast... but so does gohan. And gohan has better/more attacks, and a higher max speed. In fact only piccolo matches trunks' sluggishness, and piccolo's attacks are much more numerous and of use than trunk's, the downside being his transform is later and the amplifier is only 1.5, but feh...

Trunks has like a 10 hp advantage over the other SSJ's, that's about it :/ So hopefully the sword will give him some of the freaking punch he needs. Although him kind of being the worst character makes me feel better about myself when I do well or I suck heh :p

Best answers
Maybe, they'll make the sword do higher damage in melee. Perhaps he could swing it crazy fast too. But, he is kinda inferior to the other characters in the game.

Best answers
I wonder if trunks can use his sword

does this mean

that Gohan may get the z-sword

that would be cool

Best answers
u know what could b funny? if they'll give gohan the z sword and if u smash it on a wall 100 times it'll break and the supreme kai will show up and give u a lot of power as he does in the show. but only 1 gohan will b able to hold the sword, the first to find it. and if u die, the person who killed u will get the z sword (only if he's gohan). damn....this belongs to the suggestions section :)

JeS

Best answers
what they could do is maybe have the sword as an attack like melee but cause more damagae then melee but take longer to put it away and switch to another attack such as burning attack or sumthin

Best answers
what they should do is this:
when u select the sword he pulls it out and holds it in both hands in front of him. if u press block he will include his sword in the blocking, ony if he has it out. to attack u will press left click and u will swoop like in melee. once u get close to them u will slice them. maybe it will kill them instantly, maybe it will do nominal damage. both would be cool. maybe you could throw the sword with right click when its out. it would go thru the person and kill them instantly or just do nominal damage and return to u with use of ki.
the reason this would be a great system is that #1 it makes sense. he should be able to swoop fast in and swing. now the question about anyone just being able to block it with one finger, great. thats fine, if the person happens to block, it doenst hurt them at all. but if they do not block, their loss and they get cut in half. its like a disc, but its slightly different cuz u go with the attack. if the person blocks the sword u can swipe it again, kinda like in melee when u r blocked u can kick again and if they dont block well then u kick their ass. the same thing with throwing the sword. if its blocked then fine, no damage. it will just return to sender.
the reason this is not 'unbalancing' is because there is already use of discs by other characters, only their discs can be sent without them following them and they kill instantly no matter what.
i feel confident that this all makes sense and is a good idea to all who read it.

JeS

Best answers
heh sounds good because i personally would love ot have his sword as an attack

Best answers
how else can they implement his sword without using it as an attack?

ZuL

Best answers
Sk8Dog, that's a kinda good suggestion, but really, swooping is really fast if you look at the discs :)

Best answers
Trunks is inferior in the game, Personally hes the only character I play with him along with cell once in a great while. Im a great player with trunks, Its just getting used to his attacks. I thought the same thing using trunks he needs a bigger blast. I thought about his sword to why have it on his back if he dont use it. Make a attack like meelee where he has his sword out instead. Also make a move where he powers up his sword and shoots a beam kinda like the kame or something along those lines. I love trunks on this game and im very good with him, he just needs one or 2 more attacks. Why give every other character 2 more then what trunks has, dont make sense to me.

Best answers
krillins disc is hella fast and friezas disc can home, and u can not see either discs on scouter

JeS

Best answers
nor can u see beams on a scanner......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they have the sword thing kind of figured out by now, so there isn't much point in having lengthy suggestion posts about how it should be used :/

I really wonder tho, how it's gonna be. Trunks really frickin needs something...

Best answers
why not just take out trunks and add in some one cooler....kinda like Tien or Yamcha or BROLLY(weeee)or captian ginyu or.......uhm.....errrr....i forgot

Best answers
trunks i like playiong with cuz he might have weak moves but there cool. And it is true he is very inferior. I hope they dont make a sword like a disk, i want to melee with that thing, not make it a slow moving disk like thing looking like a sword =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom