Who'll win the super-bowl?

Who'll win the super bowl when all is said and done?

• New England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philledelphia

• Atlanta

• Pittsburgh

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, I'll stop watching this one, it'll be a blowout, waste of time to continue sitting in front of the TV.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pats take it home now let them win the superbowl third time in a row :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say to forgetthe patriots, it's da birds turn to win...

And this may be a lil off the wall, but I say somebody makes a team-server on esf to simulate the game between the Superbowl match.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that pittsburg game was pretty ugly.

But it would've been awesome if Steelers wouldve beat the patriots, and then beat the eagles in a consecutive win. It would've been a deja vu from earlier this season.

But its Pats and Eagles... and I do not know who will win this game. Both i believe, are overrated. But If i had to chooose, i'd take the... the... pats... no eag... no patri... no eag.... I dunno, it'll be a pretty good game.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
[S] said:
Pats take it home now let them win the superbowl third time in a row :eek:
Won't be third time in a row..at least I don't think so, last year or two years back it was the raiders/bucs going at it.

I don't think the Pats are overrated, they are a solid all around team, which I respect because their players aren't as arrogant as other people in the NFL. I can't stand philly, I hope they splode.

Go pats.

Best answers
Pats all the way.

Brady is a better QB than Mcnab, and the pats have more solid reciever than eagles. All the have is bacisally TO. But at the same time the eagles have a better runner than the Pats, so you never know.

Patriots: 31
Eagles: 18

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Won't be third time in a row..at least I don't think so, last year or two years back it was the raiders/bucs going at it.

I don't think the Pats are overrated, they are a solid all around team, which I respect because their players aren't as arrogant as other people in the NFL. I can't stand philly, I hope they splode.

Go pats.
Why so much hate towards the eagles??

Well from what I heard, the Pats seem liek they are gonna put up a extreme fight with the eagles, so ima say

Pats-14
Eagles-17

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I hate TO and mcnabb, and the rest of the team, plus the PAts are a much more solid and all around team then the Eagles.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What, like you mean you don't like the players attitude?

It's like the opposite here

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I believe a player's action reflects on the team, kind of like Moss with the vikings, there are big showoffs who just make me have a bad image on the team itself.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all should have piked the pats against the steelers. We tore them apart, and we tore the colts apart, now we'll tear the eagles apart. Bring them on.

Best answers
eagles have two weeks to prepare, iam pretty confident that jim johnson will come up with a good plan to stop the patriots running game, eagles defence has been remarkable all season, hell the falcons managed to score 40 plus points agianst the rams and they barely scored one touchdown agianst the eagles, andy reid has been notorious for never being defeated after a bi-week, hopefully that is not going to change

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, even if the eagles stop the pats running game, you forgot about Tom Brady and his receivers.

Brady reminds me of Aikman in his prime D:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brady is clutch, and he is having his best season, so far in his career. He wins when it counts.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what you ppl are talking about, but I don't watch foot ball... Or 'soccer'...
Brady is a girls name right?....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, then don't spam topics...
We're talking about American Football. and "Brady" (Tom Brady) is a quarterback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom