what program do you use too make sigs?

Best answers
Adobe Photoshop but i dont know how they be making all that design(excluding text) in the back...i dont know what program they used

Best answers
ooh, well i'll check back tomorrow see what people have put im of 2 bed now thanx anyway man

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adobe Photoshop but i dont know how they be making all that design(excluding text) in the back...i dont know what program they used
You mean the backgrounds in some members signatures? That can all be done with Adobe Photoshop. It's just a matter of experimenting with different features/filters.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe PhotoDeluxe (no longer supported by Adobe). I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 to do most of the work, but I use Adobe Photodeluxe to clean up renders/pictures before I use them in a signature.

Best answers
WHAT ELSE

NAH I USE PAINT!! EL O EL!!

Naw, im a ****ty sig maker but I just cbf. Adobe Photoshop CS isn't sucha friendly program and gets the ****s to me ^_^. But if you know how to use it, you can come out with unbelievable arts. :)

-GuZzie

Best answers
Sorry Jakut had to use someone's

^^^^like this how the background is all designed up...i wanna know how to do that I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 & ImageReady CS2.......

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry Jakut had to use someone's

^^^^like this how the background is all designed up...i wanna know how to do that I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 & ImageReady CS2.......
Practice. Practice is what makes you able to make things like the effects in Jakut's signature. I usually find things through either experimenting or through tutorials, but mainly through experimenting (sometimes experimenting with tutorials).

Best answers
Practice. Practice is what makes you able to make things like the effects in Jakut's signature. I usually find things through either experimenting or through tutorials, but mainly through experimenting (sometimes experimenting with tutorials).
what tutorials do you use?

Best answers
Check out one of the tutorials I made... How about I make a new one just on how to make a decent background?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use Photoshop cs2 too, it's very simple when you use some tutorials, nowadays i hardly even use 1 :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photoshop all the way. I never knew there was anything else.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Definetly photoshop
( FTW )
And.. there is also paint shop pro..althought its nothing compared to photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom