Whats games are you waiting for?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering for what games you guys are all waiting for, PC, PS2, PSP, GC, XBOX, GBA, NDS, etc etc...all platforms are allowed
im currently waiting for

The Movies(PC): gonna be awesome to create some movies and then show em on the internet to other players

Black & White 2(PC): The graphics of this game will be so cool, it will feature some impressive stuf as wel (realistic lava streams going of a hill when you use a volcano miracle)

Battlefield 2(PC): Another cool game, just wondering if alot of pc's will be able to handle the graphics, those are really impressive

Age of Empires III(PC): Probably becoming one of the best strategy games coming out this year

Best answers
Im waiting for:

Guildwars(PC): This will be one of the best mmorpgs you can get

Resident evil 4(GC): scariest looking game comming this year

Oblivion(PC): 5th elder scrolls game *drools over graphics*

cant think of any others yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last game im getting this year (if it comes out this year), is Final Fantasy XII... I dont care about Battlefield 2 cause I know my comp wont be able to handle that ****... ****ing CPU games always need a $400 video card, What they should do is, make the games dont dont require a video card that wont be released untill the game is nearly released itself... Im pretty sure people could still be enjoying Quake 3 is the... ahh let me shut up...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only game I am waiting for is Dragonball Z Sagas this thursday...and perhaps any next sonic game.

As for movies, War of the Worlds and Spiderman 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PC
F.E.A.R - Amazing graphics, cool storyline, and one fantastic looking multiplayer make this something you just can't miss.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - I love splinter cell/mgs games, and this looks like the best one yet.

Trackmania: Sunrise - Ya, I said it, trackmania. The first one had literally no success in north america, but hopefully more people get this one. I mean building your own tracks then racing around them at ridiculous speeds? Count me in.

Gamecube
The Legend Of Zelda - I don't even have to explain myself, this is just a no-brainer.

Geist - The coolest idea i've seen in a game for a while. And the rest of the game looks pretty cool too.

Starcraft: Ghost - Ok, so the game has been lost in development limbo for a while now, but this isn't Duke Nukem, it's still coming out. And when it does, well come on. Splinter Cell + Starcraft = Absolute pwnage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just buyed ejay dance 6 in the internet, i'm also waiting for kingdom hearts 2 and they say that there is gonna be an ssbm 2.

Best answers
PC: Guild Wars, Battlefield2, Doom 3:Ressurection of Hell
PS2: DBZ Sagas

Thats all i really want to get

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to be honest, I've lost a lot of interest in games as of late (University sucking my life away >_>), so I have my focus pretty much narrowed down to the new Legend of Zelda title for the GCN. Other than that, I can't think of anything else really awe-inspiring for me.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Three words... Legend of Zelda

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ Saga's (props to everyone who mentioned it), FFXII, Black and White 2, FFXIII, that's pretty much it.

DiZ

Best answers
i already got what i want - GOD OF WAR!
and dbz sagas

Best answers
Waiting for Battlefield 2, just hope my Graphic card can handle it.

Best answers
Battlefield 2
AOE III
DBZ Sagas
New Legend of Zelda

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battlefield 2
Probably Empire Earth 2

Nothing really new coming out soon that i want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the heck? I thought Guild Wars was supposed to come out last February?

I hope they're still sticking to the no-monthly-fees plan...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
PS2: Devil May Cry 3, God of War, Tekken 5

X-Box: Conker Live & Reloaded, Jade Empire

GameCube: The Legend of Zelda, Geist

Main priority is Jade Empire though ^_^

Game looks great thus far.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Real" upcoming games I'm looking forward to..
Black&White 2, Zelda, X-Box's Conker, World of Warcraft:Battlegrounds, Katamari Damacy 2, Metal Wolf Chaos, Iron Phoenix(comes out March 22nd, tomorrow)

"Possible" upcoming games I'd like..
Master of Orion 4, Thief 4, Deus Ex 3, a sequel to MDK, the next Smash Bros.. Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4, Unreal Tournament 2005

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
What the heck? I thought Guild Wars was supposed to come out last February?

I hope they're still sticking to the no-monthly-fees plan...
Yeah they are.
Next beta = April 15th-17th
Release date = 28th April (in the UK anyway)

Waiting for Guildwars & Legend Of Zelda since i got all the others games i wanted ;P

Naruto 4 eh Alea....I wonder how many of this game series they will finally make... just as long as they add at least another 9 characters and more moves like they have each game ( gotto have gaara's tsunami of sand :O ) Damn addictive anime fighting game.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm waiting on

Black and White 2 (check the forum for a possible but extremly rough and unconfirmed release date from PM)
The Movies
Stalker
AOE:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom