Where Can i Get the addon thing to get extra characters?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
The ssj4 plugin thats in my server right now (NO not that EVO you talked about) will be for normal esf Not evm, and have new characters(not replacments). New characters instore will be Cooler, Brolly, Gogeta(fusion but works differently than EVM), and Janemba. There may be more added. but it is very possible to make new classes.
I love you <3, unfortunatley I can't see your server anywhere :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi said:
Where will you get a Janemba model?!
we have one, looks pretty good

Ravendust said:
I love you <3, unfortunatley I can't see your server anywhere :p
Well i live in the US and how well do you get a connection to Isreal? because I am soon setting up a server there so the other half of the world can experience this. This will be soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got a 2 megabit connection so my ping isn't terrible in US servers, but Israel's geographically closer so it'll probably be better there. What's the server name? I'll give it a whirl, and will you be distributing the finished plugin publicly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I've got a 2 megabit connection so my ping isn't terrible in US servers, but Israel's geographically closer so it'll probably be better there. What's the server name? I'll give it a whirl, and will you be distributing the finished plugin publicly?
For now its a |S.T.A.R.S| plugin only now, theres not much to it yet but it is getting there. Right now the 2 coders are working hard on it.

P.S: This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated

P.S.S: Ill PM you the ip to my current server. (beware of all the downloads)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom