When did Vegeta go SSJ2?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was only using SSJ when Vegeta understood his power at the time was inferior. He needed the extra power to get to the next level in order to match Goku, not even to go beyond.
Goku was using SS2, for a brief second. In the manga, Vegeta said something like "So I see Kakarot's been able to move up to the second level, too. Interesting."

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
There is no lord slug saga. Lord Slug saga would have to be in the time Goku healed his wounds after Vegetas fight till the time he went to namek.

He ussed Kaioken in there. And He learned Kaioken just befor fighting Vegeta.

Lord Slug is as non canon as Broly and Cooler.

You cant even put the movie into the timeline.
We know it happened before Buu. Thats enough to tell you he wasn't powerful enough to reach SSJ.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
We know it happened before Buu. Thats enough to tell you he wasn't powerful enough to reach SSJ.
None of the movies hold a time in the chronological order, really. But yeah, if it happened at any time, it'd be before Freeza, so definitely long before Gokou can go Super Saiyajin...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Goku was using SS2, for a brief second. In the manga, Vegeta said something like "So I see Kakarot's been able to move up to the second level, too. Interesting."
And that was when Vegeta was being Majin, right?

Revitalized Prince said:
Vegeta was Super Saiyan 2. Based on observation & visual, people have created their own theories, like; "Vegeta didn't have enough energy to use SS2 during his fight with Kid Buu." Personally, I think this is just another mistranslation that occurred somewhere during the animation process. Keep in mind the anime's over 10 years old (first aired in the early '90s).
That's bull honestly. At the wish for everyone to be restored, Vegeta changed to being alive as well, and all his wounds AND energy got restored back to normal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that was when Vegeta was being Majin, right?
No, that's in the manga when Goku was fighting Yakon. Go look it up, I'm assuming you don't even know who Yakon was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revitalized Prince
Vegeta was Super Saiyan 2. Based on observation & visual, people have created their own theories, like; "Vegeta didn't have enough energy to use SS2 during his fight with Kid Buu." Personally, I think this is just another mistranslation that occurred somewhere during the animation process. Keep in mind the anime's over 10 years old (first aired in the early '90s).
That's bull honestly. At the wish for everyone to be restored, Vegeta changed to being alive as well, and all his wounds AND energy got restored back to normal.
That's "bull"? It's called an opinion, wise guy. Not to mention your response to that post made no sense.

Out of the 5 people who held the same argument you chose to quote me? Scroll back a couple pages and take Davidskiwan's word if not mine. I care. Why do you?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Because my opinion is that Vegeta never can go to SSJ2 on his own, only because of the Majin transformation :p.

Best answers
Bah....Imo Vegeta could only go Ssj2 during and after his Majin state...and I think he was able to maintain it.Hmmmm and I would have to agree with Sky...after the Shenron wished all of the people back alive Vegeta came with them,and all of his wounds etc got healed....so there's really no excuse.

-GuZzie

Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Bah....Imo Vegeta could only go Ssj2 during and after his Majin state...and I think he was able to maintain it.Hmmmm and I would have to agree with Sky...after the Shenron wished all of the people back alive Vegeta came with them,and all of his wounds etc got healed....so there's really no excuse.

-GuZzie
Goku did it, why can't he?

he just needed the Majin power up to be on par with Goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and I think he was able to maintain it.Hmmmm and I would have to agree with Sky...after the Shenron wished all of the people back alive Vegeta came with them,and all of his wounds etc got healed....so there's really no excuse
You guys are so far off from the point I'm starting to laugh. You agree with his opinion yet he misunderstood what I said:
"Personally I think it was a mistranslation somewhere during the animation process." Vegeta fought Kid Buu as a SS2 before he was wished back. When Vegeta was revived he only fought Kid Buu briefly, and he didn't even transform.

Best answers
SPAM!!! Yer Prince,your right,Im not questioning anything.It just bothers me how Vegeta did not turn into a ssj2 after he was revived.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Majin Vegeta > SS2 Goku
SS3 Goku > SS2 Vegeta
SS3 Goku > Majin Vegeta

Get it now?
All wrong majin Vegeta = SSJ2 goku cuz goku sed so when he got to kami's lookout. he sed :"When i was fighting Vegeta we where evenly matched" so there u have it majin SSJ2 vegeta=SSJ2 Goku

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Because my opinion is that Vegeta never can go to SSJ2 on his own, only because of the Majin transformation :p.
The tell me this do you think a SSJ can be stronger then a SSJ2??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All wrong majin Vegeta = SSJ2 goku cuz goku sed so when he got to kami's lookout. he sed :"When i was fighting Vegeta we where evenly matched" so there u have it majin SSJ2 vegeta=SSJ2 Goku
You're repeating yourself. First of all, SS2 Goku (dead) > SS2 Goku (alive). When a character is dead their body is more durable, meaning they could probably put out a lot more power in that state than being alive, and take loads of more damage without wearing down as easily. That's one of the reasons Vegeta was able to pull himself up after every attack from Kid Buu. For another example, take a look at Goku using Kaioken w/ Super Saiyan (3:00[min]) vs. Pikkon; "S-U-P-E-R KAIO-KEN!". That was filler, but it makes sense. Think about it.

Secondly, before snapping your "assumptions" at people, learn basic English, and read the entirety of people's posts before replying. Just some advice to the god darn Goku lovin' annoyances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom