which ss4 is the strongest

Best answers
well I didnt see any and I only thought there was a ssj4 goku and vegeta I didnt know of the others...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there aren't i just made them up which do you think is the strongest anyways

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well technically Mystic Gohan was even stronger than Goku in SSJ 3 so I'd have to say Super Saiyan 4 Mystic Gohan would be the strongest. :)

Best answers
hmm i thought only a pure blooded saiyan could achieve ssj4...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only a saiyan born with a tail can achieve ssj4 so gotenks shouldnt be there, but Gogeta is the most powerful by far

Best answers
ssj4 gogeta is the strongest in the hole dragonballgt series. I would vote for gogeta. (off-topic) Mystic gohan would never beable to become stronger then ssj4 goku. gohan couldnt even defeat gotenks, piccolo buu:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
actually gohan was even stronger than buu gotenks goku and picolo he was the first ss2

Best answers
Brolly ulssj was as strong as ssj2 gohan by himself and that for brolly is only his ussj form

heres my brolly chart

lssj brolly = ussj
ulssj brolly = ssj 2
lssj 2 brolly = ssj 4
lssj 3 brolly = ssj 6
lssj 4 brolly = ssj 8

See thats how strong he as at that level doesnt mean hes that level im just using this as an example cuz ssj2 gohan in the movie could barley keep up with him in his ulssj form so it had to be equal 2 a ssj 2 and each level would increase his power over a normal saiyajin at that form so ssj2 goku = ssj2 brolly lssj 2 = ssj 4 goku see what im getting at... wait i relized theres a tie

ssj4 gogeta would be as strong as lssj4 brolly cuz

goku and vegeta fused would make a ssj4 double strength so they would have to be at the power of a lvl 8 ssj like brolly so theres a tie

i relized that too late so i didnt want to delete and start my writing over.

edit

dbzfreak u can agree wit me look at ur sig lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think so, because when brolli fights ssj2 gohan, gohan hasnt trained in years and he's much less powerful.... thats just my opinion though, i thought there was only 1 level of Legendary super saiyan, it's just like USSJ but he doesnt loose the speed........... If you recall Goku at ssj3 is no where near as powerful as Gogeta ssj 1, so think how strong ssj4 gogeta is...

Best answers
a uss is just as strong as a ssj2 but they are a little slower because of there bulky muscles but for brolly i guess its diffrent with him. Thats why vegeta never got stonger then trunks in the cell saga because he new that he woudnt beable to move very fast.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i do agree with neosaijin and davidskiwan if you wathed movie 10 he hant trained neither for 7 years

Best answers
When Gohan is Mystic can he go SSj? I thought Mystic kinda replaced it. And what Gotenks are we talking about Adult or Chibi? The most powerful single is porbably Goku maybe Vegeta is a bit faster I think.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, gohan cant go ssj when mystic, but when bebi takes him over he can, that the reason he goes ssj in GT

Best answers
Gohan can go ssj in mystic, he just didnt need to, well thats what I heard, but what do I know I dont even watch the show. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom