Why no gt and movie guys??

Best answers
Well GT is not really fanfiction, theres about 60 episodes and a movie, They are already out in japanese and ive seen the latest ones that are being converted to english by Funimation (www.dragonballgt.com)

It is true it wasnt made by the original people yes, Nor by Toriyama but toriyama didnt even make anything past the Start of the cell saga so how come the buusaga and Fusion and such arent counted as Fanfiction then?, Besides dont bring up dead threads..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, Froggo. Akira Toriyama did write the Cell and Buu sagas--I don't know where you're getting your information from.

He didn't WANT to make anything past the Furiza saga, but was pestered into making more.

Also, I don't really care if there are 60 episodes of GT, that doesn't make it any less of the Fanfiction it really is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well it wood be cool if the server had an option to have or not have movie and gt player's in to the server

Best answers
why is it that everyone always emphasize on other characters....in all other mods they add those chars and when u join a server what do u see? like 10 ppl are goku and 10 ppl are vegeta.... there added the main charecters first cause they are the MAIN charecters of the show...they have significance through most of the show... wait till they at least get everything they want out of the way and MAYBE they could add a few new charecters...so be patient

Best answers
Well Toriyama made the whole Frieza saga and previous saga's by himself, He worked some but he didnt come up with the whole buu storyline by himself though

Best answers
Thet attended to stop after the Frieza Saga, that's where AT wanted to end the story, but he continued the series(for whatever reason). That is what I think what Froggo is saying.

I am not sure but, I believe that if you added characters they would have to be transformation of the orignal characters like ssj4, which will has been very conversial agruement being weither or not it was intended to be a true form on the ssj evolution scale.

Another fact could be clashing of series and movies to the original, finding English versions of voices would be hard for the GT or DBZ movies right?

There are Reason I am sure of it.

Best answers
I think they should at least add Android 18 to the character selections cuz for one thing, she's a lot stronger than krillin and she sticks around for the rest of the series. Plus, I think many people would appreciate some dbz chicks in the mod...;D That's all I have to say...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT IS A DBZ MOD... NOT A DBZ/ KINDA GT MOD. Only characters for the DBZ show will get a place in ESF. There are ssj4 models out there that you can download and use if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom