which ss4 is the strongest

Best answers
lol i hope your joking about that krillin thing, anyways, i voted 4 gotenks, cause gotens my fav character! but gogeta ssj4 would kick every1s @$$! did u c him kill janemba? he was incredibly powerful! gogeta killed him in one hit, and he was just SSJ1! also, i think i'll stay out of this whole goku/gohan/kid buu thang....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultraperfectcell I hope those are just made up powerlevels, there no where near close.

Here's the real deal

Buu Saga

Goku - 10,000,000
Super Saiyan Goku - 45,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Goku - 62,000,000
Gohan - 7,000,000
Super Saiyan Gohan - 24,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan - 36,000,000
Piccolo - 37,000,000
Krillin - 2,500,000
Supreme Kai - 35,000,000
Vegeta - 10,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta - 46,000,000
Majin Vegeta(with Upgrade from Babadi) - 65,000,000
Dabura - 40,000,000
Babadi - 72 (Magic wise - 10,000,000)
Majin Buu(fat) - 72,000,000
Goten - 4,000,000
Super Saiyan Goten - 15,000,000
Trunks 4,500,000
Super Saiyan Trunks - 16,000,000
Hercule - 100
Evil Buu - 75,000,000

Fusion Saga

Super Saiyan 3 Goku - 78,000,000
Gotenks - 35,000,000
Super Saiyan Gotenks - 55,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks - 70,000,000
Super Buu - 77,000,000
Mystic Gohan - 84,000,000
Gotenks Buu - 86,000,000
Piccolo Buu - 77,000,000
Gohan Buu - 97,000,000
Vegeta - 10,500,000
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta - 57,000,000
Vegetto - 97,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegetto - 120,000,000
(Note:they only use ssj1, nothing higher is needed)
(imagine if they went ssj2 or 3)
-estimated powerlevel-
(Super Saiyan 2 Vegetto - 180,000,000)
(Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto - 240,000,000)
Kid Buu - 94,000,000
Kibito-Shin - 48,000,000
Dende - 750
Mr. Popo - 74

(ATTACKS)

--Chou Final Flash - 89,000,000
--Self Distruct -100,000,000
--Denki Dama ( Spirit Bomb) - 188,000,000
--Big Bang Bang Attack (fusion) - 144,000,000
--Kamehameha (from ssj3 Goku and Majin Buu)-88,000,000

Parts of your GT powelevels are correct most of them aren't.

DragonBall GT

{ fill in later }

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
At this point I should probably point out that all powerlevels after the Cell Saga, or possibly even before that, are fictional. Akira Toriyama didn't make any, all that are produced have been made up by fans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gogeta, for sure, cuz gokus, gotens, and gohans kamehameha destroyd brolly, and gogeta is stronger then tehm all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At this point I should probably point out that all powerlevels after the Cell Saga, or possibly even before that, are fictional. Akira Toriyama didn't make any, all that are produced have been made up by fans.

Ok, I think ill point this out, there are still powerlevel mangas, NOT made by fans neither Akira Toriyama, they were done by people in the business and development of the show. I have several mangas and if you dont believe me i will scann pictures of them and host um up here.

Best answers
its goku because brolly cant ever become a pure ssj4 : DBGT Episode 51 :A fully charged ssj4!:and goku get very strong and beats ozaru bebi.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly ulssj was as strong as ssj2 gohan by himself and that for brolly is only his ussj form

Lol after I read this guys little speel, I was laughing for hours.

the only reason why Brolli was as strong was because Gohan hadnt trained for 7 yrs, look at his clothes, it is the same outfit he wore when he was training goten, Gohan might have been ssj2 yet he lost his will power and fighting ability, which made him sloppy. Although if Brolli was alive though out more of the story line then yes, he would probably be the strongest of all characters,but look at it this way he is only in the movie timeline and it took him 3 movies just to fully die, so I guess he had his fair share. If Brolli was in the series timeline, he would probably be beated by goku and the crew, yet in the other world brolli would train (most likely) reach high lvls, escape from hell demolish the earth,the z warriors would be wiped and Brolli would enherate the earth, reaching Ssj2,ssj3,ssj4 .......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
guys goku its the strongest and will always be because he never gives up

Best answers
ssj4 gogeta is the strongest easily then ssj4 goku then ssj4 vegeta cause goku is as strong as kid buu in normal form (in beginning of gt goku was fighting uub (reincarnation of buu) in his normal form) ssj3 goku was as strong in beginning as mystic gohan even stronger after old ki gives him his life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4 gogeta is the strongest easily then ssj4 goku then ssj4 vegeta cause goku is as strong as kid buu in normal form (in beginning of gt goku was fighting uub (reincarnation of buu) in his normal form) ssj3 goku was as strong in beginning as mystic gohan even stronger after old ki gives him his life.

ROFL. You think descended goku is as strong as kid buu lol. Bro Uub didnt know jack **** about martial arts at that time, even Piccolo could have beaten him if he was trying. Goku didn't transform because he knew Uub didnt know anything,so he went easy on him, and the fact that the real kid buu was toying with both goku and vegeta at ssj2 and 3. Goku was trying with everything he had at SSJ3 to beat Kid buu yet kid buu was toying with him. And here you say 5 yrs later after kid buu's death goku in his descended state is as strong or no wait even stronger than a SSJ3.. Lol you need to learn the series and by the way some logic. Uub never reaches his full extent of his power in human form,until he fuses with Majin Buu (Fat) So if that was true what you said then the whole evolution of DBZ would be twisted.

Best answers
OMFG YOU ARE A NOOB IN FIRST EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL GT GOKU FINISHED TRAINING UUB AND UUB FIGHTS HIM AT HIS MAX IN GOKU'S NORMAL FORM PLUS SSJ4 IS IN GT NOOB NOT DBZ

Best answers
Originally posted by eaz135
ssj1 mystic gohan would be stronger than ssj4 goku.
GOHAN CANT GO SSJ WHEN HES MYSTIC!! its like he already is but inside of his body...
And also he wasnt stronger than ssj3 goku thats why gotenks buu beat the crap out of him while ssj3 goku actually put up a fight.

I would say Brolli would be the strongest cause he tends to go in the the ussj form easily

OMG i jsut read some more posts. Im a buu fan and i think its dumb that people think that kid buu is as strong as fat buu or that goku was weaker than ssj3 gotenks and mystic gohan.

ok look at the facts.
-SSJ3 gotenks was having trouble with super buu
-Super Buu was having trouble with Mystic Gohan
-Super Buu Absorves gotenks and gohan gets his ass owned.
-goku returns to earth,goes ssj3, and does put up a fight against gotenks-buu unlike gohan. Setting ssj3 goku above the rest of them.

Best answers
BTW FAT BUU is the absolute weakest buu there was. for several reasons some of them are that he was fat(not fit for fighting) another is he had too much good in him(buu gets most of his power from his dark side which makes up all of buu in kid form)

The most powerfull buu is
MysticGohan-Buu
then
Gotenks-Buu
then
Kid Buu

Several buus later....
In last place comes
FAT BUU

Best answers
mystic gohan is able to go ssj if he did however his hidden powers multiplied by the ssj increase would destroy everything, if it were to be multiplied by ssj4 then im sure everything would be non existent... thats what i heard anyways

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Duece
ok look at the facts.
-SSJ3 gotenks was having trouble with super buu
-Super Buu was having trouble with Mystic Gohan
-Super Buu Absorves gotenks and gohan gets his ass owned.
-goku returns to earth,goes ssj3, and does put up a fight against gotenks-buu unlike gohan. Setting ssj3 goku above the rest of them.
Goku did manage to put up a fight, but it was only through sheer talent and battle experience that he managed it. Gohan had been out of practice for over 7 years at the time, he was beating Gotenks-Buu so easily only because of his increased speed and power.

Goku is twice as good a fighter but in normal mode he doesn't hold a candle to Gohan's Mystic strength.

Best answers
for all you buu fans fat buu was the weakest and kid buu the strongest BECAUSE if you were listening too one of the episodes everytime buu absorbed a ki the ki's goodness weakened buu fter goku is finished training uub goku is easily the strongest saiyan (beside gogeta) goku pwr lvl: 500,000,000 uub pwr lvl: 500,000,000 mystic gohan 425,000,000

Wise Master

W
Originally posted by Vers Vlees
Mystic gohan cant go SSJ because the earth's does boom when he would try that
Ok if he goes ssj the earth goes boom but when Vegetto The Ultimate Lethal Warrior even stronger than Super Buu even without Super Saiyan but then he transformed into a Super Saiyan but did the earth go boom???????? no it did not so its kinda confusing and stupid lol and about that Gohan thing Gohan is not stronger than Goku because Goku suppose to be the strongest super saiyan that ever lived and Super Saiyan Gohan on Gt couldnt even touch Super 17!!! did he?? but Chibi Goku did even with Super Saiyan but then he went Ssj4 and thanx to 18 he manage to kill 17 period.........

Originally posted by GOGETA_2000
for all you buu fans fat buu was the weakest and kid buu the strongest BECAUSE if you were listening too one of the episodes everytime buu absorbed a ki the ki's goodness weakened buu fter goku is finished training uub goku is easily the strongest saiyan (beside gogeta) goku pwr lvl: 500,000,000 uub pwr lvl: 500,000,000 mystic gohan 425,000,000
For all of those Buu fans and Gohan fans all I have to say its that you fans of buu and gohan just got!

OWNED! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG YOU ARE A NOOB IN FIRST EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL GT GOKU FINISHED TRAINING UUB AND UUB FIGHTS HIM AT HIS MAX IN GOKU'S NORMAL FORM PLUS SSJ4 IS IN GT NOOB NOT DBZ

OMG you are such a noob yourself. Wake up call to NOOBIE-GOGETA. Goku and Uub were training it wasnt a fight for real. "Training" "Sparring" or whatever you want to call it. Uub was weak at the time anyways he wasnt barely as strong as a ssj2. Get your facts straigh before you call others noobs.

goku pwr lvl: 500,000,000 uub pwr lvl: 500,000,000 mystic gohan 425,000,000

Lol look at this guy once again... False powerlvls. The GT powerlevels well atleast most are un determined or un unfirmed. They were never listed in Manga and were made up by fans. Only DBZ powerlevels can be correct. Goku in the beggining of Gt was around 10,000,000 (max: in the 20,000,000's. Uub was around 10-15 mil. I don't know where you get all this information , but it must be from a fasle source.

Also btw. Kid buu isnt the strongest buu. Gohan Buu is. then Kid Buu then Gotenks Buu, then Super Buu then Fat Buu. In a 1 on 1 brawl with 2 buu's the victor cant be determined because there both able to regenerate. If 1 of the buu's has an extremely higher ammount of power level then orcourse they would win. Like the fight between Fat buu and Kid Buu.

And for the correct information you all wanted.

Goku is the strongest Saiyan. either from normal - ssj4. He will most likely always win a 1 on 1 brawl, if the oponents powerlevel isnt a great ammount higher than his.
Vegeta is most likely the 2nd strongest character in DBZ/GT. There isnt anything specially about his power. If him and Goku were to spar they would be even.
Gogeta is the Strongest character in DragonBall GT. The fusion of 2 ssj4's clearly puts a label "owned" on any one who comes across them.
When it comes to Kid Buu and Uub. Kid buu 5 yrs before the Martial arts tournament, had alot more power than Uub did when he was brought back. UUB only got his full power and abilities back when he fused with fat buu. I repeat he only got all of the power he once had in DBZ restored when he fused with Fat Buu. That is the only time in GT when he was actually powerful.

Best answers
IDUNO WHERE ANY OF YOU ARE PULLING THOSE NUMBERS OUT OF!!! AFTER THE SAIYAN SAGA EARLY FREEZA SAGA ALL PLS are UNCERTAIN!!!

all we know is that one character is stronger than another and so on...

MYSTIC GOHAN IS NOT STRONGER THAN SSJ3 GOKU Wise Master gave a pretty good reason why.
Now for Buu
I think GOHAN-BUU was stronger than kid buu cause of the fights...
SSJ3 goku and ssj2 vegita were mainly running away from gohan-buu cause he was too powerfull but against kid buu goku was putting up a good fight against kid buu.
So thats why i say Gohan-Buu is stronger than kid buu.
Kid buu probably comes in second place though.

Oh yeah also back to gohan ummm wasnt the episode where they kill buu called "goku your number 1 in the universe, buu is
destroyed." or something like that...

And also i dont think that Uub is as strong as majin buu. hes only a recarnation of buu that doesnt exactly entitle him to All of buus energy

Best answers
Originally posted by Xsl>|<
Lol after I read this guys little speel, I was laughing for hours.

the only reason why Brolli was as strong was because Gohan hadnt trained for 7 yrs, look at his clothes, it is the same outfit he wore when he was training goten, Gohan might have been ssj2 yet he lost his will power and fighting ability, which made him sloppy. Although if Brolli was alive though out more of the story line then yes, he would probably be the strongest of all characters,but look at it this way he is only in the movie timeline and it took him 3 movies just to fully die, so I guess he had his fair share. If Brolli was in the series timeline, he would probably be beated by goku and the crew, yet in the other world brolli would train (most likely) reach high lvls, escape from hell demolish the earth,the z warriors would be wiped and Brolli would enherate the earth, reaching Ssj2,ssj3,ssj4 .......

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT BROLLY HAS ANY FIGHTING SKILL! HES JSUT A BIG DUMB GUY WITH A LOT OF POWER. HE STILL OWNED GOHAN.
Fighting Ability matters only when they are fighting hand to hand but anything other than that is PL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom