what if cell is for real?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
It means that you make pointless assed topics. And this is a pointless assed topic... so i automatically knew you made it.

Ontopic - Nuke his sorry ass... Im sure a good 30 Megaton nuke would take em' out.
No matter how much you like or dislike a topic, it's a forum, so unless it's complete spam let people post their thoughts, you shouldn't berate the guy like that so harshly, man, and that's a borderline flame, I'm going to ask you to tone it down.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Cell were real, I'd actually be the Supreme God Emperor so Cell wouldn't even matter. You'd be worrying about whether or not the Imperial Legion was going to claim your city as property of The Nix. Cell would probably come along and and try to fight me, but like a Marvel superhero, I'm ridiculously overpowered.

Game Over for Cell.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
If Cell were real, I'd actually be the Supreme God Emperor so Cell wouldn't even matter. You'd be worrying about whether or not the Imperial Legion was going to claim your city as property of The Nix. Cell would probably come along and and try to fight me, but like a Marvel superhero, I'm ridiculously overpowered.

Game Over for Cell.
I would have then an anti-omnipotent bomb that would take away all your powers, and then I would claim your throne! ;o

And then eat Cell.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you've stated, I'm omnipotent, so I'd know it was coming.

Cell wouldn't though, so it would probably do something to him.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd tell him I taste bad and would give him diseases which he wasn't immune to if he ate me. He wouldn't listen, BANG! He may be able to regenerate but if he dies of disease he can't come back.

2nd Son, savior of the world. I might even be made a saint. St. 2nd Son's Church, wow.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If cell were real, he would fall before the might of my fist.

Best answers
Zeonix said:

Game Over for Cell.
then we should worship our mighty god as well!!!

Best answers
id try to unlock my inner human potential to beat the crap outta him ooooooor the more likely scenario is that his head will explode because its impossible to absorb the androids because they dont exist asnd he cant complete his programming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom