Whats wrong with asking for a cd key

Best answers
Um i asked for a cdkey and my thread got closed i wanna know why it got closed all i needed a cdkey for was steam because my dad restored my computer so when ever i try to put my cdkey in steam it says cdkey is in use whats so wrong with asking for one i dont undetstand why it was closed.........

Bolteh2

B
you have to login with your previous account, then if you add a nesw game, it will ask an authorisation code (not the key) and you will get a mail (on the mail of your account) with that code in it, enter that, and you can play with the key you used before

dont create new accounts if you already have one...

and asking for cdkeys = suspicious.... you might as well lie (thats what i think youre doing right now) and just want a cdkey cuz ur too lazy to buy hl

Best answers
omg i have hl ne way im not lazy that really didnt make sense

Bolteh2

B
then try the method i said...

if you had an account in the past, then there is no reason for creating a new one with same key... just login with that account

Best answers
i have nothing to hide i said why i was asking for a cdkey i wanna play steam and my dumb dad messed it up for me and u think im lieing ur sadly wrong

Best answers
sigh well its starting to get annoying when people keep saying i have a priated cd key and im to lazy to go get hl....... by the way thats a funny looking bunny lol

Best answers
It dosn't really matter, asking for cdkeys is breaking a rule. What makes you think anyone would cough up 20 bucks for someone they don't even know? It's not the fact that you are lying its that you could be lying, we don't have a lie detector, and you probably won't get a key even if you were telling the truth.

Best answers
u idiot one thing i asked can u help me another was can u give me a cd key can u read?

Bolteh2

B
TRY TO LOG IN WITH YOUR OLD ACCOUNT !!! IF YOU LOST THE PASSWORD YOU CAN RETRIEVE IT BY ENTERING YOUR MAIL OR THE USED CDKEY, IT WILL WORK !

and youre the idiot... dont you get it? asking for cdkeys is illigal.. wether you really do have hl, or you dont, you dont ask for cdkeys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same thing happened to me except I uninstalled steam because it sucked before. When I put it back, I wasn't even thinking, and I tried to make a new account when I reinstalled it. It wouldn't work. Eventually I managed to guess my original steam login and was able to get on through that.

However, you've been told several times to just try logging in to your original account. You haven't responded to that suggestion yet. The reason, I'm guessing, is because you don't HAVE an original account, you have a bootleg-assed piece of crap kazaa grabass version of Half Life that you took from one of your friends or some such crapola.

This forum has rules against trading CD keys and piracy. And whether your impossible reason ("my dad screwed it up"...you should get with the times, you're supposed to say it was your little brother, heheh) is true or not is irrelevant cause they don't allow that sort of thing here either way, legit or otherwise.

Why don't you just go buy the game again (assuming you bought it once)?

Best answers
why would i buy it again i bought it once thats enough plus know stores around here have it

Bolteh2

B
omfg?? you really are stupid... LOGIN WITH YOUR OLD ACCOUNT your old cdkey is saved together with the other account info.. if you login with that account, your cdkey will work.. you just need to insert and authorisation code that will be sent to your account mail...

jeez

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
The same thing happened to me except I uninstalled steam because it sucked before. When I put it back, I wasn't even thinking, and I tried to make a new account when I reinstalled it. It wouldn't work. Eventually I managed to guess my original steam login and was able to get on through that.

However, you've been told several times to just try logging in to your original account. You haven't responded to that suggestion yet. The reason, I'm guessing, is because you don't HAVE an original account, you have a bootleg-assed piece of crap kazaa grabass version of Half Life that you took from one of your friends or some such crapola.

This forum has rules against trading CD keys and piracy. And whether your impossible reason ("my dad screwed it up"...you should get with the times, you're supposed to say it was your little brother, heheh) is true or not is irrelevant cause they don't allow that sort of thing here either way, legit or otherwise.

Why don't you just go buy the game again (assuming you bought it once)?

know i dont have kazaa smart one

Bolteh2

B
i kinda dont believe youre from michigan... wtf you use know instead of no...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THEN JUST DO WHAT BOLT SAYS! USE UR OLD CDKEY, AND IF IT AIN WORKING REINSTALL STEAM OR SUMTHING, AND IF UR REALLY SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO PLAY ESF (which i acctualy doubt) U WOULD BUY A NEW HL.

I dont think ur even trying to get it work like bolt says, ur only whining about that we say that u <b>COULD</b> buy Hl again if the cd key isnt working right, asking someone for a cdkey is stupid, like anyone would buy the game for you and give you the cdkey....thats just stupid....

Best answers
dude shut up know ones talking to u i have just tryed it and im explaining to saiyanpridexix that i dont download it from kazaa and i bought it like i did buy it

Best answers
i dont even play my computer much be quite im not someone that plays it everyday i go out side and play sports

Bolteh2

B
omfg, you retarded piece of crap.. do you have the syndrome of down or sumthing? ive told you what to do for over 3 times and you still keep *****ing about buying it or not... just do what i said and it works fine.. but you do need an account for that... and a working key... but since you told me that you already ahd an account + key.. shouldnt be much of a problem

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then what are u whining about? u cant use steam or sumthing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom