what if cell is for real?

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Why was she sucking a banana? An explanation would be nice.
She had never eaten a banana before and didnt know how to eat one.
Seriously, the animators of the anime were just extremely perverted. :shocked:

Best answers
it's kind of obvious that anyone here couldn't even defeat raditz lol, and cell is alot stronger than him... so i would run for it!! :D

Best answers
pfff i'm not sure for that :p
think like this

There just as those badasses on your school thinking there the man:d
without knowing someone stronger will raise up and beat the crap out of them. :D:D:D

however in cell's case .... i stop thinking cause not even gohan ss2
could beat cell without help of his father

Best answers
veqeta said:
it's kind of obvious that anyone here couldn't even defeat raditz lol, and cell is alot stronger than him... so i would run for it!! :D
just like i expect......u'll be jigsaw's next victim(cowardish) O__O
beside cell is much faster than the speed of light...he already suck u dry when u finish by moving ur leg and try to run......

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
then how many jannifer in ur house right now O_O
There hasn't been a single Jennifer(or Jannifer) in my house, ever. Its not a common name around here.

Best answers
Jariroth said:
*Cough!* Bull**** *Cough!*
Even if it would be possible to create a monster by combining different DNA's. Where the hell are you gonna find the DNA's needed to make Cell? Even if you would combine DNA's of the strongest fighters on earth, you would probably just end up with some kind of Chuck Norris clone...
Bruce Lee would have been a better example...

Best answers
i'd say everyone would just frozen if cell appear in front of us......he would take all of us without sweat. then not to mention cell 2nd form...he would demonish entire planet and all the fighter on this planet would probly be the first victim cell ever want(to suck up more energy and blood)!! not even jackie chan can help (he would probly got gang rape by cell.....)

LionHeart said:
np with that, just go ssj3 or ssj4 or do alittle fusion if u must and the problem is fixed :yes:
well...too bad u r no saiyan in here.....u r just a worthless earthling who wait for rescue...(in human's case u should better what if krillin + tenshinhan vs cell....not to mention u...)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i'd say everyone would just frozen if cell appear in front of us......he would take all of us without sweat. then not to mention cell 2nd form...he would demonish entire planet and all the fighter on this planet would probly be the first victim cell ever want(to suck up more energy and blood)!! not even jackie chan can help (he would probly got gang rape by cell.....)

well...too bad u r no saiyan in here.....u r just a worthless earthling who wait for rescue...(in human's case u should better what if krillin + tenshinhan vs cell....not to mention u...)
if you have your own answer then why bother you open it?

Best answers
Depends on how you wish to die.

I mean if Cell would realy apear in our world, you dont have any where to run.
I suggest you enjoy yourself before the end and die in any manner you want.

I will atempt to kill him with my own might.
(or attack atleas, doubt i will eaven get a chance to touch him in the first place, he'l probably kill me before i can lift my fist, or think of lifting my fist
atleast i will die with satisfaction of knoledge that i didnt cower.
Well i hope i wont cower, that would be a shame,
only way to surely know how i would act is to wait and see.)

If cell tries to suck me, I'll offer him a burger and coke instead, but the thing is, the coke will be rat poison...and the burger will have cheese in but it will have estregen(spelling?) in it....then he'll become all girly.
Sound like a plan ... of Mr Satan. :laff: :yes:
"The man who saved the world from evil Cell."

Best answers
i will change too kid buu..........if i can't i will call mr.satan:tired: :tired: ;D ;D ;D

Best answers
i'd wait to get killed by him then just simply wait in heaven/or where ever ill ppl wish me back to life :)

Best answers
Deanio^ said:
i'd wait to get killed by him then just simply wait in heaven/or where ever ill ppl wish me back to life :)

so which you're already challenge your own fear !?

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
then what is that u meant!?
It means that you make pointless assed topics. And this is a pointless assed topic... so i automatically knew you made it.

Ontopic - Nuke his sorry ass... Im sure a good 30 Megaton nuke would take em' out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would carry on my daily routines.

If Cell is real, then Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, etc. are real as well. And they'll stop him. So I wouldn't have to do anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
I would carry on my daily routines.

If Cell is real, then Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, etc. are real as well. And they'll stop him. So I wouldn't have to do anything.
Yeah basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom