What if there was a zombie epidemic?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was watching Land of the Dead when I got this idea:
<O:p</O:p
What would you do if one day, all chaos breaks loose? Every television and radio station starts broadcasting reports of the recently deceased are somehow coming back to life. You hear reports that this epidemic is occurring in all parts of the world, and that the military is failing to keep all of these incidents contained. You also hear reports that the reanimated dead are attacking people and consuming them. The cause of the epidemic is unknown, and most of the theories state that the cause is radiation, a virus, a plague, the end of all mankind's existence, or gas contained in a satellite that crashed to Earth. Later in the day there are less radio or television stations available, and the ones that are available are advising everyone to stay inside.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

What would you do?

The type of zombie that I am speaking of is the type we all know and love. They are the old fashion zombies that walk towards their prey (there are some that run, but they are rare). Their only goal is to feed. They cannot use weapons, and their is no organization as there was in Land of the Dead; they are not trying to find a home, they are trying to find food. Zombies are your main problem, no mutants, no zombie dogs, no mutated worms, or frogs, just pure zombie survival.

Also, these zombies are not able to rip apart their victims as if they were paper like they did in Land of the Dead, so you have a chance of making it through without getting your head ripped off by a midget zombie. To stay true to the zombie genre, once you're bitten, might as well kill yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd arm myself as best I could and stay in wide-open spaces (cornering victims is the zombies' trump card) like a street or a field. I'd probably still get eaten eventually though.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gather up freinds and family and make a strong hold somewhere with plenty of food and water.

Zombies rot faster than food in cans.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do these zombies run or do they just walk towards you? If they can run, I'll go to the nearest military installation (which is like 2 miles away) and arm myself. If they walk, then theres no reason to be afraid. You can basically run circles around those guys and they won't be able to catch you.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Do these zombies run or do they just walk towards you? If they can run, I'll go to the nearest military installation (which is like 2 miles away) and arm myself. If they walk, then theres no reason to be afraid. You can basically run circles around those guys and they won't be able to catch you.
Well, there would be a mix of those that can run, and those that walk. The ones that can run are rare but they are still out there.

If I heard all that information on the television, I would relocate myself, since I don't think staying in one place, no matter how safe it is, would be a good idea. I would try to find a gun store (that is if there are still weapons left in it) and load up. I would also find a vehicle, preferably one with a roof, and load it up with weapons, food, and gas. I would try my best to not stick with other survivors (George Romero's main conflicts in his movies being between Humans rather than Humans and Zombies).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, are these zombies going to suddenly start learning crap and begin to use guns? Are they just looking for a place to call home?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be pissed of if I was eaten by a zombie.

You give me a fully-armed military base and a flame thrower, I'd be satisfied.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I'd arm myself as best I could and stay in wide-open spaces (cornering victims is the zombies' trump card) like a street or a field. I'd probably still get eaten eventually though.
You are incorrect sir. It would be a team battle. I would do the exact same thing. Then it would be like one of those climatic yet cheesy scenes where we both run out of ammo at the same time while they just surround us in a circle.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd save the entire world, ofcourse. How, I do not wish to reveal, but rest assured, when the day does come (and it will), you shall find out.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Wait, are these zombies going to suddenly start learning crap and begin to use guns? Are they just looking for a place to call home?
I hated that in Land of the Dead, I think Bub should have been the only intellegent zombie (Day of the Dead).

I'll edit my first post to include more details, I apologize for the confusion.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. In that case Im punching every zombie in the balls.

Best answers
Id go to a water tower..with an axe..and food..and stay at the top of the ladder chopping off zombies heads as they came 1 by 1 up the ladder..water tower would be first place..eventually id try to move and find some sort of building that only has 1 lower ladder access so that i can look down and knock off the zombies as they try to climb up the ladder with an axe..id also get as many women as possible..and kill off all the males and ugly women...that way they would be forced to repopulate the human race with me and we could start a new human race full of good looking people...:eek:

Best answers
i would grab a chainsaw and a boomstick and spout cheesey one liners, while killing them

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
i would grab a chainsaw and a boomstick and spout cheesey one liners, while killing them
That sounds like a plan.

Chang Wufei said:
Id go to a water tower..with an axe..and food..and stay at the top of the ladder chopping off zombies heads as they came 1 by 1 up the ladder..water tower would be first place..eventually id try to move and find some sort of building that only has 1 lower ladder access so that i can look down and knock off the zombies as they try to climb up the ladder with an axe..id also get as many women as possible..and kill off all the males and ugly women...that way they would be forced to repopulate the human race with me and we could start a new human race full of good looking people...:eek:
I don't think zombies are able to climb ladders... the only zombies I remember ever really climbing something that steep (from a movie of course) was in Land of the Dead (which you don't have to worry about those kind of zombies).

Zeonix said:
Oh. In that case Im punching every zombie in the balls.
I wonder if that would actually be effective... what happens if your up against a female zombie though?

Don't forget to pick up a copy of this book from your local book store: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400049628/ref=pd_sim_books_3/104-2015507-1345514?v=glance&s=books

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i don't like violence if i'd bee ataked by zombies i'd probally go to a weapon shop take a gun two 3 for and scater the brains of all living humans then scatter the brains of all zombies then ise a c4 to eradicate all the living creatoures of the earth then scatter the brains of me

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i don't like violence if i'd bee ataked by zombies i'd probally go to a weapon shop take a gun two 3 for and scater the brains of all living humans then scatter the brains of all zombies then ise a c4 to eradicate all the living creatoures of the earth then scatter the brains of me
give me ET-2000(the big matel dude in first episode of robocop..)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Go 'Shaun of the Dead' on their asses!

I don't have a cricket bat but my brother's electric guitar has a pretty solid feel to it. That'd do.. at least until I break into whatever passes for a weapons store in this god-forsaken country. There's swords here somewhere..

Best answers
Engar said:
Go 'Shaun of the Dead' on their asses!

I don't have a cricket bat but my brother's electric guitar has a pretty solid feel to it. That'd do.. at least until I break into whatever passes for a weapons store in this god-forsaken country. There's swords here somewhere..
first u need to create(or clone whatever.....) raptor-zord in reality(they can eat zombie... and they had unlimit stomach so we still in danger...)

second, summon T-rex in reality(like i said...clone....)

third, u need to prepare a full body matel armor(steel would be good) and M3 shotty, super shotty, chaingun, minigun, flamer gun, deagle pistal, egon, railgun, BFG 100K(i recommand u to use it if u screw up....) nuke grenade(if u bitting by those zombie.....use to suicide...)

Best answers
Yeah... or you could just nuke the whole ****in planet. But Im guessing thats out of the question since we all want to survive and all.

If I get my 4-wheeler fixed, then I could just hop on that and run them all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom