Whos was stronger Ss2 Gohan or Ultra Perfect Cell??

Best answers
Yeah...but that was no more than a minor distraction really (and certainly couldn't hurt Cell...at all), and all it took was a slight slip of concentration for Gohan to overpower him...thus it still remains pretty impossible for SSJ2 Perfect Cell to have been stronger than Gohan at full power.

Best answers
Yeah...but that was no more than a minor distraction really (and certainly couldn't hurt Cell...at all), and all it took was a slight slip of concentration for Gohan to overpower him...thus it still remains pretty impossible for SSJ2 Perfect Cell to have been stronger than Gohan at full power.
Perfect Cell>FPSSJ Gohan
SSJ2>FPSSJ Gohan
SSJ2 gohan>Perfect cell
now, if gohan got that big of a boost, think of what it did to cell, its only logical he got stronger. The only reason why goku said "DO IT NOW!!" is because Cell, was holding back, and 2 Cell felt the blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...but that was no more than a minor distraction really (and certainly couldn't hurt Cell...at all), and all it took was a slight slip of concentration for Gohan to overpower him
Consider the kind of decision he had to make at that point, you would've figured he had already lost just about all of his pride. Bow when it's appropriate.

Best answers
Perfect Cell>FPSSJ Gohan
SSJ2>FPSSJ Gohan
SSJ2 gohan>Perfect cell
now, if gohan got that big of a boost, think of what it did to cell, its only logical he got stronger. The only reason why goku said "DO IT NOW!!" is because Cell, was holding back, and 2 Cell felt the blast.
That only means it didn't work the same for Cell, considering there's still a mathematical impossibility involved....

Best answers
What impossibility, its fighting you cant just solve it with math eccuasion, there are meny meny hidden things to count.

And Vegeta didnt distract "alittle", id say "alittle more".
Well he didnt do mutch damage, probably not at all, but did shake him.

But yeah, Cell lost.

Best answers
The fact that if at less than 50% Gohan can muster up enough energy to finish Cell, that at double that, he would have been able to do so without a distraction for sure.

Numbers can be applied to anything, actually.

Best answers
The fact that if at less than 50% Gohan can muster up enough energy to finish Cell, that at double that, he would have been able to do so without a distraction for sure.

Numbers can be applied to anything, actually.
First. its pretty obvious Cell was holding back. What with the grin on his face, and his overconfidence. I mean, cell can sense Ki. And the fact that he did get distractec because he looked back at Vegeta.

Best answers
Jblaze101 is right. Cell was holding back. He had a whole lot of Ki stored within him. Gohan on the other hand was trying to release the Ki within him. At the end Cell got destracted and lost his concentration to the Ps.

E.g He forgot to left click because Vegeta disracted him.

Therefore it left Gohan to release the last ammount of Ki within him and leave Cell to be destroyed.

But Cell would win. His Ultra Perfect Stage was stronger than Gohan imo, and he can regenerate too.. Blow himself up again...and come back even stronger. Cell would win.

GuZzie

Best answers
First. its pretty obvious Cell was holding back. What with the grin on his face, and his overconfidence. I mean, cell can sense Ki. And the fact that he did get distractec because he looked back at Vegeta.
Then he was an idiot, overconfident of him self.
Not as perfect as he thought.

Something similar to a bear stareing down the gun barrel and laughing "ohh what a nice little hole this is, i wonder who lives in it", instead of eating the hunter, geting a full belly and saveing his own hide.

Just because Cell was abit stronger, (or healthy) dosnt make him the winner, aparently hes strengths didnt compensate hes weaknesses.

(as a side note, i dont think nothing is impossible, expesialy in a cartoon :))

Best answers
Your taking the fact that Gohan won the Power Struggle to account in making Gohan the strongest. No way. Cell was the strongest one at the end. He was pwning :D

--GuZzie

Best answers
Berhaps i used a wrong words.

Gohan killed Cell -> Gohan is superior to him.
In a fight physical strength isnt the only factor. But you probably know that.

Best answers
Really, you cannot wipe out a regenerator of Cell's callibre without being able to muster up a blast stronger than the individual themselves by a noticeable margin.

Best answers
Look: If Gohan was full power he would have won.

Cell is a overconfident idiot.....he KNEW that Gohan was strong, he should have just finished him....god it annoies me that animes always have overconfident enemies who never try.....it makes it obviesus that no good guy will die.

Best answers
That is if the good guy has some wisdom, and isnt just a dancing log.
But other wise i agree, it is annoyng. The overconfident enemy i mean.

Really, you cannot wipe out a regenerator of Cell's callibre without being able to muster up a blast stronger than the individual themselves by a noticeable margin.
The blast that destroyed Cell was combination of Cells and Gohans Kamehamehas. That big ball, formed of theyr attacks PS, that wasnt only Gohans creation, Cell had added his part to it too. And Gohan managed to push it back at Cell, whole. (Or am i confusing something.)

Best answers
Actually, it just overwhelmed and engulfed his blast entirely. It's generally hard to output a constant stream of ki while you're being vaporized. And thus, his blast was overwhelmed, and he was incinerated in Gohan's kamehameha...not his own.

Best answers
Actually, it just overwhelmed and engulfed his blast entirely. It's generally hard to output a constant stream of ki while you're being vaporized. And thus, his blast was overwhelmed, and he was incinerated in Gohan's kamehameha...not his own.
You don't have to be stronger to engulf someone.

Final flash ALMOST killed Cell, if he hadn't blocked the FF would of killed him.

There goes that.

Best answers
In the Final Flash event, I think Cell got a bit over-confident there. Therefore he suffered some body part loss. Also, I think your getinng confused over there. If you watch the ep closly, you'll see that Cell's part of the Kamehameha wave shatters after Gohan inflicts the last bit of Ki into his.

-GuZzie

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan was the one holding back in that power struggle, not cell. Gohan was scared of using his full power incase he killed his friends or destroyed the planet or a small section of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom