whos better Goku or vegeta

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Movies don't count...
He cried before Frieza killed him. Poor baby.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
He cried before Frieza killed him. Poor baby.
I think it takes some personality to let your tears flow, if you allways were harsh and cold,

But to be honest,

Goku was nice, but he was dumb, yes, he was an idiot "zomg, a needle! eeeek"

Now who has an attitude of a poor baby?

Vegeta was smart, but not nice at all, a big jerk, who couldn't handle life because someone else who's suposedly lower them him, being stronger then him.

BS if you ask me, Goku didn't even saw himself as a saiyan warrior, he was a person who lived on earth, Vegeta just lives in his own small world if you ask me.

And goku wins, allways....wtf? why??? can't be be killed once? without that he sacrifices himself or something?

Meh, they were pretty ballanced out, that is, in personality.

Both of them were cool, but they also had both their bad points.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't take personality to cry right before you die. Vegeta was sad. Boo hoo. Sadness is not a badass trait unless you back it up with some kind of immense power i.e. Goku going SSJ after krillin dies.

Best answers
That was his ORIGINAL Final Attonment, Zeonixon. He had every right to be sad... He was friggin dyin!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku died how many times? And yet he did not cry. Amazing.

And it's Zeonix.

Best answers
No, you are definately Zeonixon.. In fact, forget Zeo. Zeo is too cool for you. You are now just Nixon.

Goku was also doing it to save people. Vegeta was getting buttwhooped, and had more reasons to NOT die than to just go and get killed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your statement doesn't make sense.

Vegeta also cried right before he blew himself up.

Best answers
Vegeta was thoughtful on the matter of self-sacrafice. It was his first time... You don't just go randomly ****ing a virgin, now, do you? Goku died several times, so it was no big deal... And was also an idiot ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, having a conversation with you is like having a conversation with a 5 year old.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta cried. Thats enough for me not to like him.

Go Goku.

That's a pathetic remark, to say the least.

In any case, I'm not sure what the thread creator is implying; are we talking power or character? Power, Goku is superior, but the verdict's been in for years, Vegeta is more popular. Suck on it, Zeonix--you're too negative about one character to even enjoy the show.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Yeah, having a conversation with you is like having a conversation with a 5 year old.
I'll get you back at recess. Then I'll tell mommy!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku has cried before, remeber we have seen him cry various times as a child. Wev'e also seen Future trunks cry when he turned ssj (in his timeline when The androids kill Gohan) & Wev'e also seen Gohan cry when he turns ssj2. Just because a charcter "cries" it doesn't mean that he has lost anything, infact he is displayying the mood of how he feels. We masewell come to the conclusion that Brolly was completely insane since he was annoyed by Goku when they were born.

Remeber Piccolo also cried before he died during the saiyan saga. You could see tears coming from his face & then Gohan chuck a rage because Piccolo died.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Warning too Zeonix for flaming

Wolf Devil said:
I'll get you back at recess. Then I'll tell mommy!.
Warning too Wolf Devil for going off topic

Revitalized Prince said:
Suck on it, Zeonix--you're too negative about one character to even enjoy the show.
Warning to revitalized Prince for flaming

That was ridiculos 9 posts of this crap. This is not your personal forum if you dont agree try reasoning it out if that doesn't work leave it. No need to foce your opinions on anyone Back on topic.

Best answers
i do like vegeta but goku is hands down the better fighter, but if it wasnt for vegeta goku would of lost agaist buu and lee shenron, my fav is vegeta but goku is still a pretty hard potato

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pre-Majin Vegeta - Goku (Vegeta was arrogant all the time and got beaten for it)
Post-Majin Vegeta - Vegeta (Loses his arrogance and acts like less of a ****).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku is the hero of the show. So he will always be better.

Although in respect Vegeta has the urge to be better, the want and drive to surpass Goku.

Goku don't give a ****

so Vegeta is better, Goku will always win. - Did that make sense?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there's any part of the show where Goku stops training, except for the day or two he spends with Gohan before the Cell games. Other than that he's just as driven, IMO, he just doesn't yell about it all the time and get angsty (because when he trains, he comes out on top)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always used to think Vegeta was the best, Goku comes close though..... but Vegeta is the best character, i mean he has all the best quotes, he always gets straight down to buisness and he looks the shizzle. Sure he got a bit arrogant, but hey, he kicked some ass, and he deserved it, because his life was as devoted, or more devoted as goku's to training. He has all the best moves (kamehameha really sucks btw... tbh) and he was much more clever than any other dbz character by far, even in the way he fought. Goku is just a natural really, personally i thought kid goku was a much more fun character, he was awesome.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well in the buu saga when Goku and Vegeta fought with equal power vegeta won. Goku could have won if he went ssj3 but didn't and so lost.

That fight to me already says that Vegeta was the better fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom