When Emo Moderators strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
The posting of the game video in the chat logs saying it was aliens cracked me up. TBH most the time I look at the chatbox you seem to be spamming it with a video and telling people to watch it, and no one replys you continue to spam.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx. Let me break it down for you.

Two days ago you were typing enter after every other word. I told you to stop and you kept continuing, I told you to stop and you kept continuing. Then you stopped for a while. Yesterday, you started name calling when you didn't mean it. Now, I know you honestly don't mean it, but some people take it seriously. I told you MULTIPLE times to stop and what did you reply? LIES~!~!~!~!~~~~! So I'm like whatever, maybe he'll stop, but you continue again and say the EXACT same thing. Flashback to 2 weeks ago. I warned you once for making an argument more flammable. Something like that, but trust me it was a valid reason after I told you to stop more than 15 times. After you went on, I warned you. Then you continued the argument for a couple of minutes, I asked you to stop about 5 times. Then it moved on to why I warned you. I told you multiple reasons why and you still went on complaining. I told you to stop more than 15 times again, and you did it one more time, and I warned you. Back to today. You were warned for name calling, after you were friendly warned NUMEROUS times. And you complain about this? Jinx, things don't go the way you want in these forums. You disobey the rules after we're being more than far and you call us Emo Mods? You're supposed to be representing the team, ****ing act like it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh man i feel sorry for the millions of players who get called noobs on a daily bases =[ they must feel extremly bad for being called a rookie @ a videogame.. yea right...

penis head?? yea thats insulting.. for a preschooler.. noob ?? hrmm ??? lawl i dont see how they go into the same category

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm closed until that matter is discussed by the mods.
Get yourselves together guys and act like gentlemen aight?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread shows exactly what NOT to do if you have an issue with a mod's decision. You PM an admin and provide either a link to the archive of the chat, a link to the thread, a copy of the PM or something similar. Devil's Advocate and Majin_You are the most active and well versed in the rules of this forum, while DieByTheSword or Deverz are less likely to be active, but just as equally versed.

Looking to incite drama will not be tolerated, and as such, Jinx will be receiving a warning for creating this thread. :warning:

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What, hey! Where's my name in there Deman? :p

Read this from below (bottom) to above.. Sorry VideoJinx, but you really did asked for this.

13/06/2008 21:05 - VideoJinx : mr rookie
==========================================================
13/06/2008 21:05 - Nixanthros : Just stop with the name calling
13/06/2008 21:05 - VideoJinx : who's arguing
13/06/2008 21:05 - Nixanthros : Jinx, you're arguing semantics with the wrong person
13/06/2008 21:05 - VideoJinx : "Newbie is a slang term for a newcomer"
13/06/2008 21:04 - VideoJinx : what did i call you
13/06/2008 21:04 - Nixanthros : For resorting to name calling each and every time you disagree with a person
13/06/2008 21:03 - VideoJinx : rookie?
13/06/2008 21:03 - VideoJinx : last warning for what
13/06/2008 21:03 - Nixanthros : Jinx, last warning
13/06/2008 21:03 - Nixanthros : Magic?
13/06/2008 21:03 - VideoJinx : N000B

PS, banned people don't have access anymore to the chat box, nor they can see it. Thus they cannot provide anymore proof regarding their bans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom