Why is Klylin the Bad Ass in ESF

Best answers
I have watch the entire DBZ Episodes from Freeza to Buu Saga and Klylin is one of the most weakest character in DBZ and he can't surpass any of the Super Saiyans or Nemic. And in the movies he got only one hit and he is knocked out. So why did they make Klylin super strong in ESF, In his regular form he is weak but when he transform he is super strong, and his KI is over 7,000,000 when his CF is full he surpasses all of the Super Saiyans. My suggestion is why don't they make Klylin be like in the Series or Movies, he is strong but he is not stronger than any other Super Saiyans. I hope in the next release they will make the Power Levels right.

Best answers
from wut i see they do have krillin pretty strong but it also takes a real long time to trans wit him if u made him the weakest character on the game no one would ever pick him so they tried to balance it out since krillin really doesnt have a trans. and even tho he goes to about 6 mil wen he transes it takes u a hell of a long time to trans. u need 3 mil to trans i think.

so think about it by time he transes you should have already transed and u should have alot of pl in normal so wen u trans it would double makin u stroner (that is if ur usin a saiyan) so its pretty even and balanced the way they have him now

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is only gettin one transformation, as are the other humans that might be added to ESF, so he gets one big one.

Best answers
When I'm fighting with my friend my character is Gokou and he is Klylin, we fight one on one. From what I noticed is everytime I kill him he get stronger and stronger and when the time that Klylin has trans he is just like a Super Saiyan even Gokou or Vegeta cannot match Klylin's KI and PL, this power should have been for Gokou or Vegeta. Klylin's full CF with Trans is about 8,000,000 and that is stronger than anybody else in the ESF. They should have made Tien instead of Klylin because Tien can go toe to toe with Trunks when he's not in a Super Saiyan in the DBZ Movie, Bojack Unbound.

This should have been the Power Level in the Good Guys

Gokou - Strongest
Vegeta
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo
Klylin

dor

Best answers
you cant make the power levels exacly like the show its agame so what the team done with krilin is fine and balance

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you may say that krillin has the largest power boost, but....krillin takes the longest to transform, krillin will only have one transformation, and the game needs to be balanced, it would be unfair if krillin would be the weakest....nobody would play with him

Best answers
Even if Klylin is the weakest, if he transform he will become the strongest and plus his destructo disc is very powerful. And when he is in a transfrom he doesn't go back to the normal form, so he will stay as powerful as he is, and when you are doing a melee attack Klylin's KI is very high so you can keep on doing melee and do a lot of fireballs to your enemy and still Klylin can take out the others.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its krillin not klylin....by the time he gets to transform, everybody is already way stronger, and even if he is the strongest now, in 1.3 when goku and the others will be able to go ssj2 and ssj3, krillin wont be the strongest anymore, and his desructo disc isnt very strong, it cant go left or right, only straightforward and its rather slow....easy to dodge

Best answers
There are many versions of names it's Klylin and Krillin, maybe in the US they use Krillin. If they will make Gokou and the other's stronger than Klylin then that's a good news.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Even if Klylin is the weakest, if he transform he will become the strongest and plus his destructo disc is very powerful. And when he is in a transfrom he doesn't go back to the normal form, so he will stay as powerful as he is, and when you are doing a melee attack Klylin's KI is very high so you can keep on doing melee and do a lot of fireballs to your enemy and still Klylin can take out the others.
First, Krillin rocks, all no matter what anyone says.

And to the point, Krillin is probably the worst character to choose to start with, his tranny is good yeah but by the time you get to trans pl, the game is probably about over.

The reason why he's so strong though is because the game needs Balancing. If it were like the show everyone would just use Goku and Buu, cause they would be the strongest. No one wants to use weak characters. The game needs to be fun and fair for everyone so they can use their favourite characters not the strongest.

And his transformation is good, but try it again. Since it's permanent, everytime you die, your massive powerlevel is treated as your base. So if you die enough times, you may be fast still, but you're as weak as every other person in the games normal mode. If that makes sense I may not have explained that well enough.

But in the end it's for balance, and he'll still be just as strong as any other player in future versions.

Best answers
Kama said:
The reason why he's so strong though is because the game needs Balancing. If it were like the show everyone would just use Goku and Buu, cause they would be the strongest. No one wants to use weak characters. The game needs to be fun and fair for everyone so they can use their favourite characters not the strongest.
I whould still use Gohan even if it was balanced. ^_^

Best answers
I know that Klylin starts as a weak character but when he trans and his CF meter is full you can easily push the Spirit Ball, Final Flash, SBC and all the other powers even if your enemy are also full in their CF meter. Klylin's KI is 8,000,000 when his CF meter is full and that's not balance because Gokou's KI when his CF meter is full is 5,000,000. Klylin surpasses all of them and if someone good in playing ESF picks Klylin then all of the other players are in big trouble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
I know that Klylin starts as a weak character but when he trans and his CF meter is full you can easily push the Spirit Ball, Final Flash, SBC and all the other powers even if your enemy are also full in their CF meter. Klylin's KI is 8,000,000 when his CF meter is full and that's not balance because Gokou's KI when his CF meter is full is 5,000,000. Klylin surpasses all of them and if someone good in playing ESF picks Klylin then all of the other players are in big trouble.
Tranny as Krillin in a server that gets closer to server pl on average. Now kill yourself 20 times. Try to push back a kame from goku now.

Best answers
weak Klylin cannot push a kamehame ha but the transformed Klylin can. In first when the kamehame ha of Gokou and Klylin hit it will be like a thug of war but Klylin's got the upper hand once Gokou fights back and pushes the "T" he will deflect Klylin's kamehame ha but when Klylin start defending he will push back Gokou's kamehame ha. Klylin's power is overwhelming and he overpowered Gokou now what about Piccolo and Trunks that are weaker than Gokou and Vegeta. I hope ESF should tone down the power of Klylin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're missing the point completely.... When Krillin transforms it's his BASE POWERLEVEL, meaning, if he dies, he will lose about 2 million PL right off the bat because it's going back to to server average. Krillin is useless after tranny if the player using him dies more than 3 times. You need to be a really really skilled player to use him.

Best answers
Even if you're skilled or not, example, when you double click forward Klylin's KI is slowly decreasing so you can double click it and do melee many times. Compare it to Piccolo or Trunks if you do melee on them their KI is fast in decreasing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody's swoops drain the same ki, everybody's melee attacks drain the same amount. He has a kame, but his power levels is usually too low to make good use of it. He has destructo disc, but he can't use it to gain Pl like a beam and it very rarely connects with anyone. His transformation is basically the theoretical "What if Krillin got strong enough to beat everybody?" They have it in there mostly for fun. People rarely ever get to transform with Krillin, and even when they do, most aren't fast enough to use his speed properly. He's as weak as an ESF character is ever going to be.

Best answers
I agree with the distructo disk it is very slow and you cannot hit anyone if you're playing 1 on 1. But Klylin's full KI is about 8,000,000 you can finish anyone with that amount of KI you just use KI blast or generic KI beam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are missing the point X

the reason krillins (or klylins) trans is so powerful because it takes at least 15 minutes for even a very skilled player, noobs cant get to it at all

if we played directly by the show this wouldnt be a very good game it would be very unbalanced

krillins minimum ki in transformed state is 6 million which considering he cant de-trans to get more ki faster thats not actually that much his PL can be easily surpassed by a super saiyan

so actually even with his trans krillin IS the weakest character in the game (especially because hes so hard to control even for me)

Best answers
You said the same thing a bunch of times, we KNOW Krillin gets 8,000,000. Even if he does, his momentary advantage disappears after dying a few times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom