Why i won't be playing 1.3

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
goddamn steam... this happened before and im not the only one. I think all the non-lithuanian people can't see any LT servers.

Hlev you mind posting the ips here?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.esforces.lt

And I can't see it in the browser as well at the moment, but I think it's temporary.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's been the same for a few weeks now for me...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explains why it has so few players. They need to fix that.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
lol

dude i'm kidding i can't wait for esf 1.3 final.

But seriously we need to work out day night cycle before launch even?

Is that a hint that the release is very close? I just bought Halflife on steam even though i had halflife:source

Why? it should be obvious.

sg2

Best answers
huh, is nobody commenting on that youtube video ghost_ryder uploaded??
even as a former esf-pro myself I find that it is very vexing...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it would be the only attack the aimbot could make use for, a direct instant hitting attack. For all others, Ki balls/beams/melee i'd be alot more useless

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finger laser is bullshit even without aimbot.

Best answers
If the game will be released in five years... ESF will be Dead. Its Almost Dead...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not dead, more like a sleeping state untill 1.3 is there...
If it is dead there wouldn't be updates at all, Nor the people that are here right now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, bye bye Zzaraky and kamilkom its been fun....

If you cant wait for the release forget about this mod and dont visit this forum anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It doesn't matter if the mod comes out today , tommorow, next month, next year or in 5 years.

When it does , population will spike trough the roof. Wait and see. We've been here for quite a while, some more than others. I for one won't mind waiting some more for such a good mod. :D

EDIT : To OP : Wanna bet you WILL be playing 1.3 ?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It doesn't matter if the mod comes out today , tommorow, next month, next year or in 5 years.

When it does , population will spike trough the roof. Wait and see. We've been here for quite a while, some more than others. I for one won't mind waiting some more for such a good mod. :D

EDIT : To OP : Wanna bet you WILL be playing 1.3 ?

Exactly...it doesn't matter if the community now is gonne, when the game is released they will all come back to at least test it.
And with so many years put into this game, it'll probably be very good and provide us lots and lots of hours of fun :D

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF will get its hype back. Even more than it has when 1.2 was released. The thing I'm worried about is the actual maintaining it popular. A lot of tutorials, server maintenance and such will be needed...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Personally, I've always worked on ESF because I was having a great time with the other devs and made loads of good friends over the years.. not because other people would enjoy what we're creating. So a hype for the new release is a nice bonus but I really don't give a shit if anyone will be playing 1.3 or not.
However, I know lots of you will play it anyways and get really good at it just like you did with the last releases and I'm really looking forward to that :)

Aaaanyhooter, if you're afraid of people using illegal means to win a match... go play singleplayer games. If you're not, get good at the game and simply beat cheaters (yay for server admins). An aimbot doesn't make you invulnerable - timing is just as important as your aim (except for fingerlazer......)!

Whatever, lets conclude this and state: nobody cares what you'll do when 1.3 is out :p

And now, beer for everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom