Who'll win the super-bowl?

Who'll win the super bowl when all is said and done?

• New England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philledelphia

• Atlanta

• Pittsburgh

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

I've been anticipating the super bowl for ages now, and it is almost here. New England just laid out Peyton Manning. 20-3. 4 teams left...

New England Patriots
Atlanta Falcons
Phillidelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers

Who'll win the big dance? I'm gonna say The Patriots, they'll get the repeat. Dillion is just too much to handle on the running game.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Rooting for Atlanta, even though I can bet the pats will take it away, and set a record for the first team to win 3 consecutive super bowls.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atlanta all the way... Vick is unstoppable.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Atlanta all the way... Vick is unstoppable.
Amen to that, he is the most unique quarterback that forces every defense to adjust specifically for him. Atlanta will kick the eagles in the balls, and go on to face the pats more than likely.

Then again, the steelers beat the pats in the season.

Anything can happen.`

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Amen to that, he is the most unique quarterback that forces every defense to adjust specifically for him. Atlanta will kick the eagles in the balls, and go on to face the pats more than likely.

Then again, the steelers beat the pats in the season.

Anything can happen.`
The Steelers did win, but then again the the pats were without some big names. Corey Dillion was one. The pats ended up rushing only 5 yards that game... Yet they still put up 20 points, and lost 35(or38 or something) to 20. Imagine what they could do with a healthy Dillion, and with their secondary doing slightly better (If we had Ty Law, it'd be a sure win), I think the Pats can win it. Brady knows what he is doing, and is a perfect 7-0 in the post season, with 2 Super bowl MVPs, at only 27.

The eagles had a chance, but without TO, they aren't a team. They have no identity on offesne, Macnnab rules, but he can't do it all.

Vick is also REALLY good, but his team is a strong D with good rushing game. When the game gets into a passing affair, he isn't nearly productive.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm, I've seen Vick pretty lethal as well in the passing game, though.

I can't stand the Eagles, and McNabb usually gets his points int he red zone by bombing it to TO(I hate that guy, but respect Mcnabb)

The Falcons have the tools to beat NE, if any other team. They have the D to put the pressure on the pats, and Vick going insane to keep them on their toes. The AFC championship will be a damn good game, I predict the falcs will walk over Philly by two scores at the most.

The Pats would be favored to beat the falcs, but I still think that the falcons would give them a hell of a hard time, they might even take it away.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Hm, I've seen Vick pretty lethal as well in the passing game, though.

I can't stand the Eagles, and McNabb usually gets his points int he red zone by bombing it to TO(I hate that guy, but respect Mcnabb)

The Falcons have the tools to beat NE, if any other team. They have the D to put the pressure on the pats, and Vick going insane to keep them on their toes. The AFC championship will be a damn good game, I predict the falcs will walk over Philly by two scores at the most.

The Pats would be favored to beat the falcs, but I still think that the falcons would give them a hell of a hard time, they might even take it away.
No doubt about it, I'd be afraid to play the falcons too, but it isn't anything the pats can't handle. We already know from todays game that they can handle the passing game with ease (Held the most lethal offense in the NFL to 3 points, easily). If the falcons can only rely on running, I don't think they could point up the amoutn of points needed to beat the pats (I'm guessing around 25 points).

Best answers
owa said:
The eagles had a chance, but without TO, they aren't a team. They have no identity on offesne, Macnnab rules, but he can't do it all.
i disagree with that, there running game is still extremely strong with levins rushing up the middle and westbrook running phenomenal plays, there recievers today stepped it up pretty good, pinkston actually caught the ball a couple of times for once, without TO just means that they wont be winning by 20 to 30 points, they still have almost automatic field goals, and defence wise trotter was a ****ing animal today, i believe its going to be philly vs new england and philly being the underdog in the superbowl i believe they have a major chance to go all the way.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Predictions:

NFC Championship Game:

Falcons - 27
Eagles - 10
-

AFC Championship Game:

Patriots - 21
Steelers - 6
-

Super Bowl:

Falcons - 17
Patriots - 10

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just talking about the falcons made me re-favor them, changed my vote, heh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

If you saw the game on sunday, you'd agree

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

If you saw the game on sunday, you'd agree
They played well, but so did New England and Atlanta. The only team in the list that hasn't showed us much in the playoffs are Pittisburgh.

I think Tom Brady and NE want redemption for losing in Pittsburgh earlier in the season.

I still don't feel that Atlanta has the Tools to win it all. They have a chance, but they aren't an all around team. Everything is too Vick oriented. One player does not win a championship.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Falcons aren't all michael vick, their D is not to be overlooked.

Best answers
Magus said:
Falcons aren't all michael vick, their D is not to be overlooked.
so is westbrooke :p, owens was good and all but i truley believe that westbrooke is the eagles best weapon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My Predictions

NFC Championship
Eagles: 24
Falcons: 14

AFC Championship
New England: 10
Pittsburg: 16 (Overtime Touchdown)

Atlanta has a good team, but i doubt if they are good enough and on point as to be on a tight defense towards the eagles. Im sure it could be pretty physical, and Defense will have to have their a-game to win this game. Atlanta has Mike Vick who could Run, Throw, and is alert on the field. Eagles has Donovan Mcnabb who could Run, Throw, and is alert on the field. So both defenses has to watch both the qb, running back, and wide recievers on every passing play because neither knows when which is going to take off.

As for rushing, Dunn is the name right? He is a beast, Westbrook is a beast, both can make big play happen, and both put up points. Now Falcons have both Dunn and Dukett which favors them to be able to switch both in and out incase of being fatigued.

It will all come down to the wire. By the end of the second quater to mid third, we'll basically have a winner. Im going with 24-14, Eagles.

As for Pittsburg and New England game... New England is basically unstoppable at home, and with Pittsburg barely getting a win at home against the Jets, it seems that their not ready to take on the Patriots again. Yes they beat them before, but I don't think they can do it again, But who knows, I could be wrong Im sticking with 10-16, overtime.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Falcons have a killer pass rush, McNabb's scrambling around isn't as solid as Vick's. He panics and gets bad passes off when he's pressured. As long as the falcons keep the pressure on, they got this one.

SSJ Toast said:

nuff said :p
Of course, because Quarterbacks never get tackled.
:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NE vs. Atalanta, NE takes it.

but somehow, the giants will win it all. Yeah g-men!

Reason why eagles wont win:

There garbage

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
NE vs. Atalanta, NE takes it.

but somehow, the giants will win it all. Yeah g-men!

Reason why eagles wont win:

There garbage
that doesnt proove anything, everyone knows pinkston is a big wuss and cant catch for ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom