Why i won't be playing 1.3

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely had trouble with scripters or Hackers at that. The only time I had seen one was long long ago when I first started. A hacker who could literally get from one side of the map to the other without teleporting in a second. Easy fix. Banned em. Went on with my day and enjoyed ESF.

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Exactly. Once the cheater is banned it will leave open server slots for players with skill a over those attained through cheating anyways.

Last edited:
TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Just like old times with all the guys in here; you are going to get some beatings from skilled players, take a break and come back and play. there will be guys who will help you out. I just got back home after around 3 months so maybe I'll see you around and I can help you out but in esf I think you need to be able to take a beating and not give up as the first step.

Yeah I've seen some hacks but the vast majority of the time it's just a skilled player. Certain exploits and scripts help a lot at high ping as growler alluded to but I enjoy the fun of doing it all myself.

The nature of the game allows one to become extremely skilled at it so it appears that you are cheating, the learning curve is extremely steep. The challenge in new esf is to try to improve the learning but maintain the high end skill, but that's another story.

We'll do our best to make it less easily manipulated but ultimately it's HL1 and some guys are going to find holes, if a criminal really wants your stuff he can get it.

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Just like old times with all the guys in here; you are going to get some beatings from skilled players, take a break and come back and play. there will be guys who will help you out. I just got back home after around 3 months so maybe I'll see you around and I can help you out but in esf I think you need to be able to take a beating and not give up as the first step.

Yeah I've seen some hacks but the vast majority of the time it's just a skilled player. Certain exploits and scripts help a lot at high ping as growler alluded to but I enjoy the fun of doing it all myself.

The nature of the game allows one to become extremely skilled at it so it appears that you are cheating, the learning curve is extremely steep. The challenge in new esf is to try to improve the learning but maintain the high end skill, but that's another story.

We'll do our best to make it less easily manipulated but ultimately it's HL1 and some guys are going to find holes, if a criminal really wants your stuff he can get it.
Well said. You sir, are a gentleman and scholar.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Trex? I don't believe I have met him before. Well it's a pleasure.

Though I still don't see why people come here and bash ESF because of something that happens in EVERY GAME out there. People even hack in god damn World of Warcraft.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
As Trex said..we do our best to prevent cheating. But when someone just put all his energy into making hacks for ESF, he might find a way(just think how fast the anti-piratcy stuff from other Games are crackes...most of the time just a matter of days). And as it was stated here...play on steam vac-protected servers and you will most likly see not a single cheating player.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ₯‰Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
anyway only noobs use aimbot or something like unstoppable advanced melee
but for 1 pro that isnt really a problem, even take interest fight against some noob
noobs say is hack or scripting or something shit like that, when they are getting a kick ass
it's all

changing of topic...
who wanna play with me? only i play with Hitting (Daniel) and ESFn00b (Hugues) /: 207.210.239.110:27016

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
look at this aimbot 2:06-3:07 xD
[video=youtube;HYUl30WXFi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYUl30WXFi0[/video]​

Best answers
omg............i open another thread: why i dont ******* care about noobs who mean someone is interessted in the shit they say...
aimbots suck..........so? then get friends in steam and keep playing with them! or kick them if u see that.that happens in all games.not only esf....
seconds......its for free....and if u dont wanna play it then dont but dont annoy us with stupid created threats! NOBODY CARES IF U DONT WANNA PLAY.

nuf said!

2D god
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I've tried to help numerous people with ESF, because they were crying on how I script etc and I should die, after I offered them help I was the best man in the world... huh okay...

The thing is most new players are children and sadly 90% of those are lithuanian who speak pathetic english (not that mine is perfect) and are as mature as a cow. Explaining something is close to impossible...
I was called a scripter/hacker on a daily basis and that made it even more fun for me to roof hit that person until he left the server :D (yeah bad attitude i know).

My question is:
Is there really such a huge diference in ESF betwen a new and good (pro) player compared to other multiplayer games?

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
There is always a difference between noob and pro but in ESF that gap is particularly big. But thats also whats so fun about it - there is always room to improve yourself and once you get good at the game, its even more fun to play vs. other good players :)
Its completely different from fighting noobs

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the main difference is that in ESF the noob doesnt stand a chance against the pro where as in other games there is always another way

2D god
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember the tutorial that chakra-x did about how to fight in esf. Why isn't that video on anymore? People who start to play should be able to watch it everywhere. This would save them alot of frustration and help them alot... But honestly i don't really think anybody gives a shit about 1.2.x anymore... So threads like this are somewhat pointless.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is most new players are children and sadly 90% of those are lithuanian who speak pathetic english (not that mine is perfect) and are as mature as a cow. Explaining something is close to impossible...
Still better than ESF being dead. It's the price we pay for keeping players' community alive.

Best answers
IM GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME SO MUCH !!! *censured* , i can't wait.

Best answers
This game can be released in five years.
Because, they must fix errors and bugs, the only thing we get is a new image or video. :)

Last edited:
2D god
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Still better than ESF being dead. It's the price we pay for keeping players' community alive.
ESF 1.2 is dead. I don't see any public servers other than ecx online, atleast not in EU. So if I want to play I have to join a duel server which are what most of the time?
Yeah, you guessed it!

Empty.

I still enjoy playing this game, sad thing is everyone switched their attention to 1.3 now, and kinda forgot about the current version, even ifthey loved to play it.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see any public servers other than ecx online, atleast not in EU.
According to ESForces.lt, ESForces.lt Free Fight has currently 4/16 players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom