Who'll win the super-bowl?

Who'll win the super bowl when all is said and done?

• New England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philledelphia

• Atlanta

• Pittsburgh

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it does. Eagles have nobody to throw to. Freddie Mitchell didnt really have a awesome game. He only had 63 yards.. Nothing special.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it does. Eagles have nobody to throw to. Freddie Mitchell didnt really have a awesome game. He only had 63 yards.. Nothing special.

Plus, eagles have not played a good game yet.. vikings are not very good. Hell, my giants beat am by like 20 points. Eagles will not win, ther cursed.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit button (
) works well under pressure situations. But be careful during zone defense, the Mods might blitz.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I say Patriots, cause i just dont see anyone who can beat them after the colts game.

And Jets > Giants.

Best answers
atlanta's defence doesnt scare me at all, what it will come down to is where westbrook is on a play because if falcons bring a blitz and westbrook gets past the linebackers then its over, dont get me wrong, falcons will be a lot tougher then the vikes and eagles got there work cut out for, it all depends how the eagles will play out there defence IMO, our biggest problem will be vick running the ball, that guy is hell on wheels when he runs the ball, trotter might not be able to keep up with the guy, but we do have kearse though who is said to have excellent spy coverage, as long as the eagles are able to contain vick in the pocket then the falcons dont stand a chance

suicidal_maniac said:
I say Patriots, cause i just dont see anyone who can beat them after the colts game.
colts were destined to lose in new england, the sad reason being that there a dome team, patriots had the stronger defence to the colts offence, and you saw how they played out there on that hard ass turf and super cold climates, all that manning hype amounted to nothing

Best answers
i dunno where alot of u guys form ur opinions....im sorry but the falcs will be no match for the eagles, i just dont see them even coming close. dont take this as an insult personally(i never understood why people get defensive when others favor their own teams, its not like its any of us out there playing) it's just from what i have seen from both teams, atlanta probably wont win, but hey anything is possible. except for the patriots losing the superbowl this year, i think it is impossible for that to happen after what they did to our beloved colts.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Falcons and Eagles are very similar teams, they both have a quarterback who is obviously mobile, Michael Vick winning in the speed department, though. The only difference is the Eagles have been here before, unfortunately not getting any further like they should have last year. Not having T.O. will really diminish their chances, and the Falcon's defensive specialty is quarterback pressure. Patrick Kerney and Rod Coleman will have Donovan McNabb scrambling all day. You should have seen what they did to Mark Bulger, a quarterback who likes to stay in the pocket, they demoralized him into a safety. I expect Michael Vick run for at least 100, and Dunn or Ducket to have big days. They don't call the Falcons running offense, DVD for no reason. D = Duckett, V = Vick, D = Dunn.

Best answers
that is true, but im going to wait until sunday to say anything else because all this debate will be worthless then

Best answers
I don't know how you guys can think you can predict these things. Football has to be the most random sport out there, there are so many options, nothing is straight-forward.

I live in Michigan, so I don't have a football team to root for. And I feel weird going for a team that's not in my area. I think New England will win, all my friends in the U.P. are rooting for them.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
I don't know how you guys can think you can predict these things. Football has to be the most random sport out there, there are so many options, nothing is straight-forward.

I live in Michigan, so I don't have a football team to root for. And I feel weird going for a team that's not in my area. I think New England will win, all my friends in the U.P. are rooting for them.
Football, can be unpredictable, but that is why I love it. As bad as some teams do (miami) they can still beat good teams (they beat NE, on the second last week of the regular season).

I still stay with NE taking it all. If they play as tough as they did against the colts (and I have no reason to think they won't), then they should be able to handle any of Pitts, Phillies, or Atlanta's offense.

Best answers
well today is the big day and we can all put our money where our mouths are, just three more hours till kickoff in philadelphia

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, right now it's halftime of the NFC championship, falcs down 14-10, but if Vick can stay patient and keep his pants on, like he played at the end of the 2nd, the falcs can pull this one off.

Best answers
make that 17-10, westbrook is having an awesome game today, same with trotter

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the Vick I wasn't hoping to see, very hesitant, doesn't realize he needs to run for it right away, if he can't get anyone open.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
This is the Vick I wasn't hoping to see, very hesitant, doesn't realize he needs to run for it right away, if he can't get anyone open.
thats mainly because the eagles defence did such a good job containing michael vick, and keeping him in the pocket, i dont think he ran any yards at all in the second half, its about damn time we get out chance at the superbowl, i doubt that we can beat the patriots but i can only pray

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Predictions:

NFC Championship Game:

Falcons - 27
Eagles - 10
Looks like I had the score right, just backwards. Congrats Eagles, now go pwn the Patriots.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Looks like I had the score right, just backwards. Congrats Eagles, now go pwn the Patriots.

Damn straight

But you score prediction is creppy :shocked:

Best answers
its ironic that the score was the exact opposite score it was during the superbowl game the eagles lost in agianst the raiders back in the eighties,

btw its 10 to 3, patriots, i personally find this game more entertaining then the eagles falcons game, since these two teams are more evenly matched then the last game, with new england being the slightly better team IMO

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, whoever wins the AFC championship, I pray for them to murder the Eagles, who I've always disliked.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nearly halftime now and the Steelers are down by 21 points. This is just sad. Maybe we can come back, like we did in the Jets game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom