What if there was a zombie epidemic?

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Yeah... or you could just nuke the whole ****in planet. But Im guessing thats out of the question since we all want to survive and all.

If I get my 4-wheeler fixed, then I could just hop on that and run them all over.
or if u cannot escape from the gigantic zombie wave? what will u gonna do?
let them to eat u for dinner?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
or if u cannot escape from the gigantic zombie wave? what will u gonna do?
let them to eat u for dinner?
I'd take my special Zombie antidote that I invented and only I have and no one else has any and I won't share and I'd start making a new potion that makes Zombies blow up when I think about them blowing up so then I'd just blow them all up and I'd stay alive because I'd be blowing all the zombies up and then I'd make a new potion that brings all the zombies back to life but this time as real people and not zombies and everything would go back to normal.

The end.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
I wonder if that would actually be effective... what happens if your up against a female zombie though?
Um....punching a girl in her nether regions is as effective as punching a guy in his. Just a fyi <_<.

Well, If this situation actually occurred, I'd have no choice but to unleash my cosmic power on them. I mean, c'mon. God Emperor coming through o.0.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Um....punching a girl in her nether regions is as effective as punching a guy in his. Just a fyi <_<.

Well, If this situation actually occurred, I'd have no choice but to unleash my cosmic power on them. I mean, c'mon. God Emperor coming through o.0.
be gentle......give her a blast of shot with 4-pods shotgun(or BFG full power)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys really are going overboard, but I guess so is saying what if there is a zombie epidemic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would walk around town in medieval armor, wielding a polearm or spear of some kind and maybe like a really nice longsword or something.

Zombie teeth can't touch full platemail :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My band's practice space is an isolated warehouse with heavy steel walls and doors, plus heat and electricity, as well as running water. I'd probably hole up there for a bit.

We also have an authentic battle axe in there. Heh.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
nuke grenade(if u bitting by those zombie.....use to suicide...)
Am I the only one who caught the fact that this guy thinks there are Nuke GERNADES..?...:|

Best answers
NUKING NADES = FUN!

Kidding, but if there was an epidemic of zombies then...

I'd be ****ed.

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
Am I the only one who caught the fact that this guy thinks there are Nuke GERNADES..?...:|
go check quake2.......there's alot of surprise here..........

and...that was just recommand.....or call suggestion.

i'd like to use BFG to blow them in dirt........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe i can consider myselfe realy lucky when i listen to you :p
i live in landgraaf about 1 km (or less) from the nato main base in brunsum ^^
AND
we got a big gun collection out here(glocks,smith and western,deagle (dads),m4a1 etc etc )
we got a BIGASS friezer ^^ so loads of food
we can practicly lockdown the entire house with steel plates on the outsides of the windows ( my dad has his firm in here so its like kindof highly secured)
and i got a little samurai collection 2 full suit edo samurai suits 9 katanas 4 tanto's bow and arrows (replica) trowing starrs (by the way my dad and me are like HUGE weapon fans).

so my plan of action would be suit up grab as much as i can trow it in my dads or my own car drive my ass to the nato and bunker up or prolly stay home and internet my ass off with ramen noodles ^^.

oh and sit on the roof and started killing zombies....just for the heck of it :p

Best answers
zeldalink said:
hehehe i can consider myselfe realy lucky when i listen to you :p
i live in landgraaf about 1 km (or less) from the nato main base in brunsum ^^
AND
we got a big gun collection out here(glocks,smith and western,deagle (dads),m4a1 etc etc )
we got a BIGASS friezer ^^ so loads of food
we can practicly lockdown the entire house with steel plates on the outsides of the windows ( my dad has his firm in here so its like kindof highly secured)
and i got a little samurai collection 2 full suit edo samurai suits 9 katanas 4 tanto's bow and arrows (replica) trowing starrs (by the way my dad and me are like HUGE weapon fans).

so my plan of action would be suit up grab as much as i can trow it in my dads or my own car drive my ass to the nato and bunker up or prolly stay home and internet my ass off with ramen noodles ^^.

oh and sit on the roof and started killing zombies....just for the heck of it :p
And when is this zombie attack scheduled?

*Buys a plane ticket*

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
give me ET-2000(the big matel dude in first episode of robocop..)
FYI its ED-209

I guess I'd gather up some friends and just sit it out untill theyre all rotten (*cough* 28 days later anyone? ^^)
Cuc said:
Zombies rot faster than food in cans.
yep :)
And if not ... Im on the countryside so food isnt such a big problem ... getting the food without getting killed by a zombie will probably be harder ... but it shouldnt be that hard if youre armed since its all rather wide and open here ... and zombies are slow so you see them comming if youre not completely blind

Also Id go to the next military base and pick up some heavy **** to blast away those ****ers ... just in case .. ^^
its only like 5km away anyway :)

I belive the boredom would be way worse then the worries about getting killed.
No tv, radio, INTARWEB! ...hell, not even power at all >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well somethime after the usa will admit that they actualy are making biological weapons (they only admit stuff after they screw up :p)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DeStRoYeR said:
And when is this zombie attack scheduled?

*Buys a plane ticket*
Before you buy a plane ticket:

MC said:
You hear reports that this epidemic is occurring in all parts of the world, and that the military is failing to keep all of these incidents contained.
Uncover bunker, I'm saying what if there was a zombie epidemic, not what if every video game was real. You have no nuke grenades, no BFG's becaues they don't exist in this world (neither do zombies for that matter). The whole thing is pointed towards zombies, not Quake 2 with zombies, no ESF with zombies, etcetera. Just this world, with zombies.

uncover bunker said:
first u need to create(or clone whatever.....) raptor-zord in reality(they can eat zombie... and they had unlimit stomach so we still in danger...)
Raptor-zord in reality... "unlimit stomach so we still in danger"... What?

uncover bunker said:
second, summon T-rex in reality(like i said...clone....)
What?

uncover bunker said:
third, u need to prepare a full body matel armor(steel would be good) and M3 shotty, super shotty, chaingun, minigun, flamer gun, deagle pistal, egon, railgun, BFG 100K(i recommand u to use it if u screw up....) nuke grenade(if u bitting by those zombie.....use to suicide...)
Full body matel armor? That wouldn't do you any good, you still have a lot of exposed points on your body (neck, face, hands, ass, inside your arms, etcetera). Hitokiri's idea made more sense.

Flamer gun.... Flame throwers are obsolete and are no longer used for military purposes, not to mention there too dangerous.

Egon: No comment.

Railgun: No.

BFG 100K: No.

Chaingun: Do you know there is a difference between a chaingun and gatling-type weapons? You wouldn't be able to carry a chaingun (or a gatling-type weapon for that matter).

Deagle Pistal: No comment.

Nuke Grenade: No... just no...

uncover bunker said:
give me ET-2000(the big matel dude in first episode of robocop..)
No.

zeldalink said:
well somethime after the usa will admit that they actualy are making biological weapons (they only admit stuff after they screw up :p)
The thing is that no one knows why this epidemic happened, which was the whole thing in all the George Romero movies, no one knew what caused this, and the world became too desolate to care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL my ideah still looks good lol aslong as it doesnt happen tomorrow im up for 23 and a half hours ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would wish to **** the last time a hot girl. and then i would be happy to die. Since we are dying in anytime, or?

Best answers
It's simply really, i just hang out with some fat and/or slow friends then if zombies attack i just run while they get killed. A black guy would work too ( they always die first in the movies).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clen said:
It's simply really, i just hang out with some fat and/or slow friends then if zombies attack i just run while they get killed. A black guy would work too ( they always die first in the movies).
Please keep the racial comments to yourself, the last comment sounded racial by the way you said it.

For the record I'm not saying if you were in a movie in which the world is having a zombie epidemic, I'm saying if a zombie epidemic were to happen in real life in which no producer/story writer determines who dies first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom