Why isn't esf based on power level?

Best answers
As in my title why not? your speed, how much enegry, and posably your life

should be based on your power level insted of your form. and if you think

about it thats the way it's done in the real anime. I can't really support my

point any more then that unfortualty but i have a few things that annoy me

about this game because they are very unacurate.

Gohan's Mesanko it's not even called Mesanko you call it "Power Beam" why?

aswell the Masanko's right click should be a ball because if I recall correctly

Gohan fired a Masako Ball at Frieza 2 when he got really mad. This is also

seen in a flashback when Gohan explains that he has hidden power.

The enegry field of Gohan is incorrect when it is blasted you should gain

enegry not lose it.

What about Gohan's Kamahamaha wave? He didn't unlearn it in the show so

why does he in this game. Gohan even did the Kamahamaha in the show

when not a Super Saiyan.

Trunks' burning attack is a ball did anyone know that, and it is actually fairly

strong. An example is that it blew up frieza's spaceship.

Krillin's scatter beam is a beam not a ball, but im sure you know that.

I know stuff about Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon has alredy been said, but

when you do get it fixed it should detach and go with the rest of it when you

stop putting enegry into it the same with all the other beams as seen in

countless episodes of DragonBall Z.

I have stuff to say about Gohan and Piccolo's moddel but I'll do that in the

model fourms

Thank you for reading my idea's.

-Mercury

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Double spacing hurts zeo's eyes......

1) It may be called power beam, but gohan still says masenko.

2) It is energy shield, not energy field. I've seen gohan use this move twice: once while fighting garlic jr. and once in the history of trunks. In both cases, it was used as a shield, not some weird move to steal energy.

3) Gohan didnt know the kamehameha before going ssj. You, sir, are a victim of Funimation.

4) Yes, most people know burning attack is a ball. And no, it isnt that strong. A generic beam can blow up a space ship.

5) The piccolo model is just fine and so is the gohan (although im not really a fan of it).

Best answers
I am sure the team could change it more to the show but this would turn some things up side down...
for example:

the saiyans are getting pl faster than any other race (to the show)
humans dont really stand a chance...
nameks can regerate bodyparts and increase body lenght of arms legs..
buu is pretty much invincible cuz he could regerate always..
and andriods endless energy...

if this gets in ESF you could think what would change...Saiyans would eventually dominate and humans well they would have to hide somewhere or hope that he's on the side of a strong team..Andriods would constantly fire ki waves..

anyway this whole story goes to PL line..if it would be exactly like the show esf servers would be like i said..

In your idea the saiyans would be superior in everyway..but true some things need to change...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, if it was the like that Primal, the androids would be the best choice. You could do just about anything without fear of recharging during a fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan can do khh while not ssj he did it against buu's ball.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats after he had already turned ssj......he was in his late teens as well, meaning he had already learned the kamehameha wave (which he used for the first time against cell).

Best answers
yeah and the model of gohan in ESF is kid gohan not adult..so therefore he, must learn kamehameha after he goes SSJ..

Best answers
well Zeonix androids would rule for a certain amount of time...but eventually saiyans still would dominate :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. If you know how to play esf well, you cant be beaten if you have infinite ki. Being able to teleport and swoop without ever needing to charge is the best advantage i can think of (besided immortality). And remember this: The androids wiped the floor with the saiyans. There will be no hyperbolic time chamber to save you, buddy.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to understand that this is a game before it is based on dbz. It is balanced as a game and not to be a complete virtual model of dbz. In other words things are done for the sake that its a game and not dbz. If I haven't made my point then I need help from someone else to translate.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
3) Gohan didnt know the kamehameha before going ssj. You, sir, are a victim of Funimation.

4) Yes, most people know burning attack is a ball. And no, it isnt that strong. A generic beam can blow up a space ship.

5) The piccolo model is just fine and so is the gohan (although im not really a fan of it).
3.) Gohan didnt know kamehameha before ssj but he said he didnt "unlearn" it, meaning when u revert to normal form u lose the ability to do it.. i dont know if changing that is impossible on the half-life engine but if it could be changed that'd be nice..

4.) yea frieza dodged it easily it was just a small explosion, and trunks is a melee fighter. his strength lies in his sword, not his ability 2 shoot super powerful beams.

5.) the piccolo model isnt just fine, when he crosses his arms they go into his chest, and his eye-lasers shoot out of his forhead.. and the gohan model well, if he was referring 2 the quality of it yea, alot of them need to/are being redone. hence the current outline of krillin on the POTW on front page

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
He means that when u first go SSJ, and then back to normal, u unlearn Kamehameha.....and i agree its a bit weird...

about the PL idea, this has been done for balancing reasons, if a new player comes into a server and he needs to fight a 700 million dude, its impossible to win

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The only reason this game isn't based on the players powerlevel, is balancing issues. Just like MyStIc~ShAdOw said, it would be impossible to play against someone that has a powerlevel of 700,000,000. About Gohan "un-learning" the Kamehameha, is indeed wierd, but there is a way to make it so you can keep it after doing SSJ. Give Gohan the Kamehameha, like you would pickup a weapon in Half-Life.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does everyone care so much about gohan having the kamehameha?

Best answers
Mercury said:
As in my title why not? your speed, how much enegry, and posably your life should be based on your power level insted of your form. and if you think about it thats the way it's done in the real anime.
Actually, it isn't. Think about USSJ (I just like to call it BEEFCAKE Super Saiyan.) Power level goes up, Speed goes down.

Mercury said:
Gohan's Mesanko it's not even called Mesanko you call it "Power Beam" why?
That's it's internal designation I believe...watch the English version of the Tree of Might Movie and you'll see why.

Mercury said:
The enegry field of Gohan is incorrect when it is blasted you should gain enegry not lose it.
You do realise that Gohan can FIRE a counter-attack that uses the energy absorbed by the shield right?

Mercury said:
Trunks' burning attack is a ball did anyone know that, and it is actually fairly strong. An example is that it blew up frieza's spaceship.
No offense, but fairly strong in the way that I don't think it ever made a dent in an enemy in the entire series?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The speed of beefcake ssj is slow because the initial speed of that form is really slow.

Best answers
Sorry I had a few things left out.
It was a spelling mistake when I said field and not shield.

The thing about Super Saiyan's is that when they transform they lose enegry so if your flying it whould go down two times as fast, Super Saiyan 2 whould go down 3x.

For the Ultra Super Saiyan that is an exception your as strong as a Super Saiyan 2 but speed in the middle between normal and Super Saiyan.

and if some one is more powerfull then you there harder to beat this happens all the time in DragonBall Z.

Oh, I almost forgot, I said that the buring attack is a ball and is FAIRLY not really strong, fairly strong. It is a medium weak blast not a weak blast

Best answers
At a certain level Ultra SSJ is faster than a ssj but slower than ssj2..cuz otherwise vegeta shouldnt be able to pound cell that much...cell was pretty fast and only an acended ssj could keep up i think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom