What makes DBGT Suck Compared to DBZ?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Personally, I didn't really give a flying f*ck about "OMG WTFIASDHS!~!!@E@#$eleven11!! mistake here!!o fnmfgnf!! wtf/!??!!" This is like a disgrace omfgsdfhdjf im such a f*cking DORK" gawd.

I enjoyed DBGT, it was different and showed character changes. The kids "grew up" essentially. God forbid anything change. The only thing I didn't really like was the almost instant transition to a new saga.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I watched the entired GT series in its originality with english subtitles a VERY VERY VERY long time before it EVER was released in the US. When I saw the english dubbed crap-ass FUNimation DISASTER I wanted to defecate at the front door of FUNimation H.Q. -- God it sucked compared to the original.
I've seen the original series of GT in Japanese, and it's just as bad in comparison to the Japanese DBZ, as the English GT is to the English DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Due to some voice actors being replaced, some of the voices were changed. Also I imagine they were a bit out of practice after the end of Z. And seeing as the characters were older (or younger - Goku) you can claim that the voice difference was due to age difference.

Some bits were painful, and it had it's flaws (like everything else) but it wasn't the worst anime ever, and for people who wanted to know what happened after the end of Z I imagine it was a relief.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imo, it wasn't that bad, ssj4 looked pretty cool...

Pan looks cute... *until they make a grandma of her at the end, good lord, sister of baba :p*

Goku as a kid...well its kinda fun but i rather see him big, and grown up.

Trunks, well hes suddenly a wimp, what happened to the cool, little trunks???

Goten... i hate his new hair

Roshi.. still the same, but only ONE time seen...sheesh, roshi was just the man!!

Bulma.. older, uglier, but what ya gonna do? they get older...

Gohan... stop studying man!!! he lost suddenly his mystic powers!! stronger then ssj3 for heavens sake!!! and now he goes ssj??? not even ssj2???

gogetta? to much a funny man, in movie 12 he was serious as hell, and no nonsense... and now hes a clown.. :p, i know movie 12 was a movie, but still.......

and i can go on.... but this is is just my opinoin...

I saw the ocean dub, with japanse music...wasn't all that bad...

But there is one thing...one thing i will never forgive them....they gave vegeta another haircut, and a moustache.......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol sakuma...maybe pan couldnt go ssj since she was only 1/4 of a saiyan?

anyway...the story just sucked...they just made dbgt to squeeze every bit of last money they could get from the DB rage...so they would earn even more =\

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:

anyway...the story just sucked...they just made dbgt to squeeze every bit of last money they could get from the DB rage...so they would earn even more =\
Naw, goku jr at the end was 1/16 saiyan, and vegeta jr too, and they could go ssj no problem at all.

Bolteh2

B
females are weaklings, thats why they cant go ssj!
HAH!! let the feminists freak out now!!!

db is the only real thing, everything after db is crap... even the saiyan saga of dbz sucked

Best answers
Sicron said:
**GT end SPOIL**

What about that Goku's grand-grand-grand-hell knows how many grand's-son going ssj? o_O Don't make me laugh. Pan was more of a sayian than that brat, comon! that is just another of the things in dbgt that wasnt thougth all the way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
**GT end SPOIL**

What about that Goku's grand-grand-grand-hell knows how many grand's-son going ssj? o_O Don't make me laugh. Pan was more of a sayian than that brat, comon! that is just another of the things in dbgt that wasnt thougth all the way.
maybe she just never wanted to

:rolleyes:

Best answers
Well i never seen the GT mutch BUT...

But there is one thing...one thing i will never forgive them....they gave vegeta another haircut, and a moustache.......
WHAT!!! THOSE REATAR......

First of.... Vegetas sayd: A true sayans hair cut never cahges from the day he was born...!!!(In cell saga when he came out of the time chamber...)
So there is NO!! hair changing...
But k mabe i can forgive them that...
BUT moustache......
WTF!!!! THERE OUT OF THERE MINDS!!!!
If i see those poeple on the street id beat them up until there hand was in there......
And there head in there stomache....

Any way... that setels it IL NEVER watch the retarded GT...
Its like a noob fan that seen 10 episodes tryed to recreate dbz...

And Vegeta not being a bad ass..... Frankly thats not vegeta then...

I could go on for hours like this but I wont... ;( DAM IT ....
moustache
Those perv.....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Um, if you highlight the text below 'Spoilers' you'll find out what Hibiki meant.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
**GT end SPOIL**

Goku was a special saiyan, and since Goku jr. is the grand grand grand grand,...w/e of him Goku...maybe he got the special power to go ssj too X_x same for vegeta...but pan was from gohan... so it does make a slight difference

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but Gohan supposedly WAS the strongest saiyan ever. o_o

Until they changed that. >_>

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..Gohan,Goten look like vegeta...trunks being/acting like a idiot..., pan acting like some princess....,Or was that "Bulla"-"Bra" lol, Still they dress like slut's.. plus EVERYONES "New" attitude...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe female saiyans can't ascend, something in their genes.

Vegeta's 'haircut' looking like he just fired a cannon out the back of his scalp, and Trunks in glasses.

Best answers
there is so much to say so i just say this:
its a mixture of dbz and db put together and they made up a few villians that even resemble those from dbz..only reason i watched that anime is because it is dragon ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom