Which of These 2 Anime Games Are You Looking Foward Too The Most?!?

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
The game looks good is it a RPG game because i never heard or seen that anime before? :]
Oh, you're in for a treat then. Full Metal Alchemist is the best anime to be released this year, IMO. You can download fansubs from http://www.spoon.co.nr/ using the BitTornado download client, which is a better version of BitTorrent. Get that from http://bittornado.com/ and install it before you try to download. FMA is going to be shown on AdultSwim pretty soon. I don't know an exact date but it's probably going to be in a few months.

Once you get BitTornado, you might want to also check out another one of the best anime of this year, Last Exile. Or another great one, Scrapped Princess.

Best answers
Sakura said:
Because it will!!! Its called Common Sense!! If the fighting system stays the same, than this game will suck. There using the same fighting engine from the last 2, which both sucked and so will this one.

No i havent and neither do i attend to play it.

(Sarcism) Oh yea vegetto, dimps and atari are really working there ***** off to bring us the best dbz game ever. I mean they have a really cool new dodging system that has never been in a game ever, we can probally free fly this time but we still arent able to jump or duck since they never ever did that in dbz ever. Were gonna have all of the same moves from the previous 2 installments and were gonna recycle them too every character and only give them proper specials except for people like Zarbon, and Android 18 and 17, those people dont count there not important. And then, lets keep DW in and make it abit diffrent than before and this time u have to beat it 100 times to get a new character and that will add alot of replay value to the game too.

As for the new characters, throw in ssj 4 and brolly and gogeta and all the kiddys acorse the US will break there parents pockets for the same peice of junk that was released last year and the year before. But wait, no we have the new teleport feature as well,i can almost gurantee you that the teleport moves will be the same for everyone i can bet there will be no uniqness in them because dimps has made it obvious that they don't give a crap if they have recycled moves so i can almost say with absolute certainty that all the teleporting moves are the same for every character.

Im sorry Lethal and no im not trying too come off mean or anything (I apoligize if it seems that way) But Your point is, u have to play a game to know if it sucks or not?!? ...but were talking about the third and hopefully final installment here?!? if u saw the clips the game looks exactly the same with the graphics being abit better than before and better auras. Its gonna suck and thats my oppion and i stand buy it. The game will most likely be finished in about 2 to 3 months, there really nothing drastic they can do during that time since they are dimps and well all know how trust worthy they are right?!? ....nm im done...u get the point.
Let the blunt truth be told, preach it Sakura. Naruto looks better, but sadly I only have an xbox, perhaps I shall go buy a ps2 later today

Best answers
imo, naruto is one of the worst animes/mangas to be released, I saw about 5 mins of one episode and decided I would rather chew on a handful of nails while doing a faceplant than watch any more. It is too kiddish, and attempts to add some "cool action!! woo woo!" but hamtaro is more action packed than naruto. Also, one of the most important parts of anime are the characters. If the characters are cool, the anime is cool i.e. samurai champloo or GTO. Who finds a goofy kid wearing a metal headband cool? I find him to be a wigger in a an orange tunic. I say this at the risk of scores of 12 year olds hating me, but whatev. I'm not especially looking forward to budokai 3 however either. 2 was ok, but it needs to be a more fast paced and fun game, something along the lines of tekken or soul calibur 2. Those are the only recent games imo to capture the fighiting game essence.

btw, I am not an anime freak, in fact I watch very little of it. but I am picky about what I actually do watch so :fight:

I'm sure I'm on the way to earning the title of resident forum jerk or something, but I dont really care. I just say what I think, and try to keep it within forum rules

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
opensource said:
imo, naruto is one of the worst animes/mangas to be released, I saw about 5 mins of one episode and decided I would rather chew on a handful of nails while doing a faceplant than watch any more. It is too kiddish, and attempts to add some "cool action!! woo woo!" but hamtaro is more action packed than naruto. Also, one of the most important parts of anime are the characters. If the characters are cool, the anime is cool i.e. samurai champloo or GTO. Who finds a goofy kid wearing a metal headband cool? I find him to be a wigger in a an orange tunic. I say this at the risk of scores of 12 year olds hating me, but whatev. I'm not especially looking forward to budokai 3 however either. 2 was ok, but it needs to be a more fast paced and fun game, something along the lines of tekken or soul calibur 2. Those are the only recent games imo to capture the fighiting game essence.

btw, I am not an anime freak, in fact I watch very little of it. but I am picky about what I actually do watch so :fight:

I'm sure I'm on the way to earning the title of resident forum jerk or something, but I dont really care. I just say what I think, and try to keep it within forum rules
I'm going to have to assume you either...

A. only watched the opening segment.
B. haven't seen rock lee.

And to the guy that said he doesn't know about FMA, he should.

And to the guy that posted FMA pics, you're better off posting either the fighting game coming out or FMA 2 RPG. FMA 1 is already out in Japan.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
I'm going to have to assume you either...

A. only watched the opening segment.
B. haven't seen rock lee.
I see nothing amazing about huge eyebrows

The game might be cool I guess, I havent played it, so I cant say for sure, but atm I dont especially like the anime

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
And to the guy that posted FMA pics, you're better off posting either the fighting game coming out or FMA 2 RPG. FMA 1 is already out in Japan.
Didn't know about the FMA 2 RPG. Didn't even know the first one was out. Do you know if it'll come out here or not? I assume it would sense it's coming to AdultSwim. They should be trying to bring products over.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FMA 1 is scheduled to come out in the US soon, like, winter. FMA 2 will also come out, as it's only sensible. Same with the fighting game.

Some screenies of FMA 2:

And some from Fighting Game:

The fighting game, i hope it makes it to the US. Since Square Enix owns the video game rights, though, i doubt it. Some fighting game info:

IGN said:
The story behind the game involves a large festival that occurs once every four years. The main event for the upcoming incarnation of the festival is a fighting tournament that allows for any pair of fighters to participate. Equipment and alchemy skills can be used as much as contestants like. With the promise of a large prize sum, fighters from throughout the nation, including series regulars Ed, Al, Roy and Alex, gather for battle.

Fighting in this game is of the four-player variety previously seen in Eighting's Naruto 2 for GameCube. You and your partner have separate life meters but share a "star" meter which depletes each time one member of your team dies. If all stars disappear, the game ends.

You're free to create a team as you like. Teamwork is an important element of fighting, as you must decide on a strategy for your partner. One character in your team is called the "forward," with the other character referred to as "backup." The forward takes to the front and is a position best reserved for characters with multiple attacks. The backup supports the forward and is meant for characters who have superior combo abilities.

The series' trademark alchemy also plays a heavy role in gameplay. Alchemy is used for attacks and defense. You can create objects on the field to equip and use for attacking, one example being the creation of a wall for defense.

Stages come into play in two areas of this game. Gimmick stages have traps preset. Basic stages are created from multiple lines, allowing characters to move between different lines as they like. The stage in which you chose to fight affects your available alchemy skills, with typical elemental rules in full force.

All your expected fighting game modes seem to be included. A single player scenario mode has you select from a variety of pre-created teams and follow a story that leads them through the tournament. The remaining three fighting modes are playable by up to four players. Team battle mode and arcade mode use team-based fights, while battle royal mode is a free-for-all requiring players to defeat three other characters to win.

Fans of the series are sure to like the gallery mode which features artwork and movies from the show. To open up these features, you have to fulfill certain requirements in the other modes of play.

The Fullmetal Alchemist fighting debut is 50% done with a Japanese release currently unspecified. If the Square Enix action title does any good on these shores, we presume an American release for this entry could follow.

Best answers
I'm not a big fan of fighting games, but I'll rent it if it comes out in blockbuster. I'll be looking forward to FMA 1 and 2 releases more.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe. From what i've heard, the Dub preview of FMA from Otakon wasn't half bad. So, i might/probably will get the FMA games once the english ones come out in the US.

Best answers
ZTiMaStA: Have you seen the anime? If not, then I understand why. I just want to play them for the story, which hopefuly ties into the anime.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one has a unique story, the second one... seems to be on track with the anime, as i've seen shots of the battle between Ed and Cornello from the first episode... i think at Gamespot... not sure.

Pan

Best answers
Hmm, i guess ill be going to this, even though i dont know why. Anyone else plan on going?!?

"The first 100 DBZ fans to show up at the Metreon PlayStation Store will receive entrance to the first ever consumer demonstration of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 published by Atari. Dragon Ball Z fans will be treated with an autograph session, prizes and giveaways, but most importantly the chance to meet the chief creative influence on the Dragon Ball Z videogames. To handle the flow of traffic, Atari will conduct two exclusive demos of the game, 50 people at a time. Any fans that show up in Dragon Ball cosplay will receive preferential treatment in line and will be included in a special drawing to battle Mr. Uchiyama in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3. No filming of the demo will be allowed."

Best answers
Pssh to budokai, i enjoyed my 1994 nes game of dbz more then I like budokai 1. Then again I never got into the game nor did I play 2. Only got like a month I think before Naruto 2 comes out so I shall buy that ^_^...GO NARUTO!! =P

Pan

Best answers
Well i just got off the phone with dimps, and they awsnered some of are questions about this 3rd installment, of a medicore game, known as Budokai 3.

Pan: So how does it feel to actually ruin the DBZ liscence by make horrible games for such an awsome console?!??

DU: Well it feels pretty damn good actually. You see pan, the secret is, we throw in characters that the fanboys/fangirls across the whole world want too see, and make it sound like the best game ever and next thing you know, we have ourself's a money maker here.

Pan: I See.....I'll see you in court my freind. You stole my money twice you loser.

DU: Im looking forward too it.

Pan: Thank You for your time.

DU: No Problem Have a Nice day.

Pan: Hey have a better one.

That ends Pan Interview, now for the real one acourse ^_^.

http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/games/features/37313.shtml

ole-wa-anime

O
opensource said:

well even if u dont care what ppl think of u, that doesnt excuse u of sounding like a retard that doesnt base what they say on evidence. first, what in the hell can u watch for 5 mins and come to a "valid" conclusion about it. 5MINUTES u shouldnt have even mentioned that.

O i c naruto only deserves 5 mins but hamtaro deserves to be fully watched. >_> if u ever actually watched it you would learn that it is a very deep story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom