Whats wrong with asking for a cd key

Best answers
Bolteh said:
omfg?? you really are stupid... LOGIN WITH YOUR OLD ACCOUNT your old cdkey is saved together with the other account info.. if you login with that account, your cdkey will work.. you just need to insert and authorisation code that will be sent to your account mail...

jeez
Is it really that hard to understand? Do you want me to draw it for you!?

JUST LOGIN WITH YOUR OLD STEAM ACCOUNT!

Best answers
God you really are stupid...just login with your old account. Unless you don't have one

Best answers
MY GOD ARE U RETARTED BOLETH IM EXPLAINING TO THEM I BOUGHT THE GAME AND I DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT FOR KAZAA I DONT EVEN HAVE KAZAA ARE 12 OR SOMTHING AND ITS DOWN SYNDROME WHICH I THINK U HAVE. =p

Best answers
You're definatly not from Michigan, I would take insult to that. Bottom line is asking for cd-keys is not allowed, it makes no difference on whether or not you bought it, I strongly suggest you desert this thread or an admin could be very hard on you.

Bolteh2

B
stop whining or *****ing... you have the answer, so proove that you can go in steam and play games.. take screenshot or sumthing do this -> goingame, open console, type status and take a screenshot)

and post it here...

Best answers
THE FIRST TIME HE SAID IT IT WORKED I WAS GONNA SAY THANKYOU BUT THEN U GUYS ALL CAME ON TALKING JUNK GEEZ

Best answers
If u login with your old user name in steam and have already in the past put in your code it saves it with your user name i have rebuilt my pc twice since steam came out and it has saved all the codes i inputed in my steam account so do as the other guys have said LOGIN WITH YOUR USERNAME thx and hav a gd day :yes:

Bolteh2

B
need proof.. i still think you cant get it to work...

dont even think you have the original hl etc

this is just a lameass attempt to get a legal cdkey for an illigal hl copy

Best answers
Catman said:
MY GOD ARE U RETARTED BOLETH IM EXPLAINING TO THEM I BOUGHT THE GAME AND I DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT FOR KAZAA I DONT EVEN HAVE KAZAA ARE 12 OR SOMTHING AND ITS DOWN SYNDROME WHICH I THINK U HAVE. =p

If you bought the game and had Steam installed you have a Steam account. Just login again to your steam account and everything will be ok. We told you what to do over 10 times and you still dont get it.

Unless you are reapeating that you have bought the game so you can believe you actually bought it. :]
And keep that additute for your friends. This is a forums where most of us are strangers so being rude isnt actually the right thing to do.

Best answers
i dont even know how to show u the screen shot.........

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just printscreen, then paste it in paint upload it and show us the pic

Bolteh2

B
attach it to your post... (in jpg)

press the Prt Scr button on your keyboard, go to paint, paste it there, save it as jpg , and attach the jpg to yur post

Best answers
Lol thats a lame excuse... email it to him or something. Aparently it takes a rocket scientist to upload it somewhere and then post the link here .

Best answers
You need to upload it on to a server, such as freewebs, it makes little difference, bottom line is you've broken numerous rules thus far, flaming a fellow forum poster, asking for a cd key, it would be in your BEST interest to cease in your effort.

Best answers
It's a miracle this topic hasn't been closed yet. I guess the mods are taking a break.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*add's to Tassadars list: Flaming a mod*

dont forgot he was being rude to bolteh

Best answers
Texas said:
Lol thats a lame excuse... email it to him or something. Aparently it takes a rocket scientist to upload it somewhere and then post the link here .

..................................i dont know everything about computers its not my falut i go outside more then i play on a dumb computer....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed for flaming and warez content.

Warnings for Bolteh and Catman for flaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom