whos better Goku or vegeta

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta didn't win the fight. The fight had already ended when Vegeta had hit Goku from behind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't get people who claim Vegeta won the Buu saga fight. He basically said "LOOK OVER THERE!" and hammer-fisted Goku on the back of the neck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
I really don't get people who claim Vegeta won the Buu saga fight. He basically said "LOOK OVER THERE!" and hammer-fisted Goku on the back of the neck.
Still won. Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, you still win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it does if we're judging skill. I think it's fair to say that neither of them really had the upper hand at that point. Then they sense Majin Buu, Vegeta says "Let's fight together!" so Goku, overjoyed, turns to reach into his bag and Vegeta nails him in a vital spot and knocks him out. I wouldn't even call it a part of the duel; as Zeonix said, the fight was over, inconclusive. This was just Vegeta knocking out Goku with a dirty trick. (so that he could try and do something selfless)

Best answers
You guys are fools.
In the fight between Vegeta and Goku.... Vegeta won because Goku wasnt even trying..... I mean he had access to ssj3 but didnt go because he knew he would smoke vegeta... goku was and will always be stronger than vegeta. period

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there's more to it than that but you're basically right. Goku will always beat Vegeta, no matter what Veggie tries...that's really the base of his hate towards our gullible dumbass anyway.

Best answers
goku didnt turn ssj3 agaist vegeta was cuz he did want to drain 2 much power cuz he dident want to go back to otherworld so soon, but ya u are right goku is more powerful then vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku didnt turn ssj3 agaist vegeta was cuz he did want to drain 2 much power cuz he dident want to go back to otherworld so soon, but ya u are right goku is more powerful then vegeta
You're right. Goku also had a great advantage over Vegeta in Otherworld because his body had no limits, so he was able to gain more momentum in his training... whereas Vegeta battled the force of reality & its extents on Earth. This debate is old and outdated, I'm still not sure why the thread creator made this. Who are you a fan of? If you like Vegeta, more power to you, and the same for Goku, it's all in preference--power doesn't always matter. Vegeta and Goku may be the greatest fighters in the show, but they were both intricately integrated into the story for a reason to serve their own purposes; Vegeta being the over arrogant Saiyan Elite who wouldn't accept being overpowered by Goku, and continued to train and walked into the Saiyan Race's ranks of greatness by transforming into a Super Saiyan, and over time Goku and his gang grew on him, thusly this caused Vegeta to settle down and enjoy other aspects of life, such as love--and of course, Goku was the show's hero who had always been getting stronger, and showed no sign of restrainment, he rarely gave up, even against those who overpowered him, he had some of the best and most powerful techniques, such as; Instant Transmission, Spirit Bomb, Kaioken, and of these were used in conjunction with Goku's strongwilled nature, which is why he never stopped getting stronger, he was pure, and shined like gold.

End debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom