Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piccolo

• All the classes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I would have to say gohan, SHIELD SPAM !!!! :p Im just sadden that linux server has a bug with gohan and he cant use his masenko on those servers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe

val is know for his shield spam

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anymore I try to use everyone, but I get a lot of crap whenever I use frieza. His finger laser isn't all too popular. I play as trunks whenever I feel like testing my beam accuracy (with Burning Attack)... well I don't really play as Gohan. I find him kinda cheezy and I'd rather risk abusing his early transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why vegeta of course. :D i play him always.

And when I'm REALLLLLY bored I play picolo.. And if by some idiotic rule of faith I'm still bored its krillin cause ya can purely OWN with his scatterbeam.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KRILLIN the one and only

Best answers
I've only used goku. I never cared for any of the other characters, maybe with trunks sword in b1.1 I might use trunks.

Best answers
Normaly i use Goku but when the next patch comes out ill switch to Vageta. i think his rapid ki blast will kick @$$.:devgrin:

Best answers
Sigh....the usual Goku,Vegeta,Gohan :S depends usually on if im gonna Melee alot(Goku),beam up people(Vegeta), or mess around(Gohan).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, mostly gohan since he goes ssj fast(not trunks cause...well i just dont like him ^^)
and i like vegeta alil cause i DL a kick ass model and its fun to play with+he is good ^^

Best answers
I use trunks(Cos he is just so damn cool!)

I use vegita mostly though, because on big maps, big bang keeps those annoying melee people at bay (And dead on the ground)

Trunks just needs to be a bit more powerful. I cant wait to see how they work in his sword...

Best answers
Lol no. Mabe from the esf servers but nothing else.... well im not sure about that. But i say no you cant get banned lol.

Best answers
I use trunks the most. I dunno i just love using him. Even though u can't like ps with Burning attack cause it just gets vaporized but early on in the game Finishing Buster has a huge explosion radius and u can mostly outpower anyone when u transform, i dunno why everyone thinks he sucks i think hes one of the funnest people to use.. maybe cause it takes more then holding mouse 1 and aiming in a certain area of a map and hoping for the best :p

Best answers
The only character I use is Trunks. The only. I have used Piccolo twice for his scatter shot and Krillin three times for kicks, but every other time, Trunks. Fear the future Saiyan.

Best answers
I like the most vegeta
long time to go ssj but when he is ssj nobody can kill him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom