Why Earth Special Forces And Not Bid for Power

Best answers
Why Are So many of us playing Earth special forces on line when bid for power is far better.

it is based on the quake 3 engine while earth special force is based on half lifes engine which in turn is on quake 2 's engine.

the game Bid For Power has better pretty much everything

So Why is this.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just where did you get the nerves to post that crap on these forums, even if bfp was better then esf, it still wouldn't give you the right to post such lame crap here. You better run boy, you got an angry comunity chasing you.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and alot of people have half-life and not quake 3, like myself. so why go buy q3, download bfp when i have esf? its personal preference, esf has things that bfp does not and vice versa.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because it's on the quake 3 engine doesn't mean it's better...

The freaking beams don't even curve in BFP, they are like an extending pole.

The melee is the worst crap in the world in BFP.

The sounds pretty much suck ass, so do the animations and transformations.

ESF>BFP

end of story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does it matter?
u think by posting this usless post all the esf community will go right on and start playin BFP???

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has always had a better beam and power struggle system which is why I started playing it in alpha instead of bfp. The only thing BFP has over ESF now is a little better graphically because its on the q3 engine. ESF has been and still is about 10x better than bfp.

Best answers
to be honest, i'm not even a great fan of the quake 3 engine. for some reason, don't ask me why, it's not that nice! (but that's me, i even think that the image quaity of our new tv is to good, that it takes away the fun of movie's).

and BTW go complain somewhere else a*****e!

Best answers
If you post a simular post in the bfp communitie board u'll see that those people will disagree that esf is better then bfp..

yet this threat is pointless, why u even post when u know the outcome?

Scruffie

S
AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*falls off chair laughing*

Oh man... wow... that's just what I needed. A good laugh. Oh...... mercy.

Y'see *s******* I play ESF because half my brain didn't fall out through my ears last night, causing my IQ to drop to 'Dangerously Dumbass' Levels and forcing me to play an inferior game like BFP.

I present you with the 'Dumbass of the Year' award, for thinking BFP is better than ESF.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow closed. There will be no bashing of ether mod on these forums.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just as a side note, FreeDom did the sounds for BFP as well as ESF, so don't be so quick to bash it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom