Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piccolo

• All the classes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Did you see any Goten-character in the game... I guess not.
But if you're tlking about the show, than you're right.
Goten is indeed a very cool character.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ ProtoriuS
Why is everybody saying that Trunks is so bad ass in the show? And Gohan?
The only reason why they are strong, is because they have cool and strong fathers.
I think they should have all the credits, and not those half-Saiyan weaklings.
I like Goku and Vegeta the most, or actually Gogeta but he's not in the game, and they rock.
As well as in the cartoon , as in the game.
How did Goku get strong? From training with Roshi and all his training in DB and with King Kai. Everyone gets trained by someone else. Except for Vegeta though....

Best answers
Why did you quote my post?
You're reaction also has nothing to do with it.
I tried to explain that Gohan and Trunks are so strong because they got their power from their dads, so what do Master Roshi and King Kai have to do with this matter.
Yes I know, they trained Goku that's one of the reasons he got so strong, but it's also in his blood.
Gohan and Trunks have some of their dads' blood to, otherwise they wouldn't have been so strong, so I think they shouldn't be worshipped, by every member, like that.

Best answers
errr vegeta and cell.

cells got the large selection and vegeta pwnz after transformation.

Best answers
Originally posted by mr. roshi
errr vegeta and cell.

cells got the large selection and vegeta pwnz after transformation.
I don't like his large selection. I think too much on which one to use.

To Pro whatever then you should give credit to Bardock and King Vegeta then according to your logic. ;)

Edit: Worship? I don't think we should worship these chars or any. I don't think anyone worships DBZ chars...o_O

Best answers
You got a point, but let's put it this way than: Goku and Vegeta are both full-blood Saiyans, Gohan and Trunks aren't and still they manage to get stronger in some parts of the story.
I think this totally sucks and so I'm glad that Goku and Vegeta get the highest powerlvl when they transform.

Best answers
I use Trunks because you get a beam which blinds people,and hes got decent speed when he transforms,and I dont like Vegeta or Goku cuz well.....they pwn servers with kameha,ff and galitgun,and I dont like that much except when I go for Krillin.....too bad he needs 3000000 to just transform....

/me lieks the sux0ring characters,they should pwnz0r

Best answers
I downloaded a model of Trunks in his armor, looks pretty cool, but I don't use him very often so actually I don't need it :)

Best answers
I usually play only the non sayjin characters because i hate it when they gain millions of power after death. Was playing Vegita, had 12 million died and came back with 14, really very cheap.

Best answers
1)vegeta
2)cell
3)goku

i use others for a challange, but if im trying to win, its one of those 3:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
I usually play only the non sayjin characters because i hate it when they gain millions of power after death. Was playing Vegita, had 12 million died and came back with 14, really very cheap.
why is that? Is it a bug? I entered a game as Gohan with like 700,000 PL and some guy nuked the map with FF and I came back with like 1.3 mil PL. o_O

Best answers
I don't know why sayjin get more power than other when they die, perhaps they did it on purpose trying to make it closer to the show, I don't know. I hate the whole PL gain after death thing.

I like earning my power not just getting smacked around by a higher PL guy then coming back from death with an ass load of power. That way the guy that just dies becomes the strongest, not very close to the show it you ask me.

I hear that there will be a way to turn off PL gain from death in the future, however i might be wrong.

Best answers
Hey man i think pl gain after death is cool. I mean some characters need advantages and disadvantages just like others do.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ ProtoriuS
Did you see any Goten-character in the game... I guess not.
But if you're tlking about the show, than you're right.
Goten is indeed a very cool character.

yes i meant to the show...

Best answers
Well Saiyans do gain a lot of strength after a heavy battle, so I think it has to do with sticking close to the show, just like Maijin Krillin said.
If you ask me, there's nothing wrong with this, otherwise the n00bs wouldn't be able to gain some PL to, and it takes a lot more than justy a high PL to frag someone and it's called "skill(z)", so that way also the veteran players have an advantage.

Best answers
Well, as a person that loves to PS, and Krillin in game, it kinda makes it impossible after a bit to win against a sayjin in a PS after they start to get around 10 million. thats my only real problem with gaining PL after death.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin

There is no difference in who gains more pl after they die. I was told that what happens is when you die, each time your pl comes closer to the servers average pl. Thus the reason why if you are in a server that has been going for a while your pl raises much faster than if you join a server at the beginning...at least that is what i was told :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku, cause he has everything. He is the most balanced character from everyone else. Everyone has a special ability that balances them, but Goku has everything balanced. Also cause i got used to him. But i like going random now, cause playing with one character only gets boring.:tired:

Best answers
hum vegeta, galit gun is o.k....not too bad then i use bigbang at ssj...i like the skin i got lol its the vegetto from fatmonterrors site(in his sig) get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom