Why is Klylin the Bad Ass in ESF

Best answers
I agree that Klylin speed should be lowered and Trunks speed should be higher than Klylin. Because Trunks is a melee fighter but he cannot keep up because his speed is low. I know that the ESF Team can fix this in an instant with just a small patch for 1.2.3. I hope that my prayers will be heard.

Best answers
they wont be realseing any new patches until 1.3 so you just gotta wait, but they should lower krillins speed, and up his power if anything, becasue he is a melee fighter but he used many energy attacks as well

Best answers
I think they should lower both PL and speed of Klylin but not too much, his full PL is 8,000,000 why not make it 5 mil or 4 just like Gokou's PL. Is there any chance that this topic will be heard.

Best answers
Yeah, if you made krillin crappier, NO ONE WOULD PLAY HIM.
In fact, already NO ONE DOES.
and if you're an expert on one character, usually, you're an expert on all the others.

Best answers
You're wrong CrimsonQueso many play's Klylin, even my friends and I play him because his an overall character. If you're really an expert and you spend a lot of time on playing ESF you should know what I am saying because Klylin is really powerful and the fastest character in ESF.

Best answers
hes the fastest or one of the fastest (After his Trans). in the beginnin hes one of the slowest if not the slowest u gotta take a hell of an ass whippin to trans. u cant waltz in a room wit krillin and expect to win at the start cus its not gonna happen u cant really do nuttin wit him at the start unless ur a pro or everyone else in the room sucks. i understand wut ur sayin but if ur gonna be that slow at the start wit krillin its only fair to get that kind of pay off for all that hard work u have to work the hardest wit him to get the pl to trans cus his takes the longest out of anyones in the game.

look at the whole picture instead of the end result

Best answers
Klylin will trans after 10 or 15 minutes of gameplay. But I play like almost 5 hours of playing. And if you play like I do you will notice the difference. I beat someone using Trunks and Gohan by using Klylin(I beat them by score).

Best answers
lol thats trunks and gohan try playing someone thats decent wit people like vegeta goku cell or buu then youd see wut i mean. krillin doennt trans in 10 15 mins more like 20 mins ive never really got to use krillin well but ive seen people use him and hes not a easy character to use.

someone whos new or almost average isnt gonna go in a room and kill like crazy wit krillin like they would wit goku or vegeta or one of those other top charcters. and besides u said 5 hrs of play in that time goku whould have way more than krillin can dream of because once u trans wit him u cant trans back.

with a saiyan u can fight normal and get jus as high as krillin transed then trans and whip krillins ass wit ease. krillin isnt the type youd use for a early win hes the type youd use for a late win

Best answers
I know that Gokou Vegeta and Buu are powerful the only way Klylin will win is by Power Level and Power Struggle. Gohan is powerful too, but Trunks is really overpowered by Klylin because at first without trans they are at the same speed. All I know is that the key factor in the ESF is your experience in ESF the Speed and Power Level.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF doesn't totally follow the show - that's the only reason I can give =P

So, you're saying you want krillin to be totally useless and not be able to kill anybody?

You're forgetting the entire "gameplay" and "fun" factors that are important in games.

Best answers
yea i kno basically he sounds like he wants to tone krillin down cus someone beat him bad while they were playin lol.

and wut do u mean trunks is overpowered hes underpowered hes slow too slow alot slower than he should be hes jus as fast as vegeta or goku but on here hes one of the slowest. so wut if he has a fast trans trunks sucks on here and needs to be changed he has no real advantages his sword isnt useable unless ur in adv melee in the long run krillin crushes trunks and its bull**** so dont complain about krillin needs to be changed bla bla bla if anything trunks should be changed.

hes too slow even wen he transes. krillin doesnt need to be changed hes fine the way he is

Best answers
I tested it right now, I played as Klylin and my friend is Gohan he beat me 23 times while I beat him 14 times, by now my PL is almost 2,000,000 while Gohan is in his ssj form is 2,000,000pl, Klylin is not yet transformed and his match now is a normal ssj transformation. You see you can keep up that easily even when you are Klylin.

I am not saying this to disrespect anyone, You also Hyuga Neji want to change Trunks because you knew also that something is wrong with Trunks, or maybe you lose also using Trunks that's why you want them to change Trunks power. And Klylin is not useless I'm suggesting this because Klylin's PL is way more higher than anybody else many people say Klylin is weak because they are not using him. I am just saying this because I am a fan of DBZ and ESF. I played DBZ Budokai 3 but I liked the best is ESF because it's coming as close as the DBZ series that's why I'm suggesting.

Best answers
well x-boy i took no offesne to it but theres no need to change krillin he might as well stay as is cus he wont be able to keep up wit anyone in 1.3 since everyone else is gettin extra transes in 1.3 him and piccolo are the ones that will only be getting only one trans. and its not that i lose wit trunks its jus his speed is really irritating.

he should be alot faster id rather trans alot later or somthin to be the speed of goku or vegeta (even tho trunks did trans to ssj b4 they did age wise) ayway back to krillin u want his pl turned down but they arent gonna make anymore patches for 1.2 in 1.3 youll kinda get ur wish cus everyone elses pls will be higher cus of their extra transes(hopefully trunks gets ussj2 :( ) so krillin will be as weak as u want him to be :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
I tested it right now, I played as Klylin and my friend is Gohan he beat me 23 times while I beat him 14 times, by now my PL is almost 2,000,000 while Gohan is in his ssj form is 2,000,000pl, Klylin is not yet transformed and his match now is a normal ssj transformation. You see you can keep up that easily even when you are Klylin.
That's the idea of fair, even gameplay. You cannot possibly want to change that, can you?

Best answers
Yes I know that ESF Team make it like that to be fair, but if they will not change that I hope they change the Power Struggle because Klylin can push back most of the powers of saiyans at full pl. But like Hyuga said if the Saiyans will have 3 trans then they don't have to change Klylin.

Best answers
Hey, if your friend is playing Gohan and he transes, and stays at 2 mil while you rise, that is because he sucks. Gohan is a crappy character, he and trunks are just fast trans for newbs (except trunks' melee may make him appeal to experts) and you don't trans as soon as you can, most people wait for a higher pl to multiply.
And if you see most of the experts playing, they always play as either Vegeta, Goku, Buu, or Frieza. And I rarely see experts play in power struggles. You're the only one who thinks Krillin is too powerful. EVERYONE else thinks he sucks.

Best answers
Most people think that he sucks because in the DBZ Episodes he is weak. But in the ESF he is strong you should know that if you are playing ESF long enough. Klylin is the fastest and most strongest when transformed and very dangerous in the right hands, you don't know this maybe you are not using Klylin. But I will not argue anymore I'll wait for ESF 1.3.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True Trunkses ability haveing perfect trans at 3 million is perfect.
If you stay in normal form you gain lots of PL and if you are in danger you can instatrans to get out of there.

Just as a side note. If your oponent has more PL than you then you get more PL from attacking him. if you are boath about equal you boath get the same amount. if you are stronger you get less PL than him.
So if you fight in normal form you get more PL and can use the PL boost from SSJ better.
And since Krillin cant descend he looses a big advantage.

Namely Trunks will catch up in PL faster than Krillin will gain it and when Trunks transforms hell be a lot stronger than Krillin.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin is WEAK

get that EVERYONE WILL GET A 6 MILLION PL WHEN THEY TRANS AT 3 MILLION

cept for buu cell piccolo and frieza

but stop basing his pl all of the saiyans can get 3 million pl to trans at easy then get 6 million krillin has the same multiplier as the rest of the characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom