Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piccolo

• All the classes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
to bad that you cant get banned for racism. Goldsaiyan is an expert in that!!! just ask him

Best answers
When I last checked the stats, I noticed Goku and Vegeta have the highest Power Level while in SSJ form.
I think I'll stick with those 2.

Best answers
SSJ ProtoriuS i think you right but still ; vegeta need to kick some

ass to become Ssj!;/

Best answers
Yeah that might be, but what the hell?
I mean Goku and Vegeta have always been the main characters (in my opinion Vegeta is as important as Goku) in the cartoon, and now they claim théir position in the game as well.
So they're worth it.

Best answers
Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta...the prince of all Saijins...who could ask for more? FF is unstoppable and hes just out and out a hardass...why did Bulma ever have to corrupt him?

Best answers
Brim dont be stuipid people writ the script of Dragonballz. its not a true story or anything.

Best answers
I tell you, piccolo has a transformation man, it's ike he becomes a super namek, just without kami. I mostly play as piccolo, sometimes gohan and vegeta,
--------------------------------------------
-]Seek and Destroy[-

Best answers
hey gohan, i see a lot of your posts about not flaming people and what did u just do to me...sorry if i like to have a little fun...sorry im not a hardass like you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i here is

i play as

goku

buu

vegeta

cell

krillin

gohan

Piccolo

Trunks

:S

What about spectator he RULES YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Best answers
Gohan and trunks, Gohan more but i like trunks because of the dbz programme :cool:

Best answers
Gohan and Vegeta. With a little Buu. Gohan and Vegeta because they're my favorite characters from the show.

Best answers
trunks,his transform pl is only 1,000,000 and finishing buster and burning attack rocks :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Packed Lunch
trunks,his transform pl is only 1,000,000 and finishing buster and burning attack rocks :D
Gohan transforms at 1,000,000 also. He gets K-Wave. I never really liked Trunks. In the show, hes bad ass but in the game.....:(

Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta...the prince of all Saijins...who could ask for more? FF is unstoppable and hes just out and out a hardass...why did Bulma ever have to corrupt him?
OH I KNOW:idea: you just come back from the loony house!:\

Best answers
Why is everybody saying that Trunks is so bad ass in the show? And Gohan?
The only reason why they are strong, is because they have cool and strong fathers.
I think they should have all the credits, and not those half-Saiyan weaklings.
I like Goku and Vegeta the most, or actually Gogeta but he's not in the game, and they rock.
As well as in the cartoon , as in the game.

Best answers
i dont see how people can really like Goku, hes so average and 'goody', whereas Vegita has the flair and when he turns Ssj he becomes the Apocalypse machine, plus his new rezoku looks pretty good to.
My best is piccolo overall, i lurve shooting down blockwhores with the eye lazer and the SBC - well you know the drill. Maesenko is also quite strong if you use it right and dont whine that its blast is crap
Krillin is full of moves but no power and less hp, i fell cell is to overbearing to use - so many attacks i really only want 3.
Gohan is to abusive, you can turn ssj with 3-5 kills and then blow up the whole map with kame.
Trunks moves can only be shot from static so that really rules him out for me. Friza is deadly but has no move in his early stage to really fcuk some sh*t up
Buu is good if you transform him, but its hard.

Best answers
well trunks aint as bad as people say, i mean im helpless until i go ssj but then ive become used to blinding a guy with burning attack and as you recoveres the first thing he sees is the finish buster i was charging and it blows his head clear off of his shoulders and i say "Try that one on for size, f**got!"

:fight:

Best answers
Everybody likes Gokou!! Is it cause he's awsome in the tv series?? i mean, He gets all the attention, now even in ESF! (just like on TV) What's wrong with piccolo, Gohan, Buu. ?? everybody thinks they suck (some of us do) but that's just cause they don't play them . End of story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom