Whos Stronger? Tien or Krillin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he just wants to see someone say tien (the 3 eye weak ass **** freak) is better :p

Best answers
No one cares because Arthos will kill them both in one shot with a wel placed Fission Cannon attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right....

so tien can u please stop making this one ****ing topic over and over and over.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that thing is flawed tien did not whoop cell cingle handed. he used every bit of energy he had into a couple shots that merely kept cell down for a couple seconds. can u really consider tien human cause didnt he have 4 arms in regular dragon ball? cause i swear i saw him on a comercial with 4 arms. and if every human has a 3rd eye y doesnt yamcha cause he trained just as much, and what about 18 she is a human and stronger than krillin. my point is we all know who the strongest human is.....its yajirobi he just doesnt fight because his power could destroy the universe :D

Best answers
Dude Krillin is TOTALLY stronger, he's like the ONLY character thats survived ALL of hte DBZ DBGT saga's

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Krillin r0x0rz all j00 m0f0s

nuff said

Best answers
krillian dies so many times its not...well it is funny
hes died the most in all of dragon balls

but i agre if yajarobi got off his lazy ass he would be the strongest human

but really it doesnt really matter after the cell saga you only see tien 2 to 4 more times

and if krillian could control his Ddisc he would/could kill almost anyone

so stop makin these post there all weak every body in DB is weak compared to li shenron with the others in him

Lid

L
Originally posted by TIS Son Goku
Dude Krillin is TOTALLY stronger, he's like the ONLY character thats survived ALL of hte DBZ DBGT saga's
Right, so Freeza killing him and making Goku go SSJ, he survived that?

Lid

L
Originally posted by ]V[ajin
dont forget buu,vegeta/nappa,and android 17
Buu: Yes killed Krillen
Vegeta/Nappa: No, Krillen threw the spirit bomb at Vegeta that Gohan deflected that defeated Vegeta, so he wasn't dead.
Android 17: 17 never kills Krillen, not sure about Super 17/Alternate 17 though...

Best answers
Krillen is the strongest.
He is the only human who fought against Brolli and hurt him once. ;)

Lid

L
... so because he hurt Brolli that makes him strongest, for some reason mesa does not see the logic in this

(BTW: Brolli is overrated :) he lost to Chibi Trunks and Goten FFS!)

Best answers
im sorry about nappa/vegeta i get him conused with chou-so

but android 17 killed him berfore he linked up with hellfighter/mutant machine 17 and made super 17

hey those children are mighty mishievous

Best answers
actualy tien is

In cell saga

tien pl: 500.000

krillin pl: 400.000

krilin have porbely triande sins then but i think that tien have to

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin is absolutely stronger.. (but not always)
it depends on wich saga... :)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hmm? I didn't realise there were PL listings after Goku went SSJ. Well, anyway, I think that its pretty close between Tien and Krillen. But I'm going to put up arguments against Tiens website.

First of all I'll recognise that Tien was stronger than Krillen in DB, I'm not going to argue with that. Your other arguments, though, I disagree with.

The whole Chakkra thing is, from my understanding, just another method of developing your Ki. Krillen used a different method of training, Master Roshi's, so you cant really use that as an argument.

One of your other arguments was that Tien beat up two of the Ginyu force. But you freely admit that that is filler, saying only that if people hold what Yamcha said about Krillen being the strongest as proof then you could count that fight. But I'm not counting Yamcha as proof so, I'm sorry to say, your argument falls to pieces.

You talk about Tien whooping the 2nd form of Cell, but he didn't really. The fact is that Tien risked his life, forcing every s**** of energy he had into his energy blasts. And that still didn't hurt Cell, all it accomplished was slowing him down. If Goku hadn't grabbed Tien, then Tien would have died on that occasion.

One of your arguments is that Tien is the second person to help Gohan in his PS with Cell, but lets look a little closer. What he in fact did was leave Trunks, severely wounded and dying, on the battle field in order to make an attempt that was just short of futile. But Krillen stayed with 18, the girl he had fallen in love with and only left when he finally realised that this was the only hope any of them had. And it didn't take as long as you say, he attacked in the same instant as Tien.

About your movie argument, you have to remember that, first and foremost, Krillen is comic relief and that is why he mad a full of himself. :)

In the Buu saga Tien does appear to be stronger, helping to save Dende. But I still think that Krillen is a stronger, more accomplished and higher skilled warrior than Tien. Inspite of the fact that he has nose. :D

( P.S Sorry for the slight rant, Krillens my favourite char. :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom