When Emo Moderators strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lawl Banned by Nix from the chatbox for declaring him a rookie in the field of checking out UFO's.

I mean this emo reaction, is coming from a guy who makes fun of people and calls it sarcasm..

NEED EXAMPLE..

Remember back to when Dan was complaining about Dam and Nix being moderators =O..

Nix twistin the rules to fit your emo'ness is obserd * ol chap *

Anger management is only a drive away =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emothread.

Go cry me a river.

GG, making yourself a target for more ridicule, by making a thread about it.

If you have a problem, take it up with the moderators.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
huh.. why not the administaters o pessimistic one..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight the warning, Jinx. Don't let The Man hold you down. Go directly to Majin You and demand justice.

Oh, and it's nice to see you've learned your lesson regarding resorting to name calling when you disagree with a point of view o.0.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it's nice to see you've learned your lesson regarding resorting to name calling when you disagree with a point of view
From the emo man himself..

Raging for being called a rookie after responding.. ignore my response to his response.. and banning when i ignored..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the emo man himself..

Raging for being called a rookie.. ignore my response to his response.. and banning when i ignored..
The archives are there for all to see, Jinx, so it's probably best that you don't outright lie. As I said, take it up with Majin You. Making a public spectacle of this won't hurt me in any way. It will, however, reinforce everyone's opinion of you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yup plz chex the log ..

o_O seriously being banned for declaring somone a rookie.. what low standards has this forums dropped to =O

the chat box has all sorts of criteria far worse then someone calling anyone a rookie, i sense an uneven distribution and action of the rules.. not to say that calling someone a rookie is even breaking one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whining won't accomplish anything, Jinx.

You haven't even posted a copy of the chat.

Or do you want us to "surch 4 urself"?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/mgc_cb_evo.php?do=view_archives&page=8

Start there, and work your way towards page 1. As I always do, I gave him multiple friendly warnings. For whatever reason, he didn't think I was being serious despite him being told in the past to absolutely avoid any kind of name-calling. Rather than stop, he chose to use synonyms. A word conveys a thought, and his intention behind using said word wasn't to joke around, but to poke and prod in a way that he thought would prevent him from getting formally warned. Don't play semantics with me, of all people, Jinx.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, I gave you 2 warning for misbehaving about 2 weeks or so ago. You got your final warning for misbehaving again. I'm sure Nix and I are extremely sorry things can't always go your way, it's quite unfortunate, and it really should be changed. :)

Also, Jinx, I gave you more than 5-8 friendly warnings to stop calling people names when you didn't mean it and you said "LIES" after I said it and then continued.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
okay no name calling on the forums..

so lets see.. that means NO DESCRIPTIVE TERMS aka ADJETIVES ARE ALOUDS TO BE USED ON THE FORUMS...

what is that absurD??? oh you mean INSULTS.... no INSULTING other peoples... sooo lets think

**** face = insult, rookie = adjetive not an insult... there IS a difference

So if we wanna take it that far why not throw in sarcastic insults as well..

"always go my way " what do you mean..

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, I'm not a moderator, I'm possibly rogue modding but whatever. Just stop before an actual moderator steps in and hands you a warning.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
stop what im waving an issue that should be addressed so if one comes they'll be nice to talk to

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay no name calling on the forums..

so lets see.. that means NO DESCRIPTIVE TERMS aka ADJETIVES ARE ALOUDS TO BE USED ON THE FORUMS...

what is that absurD??? oh you mean INSULTS.... no INSULTING other peoples... sooo lets think

**** face = insult, rookie = adjetive not an insult... there IS a different
Calling someone a noob over and over again because they don't agree with you is disrespectful. Because you believed rookie to be a less offensive word, you switched to that. However, the intent behind the usage of said word was the same. Calling someone something that means exactly the same thing as the word you were previously told not to use due to your ill intent is still breaking the rules. If you want to break the rules, at least be creative about it. Learn to be subtle.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also have no idea why I was mentioned as I was busy doing something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"because they don't agree with you is disrespectful"

HuH i could care less if u dont agree.. I wanted to know who said it was a hoax lol.. who cares if u agree or not...

I called u a rookie cuz u had no grounds to stand on either hence showing you that the so called claims could go either way..

also i made it CLEAR very very clear i even got the definition for you to show.. what i meant when i said it.. so.. i guess u decided to rage anyway

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calling someone a noob over and over again because they don't agree with you is disrespectful. Because you believed rookie to be a less offensive word, you switched to that. However, the intent behind the usage of said word was the same. Calling someone something that means exactly the same thing as the word you were previously told not to use due to your ill intent is still breaking the rules. If you want to break the rules, at least be creative about it. Learn to be subtle.
That was post great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
also i made it CLEAR very very clear i even got the definition for you to show.. what i meant when i said it..
So is that =O quote

it's Ironic how the king of insults is so insulted from a non insulting word

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay Jinx. You lost. I don't care if you were using a 'not bad word'. Being called a noob is generally a bad thing. It's like me called you a **** head (read: penis) but saying OH IT DOESNT EVEN MEAN ANYTHING **** MEANS MALE GENITALS ITS NOT INSULTING.

It doesn't matter it's still insulting.

Regardless, he even told you to stop multiple times. And you kept going.

Justice was served perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom