What's the best anime?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here's another fan-made video. The quality isn't as good, but it's still awesome. If features Asuka, who, as we all know, is the best character. :D

/me looks at sig and avatar

Anyways, here:

http://anime-overload.com/files/Rammstein - Engel(anime).rar

Oh, btw, .rar files get unpacked by WinRar. Get it from www.download.com if you don't have it.

[eD] ! said:
on topic: All of the animes I have seen are good I guess... But some of them are a little to childish now-a-days ~.~
NGE is fairly old, it came out in the 90's, and it's definitely not for children. :p

Best answers
Kurt said:
Here's another fan-made video. The quality isn't as good, but it's still awesome. If features Asuka, who, as we all know, is the best character. :D

/me looks at sig and avatar

Anyways, here:

http://anime-overload.com/files/Rammstein - Engel(anime).rar

NGE is fairly old, it came out in the 90's, and it's definitely not for children. :p
Yeah thats was one of the first NGE AMV's that i've seen and remains once of the best. I believe Kevin Caldwell created the Engel video.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
Lupin III >:D

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Your just saying that cause you havent seen NGE yet :p

Anyone who has seen NGE instantly knows its the best. The End of Evangelion pwns everything ive ever seen.
Some people really love Eva and some people really hate it.... I hate it :p

1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
NGE is way over rated
Agreed.

GTO is the man...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MASTASURF SPEAKS! Lol.... Mine is Naruto even though I never watched it, I read it ;)

Best answers
What the hell is NGE about anyway? I heard it's a pretty retarted Sci Fi story about a dying human race or something similar...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's somewhat old, and highly overrated. It's also hard to explain without giving everything away, so I'll tell you a little.

Sort of about a battle between Humans and Heaven over paradise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I'll put it this way: Chemistry is a very complex and confusing subject. I personally don't find that to be a reason to like chemistry. Actually... I hate chemistry...

Best answers
lol

I've always liked Excel Saga and X - 1999, I've never seen Naruto, and I was planning on buying a NOIR DVD, so I'm assuming it's a good show?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sunslayer said:
What the hell is NGE about anyway? I heard it's a pretty retarted Sci Fi story about a dying human race or something similar...
Mmm, not exactly. Check this out (WARNING: MAD SPOILERS):

http://www.lwhy.clara.net/nge/index.html

Just read the introduction to get the general idea, but that description tells about 0.00000001% of the story.

Best answers
I Haven't seen alot of anime but I like it alot I haven't seen most on that list but DBZ is one of the better ones in my books. I voted other

Best answers
Dragon ball z is my life, so i guess its best anime what i know :D

Best answers
Well, from the introduction I don't know if NGE is good, but seems definetly short.

Best answers
I'll most likely insult a few people cause it ain't admin and all but meh
They are ANIMATED SERIES!!! ...so there :]
Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy

but as far as anime go...
I only followed Dragonball "Z", I never saw Dragonball, and GT just is...
oh yeah and Pokemon o_o

Best answers
Sunslayer said:
Well, from the introduction I don't know if NGE is good, but seems definetly short.
When I first started watching it I though ohh just another mech anime... No, it is far from being just another mech anime. You will either love or hate NGE, there is no in between. Just my observation but it seems like the people that love action anime love the action in NGE but hate everything else. /shrug I say watch it and let us know what you think. Oh and you will need to see NGE: The End of Evangelion, to complete the experience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well......What is the Anime Equivilant of Star Trek and Star Wars?(And it's been around about as long as both individually)

If you know what it is, then you know my favourite.

Best answers
cant really choose between them all..

Hajime No Ippo (10/10)
Naruto (10/10)
Dbz (8/10)
Get Backer (9/10)
Hellsing (8/10)
Trigun (9/10)
Those Who Hunt Elves (8/10)
Full Metal Alchemist (9/10)

those might be some of my favourite animes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom