what if cell is for real?

Best answers
what if cell apear in the real world, what r u gonna to do(especially first form...that things would suck human dry up...)

the real question is would u against him to save the humanity? or join the military to against him?

Best answers
Well, i would wait till he absorbs me, there woldn't be anywhere to run anyways...

Or rather fight, than die like a coward running and screaming like crazy :] .

Best answers
I will go super sayian and beat the crap out of him making him beg for mercy then hit him with my kamehameha and hit him with a super spirit bomb. then start going super sayian three and using ki blasts to destroy his remains.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
what if cell apear in the real world, what r u gonna to do(especially first form...that things would suck human dry up...)

the real question is would u against him to save the humanity? or join the military to against him?
I would fight him even though I know that I would lose. I think it's better to die fighting than to die running away, but that's just me.

Best answers
Yo-MoMa said:
I will go super sayian and beat the crap out of him making him beg for mercy then hit him with my kamehameha and hit him with a super spirit bomb. then start going super sayian three and using ki blasts to destroy his remains.
man.....that guy's way more stronger than the ordiniry super saiyan, also he beated 17 in crap...unless u go ussj(ultra super saiyan or beyond the super level)..by the way....still no chance in hell...not to mention cell stage 2(also he can still suck human with his tail..) spirit bomb isnt that useful becuz that takes time to concentrade which when u try to gather the energy he already suck u off....(u'll be dryed like mummy...)

PS: u aint a saiyan....u r only human...u cant go ssj though!! and why was i only mention cell first and second form is becuz only that 2 forms didnt activate goku's blood yet and he's got the tail to suck people which he can cost the humanity in chaos just like alien in movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would get absorbed by Cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... I'd die... wtf do you think I would do? It's cell.

Best answers
I would **** as many women i could possibly can and then get sucked by cell

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id wake up. Cell apearing in the real workd is obviously a crazy dream im having :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd tell him if he'd sucked me off, that'd make him pedophile.

Can't be perfect if you're a pedo.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:

actually, he was only suck people to kill time becuz the human energy just too pitiful for him beside he abosrb people(that's call suck up becuz absorbtion usually contain the metarial unite but suck is only drink the energy from metarial!!)just like human eating food.....between necessery and unnecessery....which he only suck people for fun.

otherwise!! he wouldnt care ur request and suck u off before u ever had the chance to talk!!

Best answers
Chakra-X said:

LMFAO!!!!

Anyways I would probebly either get sucked by Cell, or I'll just go barbariac all over the city under I can get someone to shoot me in the head, that would be less humileating then getting sucked up into a lizard's tail.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
otherwise!! he wouldnt care ur request and suck u off before u ever had the chance to talk!!
Well that makes him a rapist. Far from Perfect. Things aren't looking too bright for Cell =/.

That or I'd run.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well that makes him a rapist. Far from Perfect. Things aren't looking too bright for Cell =/.

That or I'd run.
well....if u can....he's 100 times way faster than frieza in his first form...

by the way i would make a phone call to the government of military and hide somewhere he cant find me or betray the people and make them as victim to save myself.......(revenge usually need the chance if u still alive!!)

then i'll convinse the military to attack cell as posible and see what would be!!

Best answers
I'd walk up to him, and ask him to sign my t-shirt... Then i'd use my potara earrings and fuse with him, and then i'd suck myself up... With the expection of my hairy balls. And then they would be put into museum with the title "Saviour of the Galaxy"...
In the end, everyone would be kneeling down to my balls...
Edit: Okay maybe i overdid it. In thruth i would just hide into somekind of basement and hope that he doesn't find me...

Best answers
See my sig? that's ME going Sg (super genius) I would pwn cell if he ever tried to suck me up ><

I'd be like " *WHAM!!!* *Cell goes flying :O* " Yeh...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, destroy the manga where he's from.

Best answers
Jariroth said:
I'd walk up to him, and ask him to sign my t-shirt... Then i'd use my potara earrings and fuse with him, and then i'd suck myself up... With the expection of my hairy balls. And then they would be put into museum with the title "Saviour of the Galaxy"...
In the end, everyone would be kneeling down to my balls...
Edit: Okay maybe i overdid it. In thruth i would just hide into somekind of basement and hope that he doesn't find me...
good answer....hide in the basement.....just like i am lol

by the way this idea was from the newspaper, it says the human technology already able to produse the super creature(conbine the DNA seletion and DNA united tech which the scientist can actually produse the monster like android or cell....i know that sounds ***....but also i saw the same information from history channel "moderm mobile" says human can able to do anything with the bio-technology and they already created the zombie virus and human-like robot in the lab which not too far in the future the android can actually in the reality!!) which cell wasnt just a fantasy creature from manga after all. it could be real!! then i watched dbz in cartoon network at friday which more prove it would come true!! the robo-tech, android, or even muten like cell would actually exist in the future. just the time hasnt come yet!!

if cell actually exist then just like android 16 said the universe could be in terrible dangious. and cell can suck up entire population like new york in only 3 minutes!! becuz the town like ginger town has 150,000 people but got suckup by 57 seconds....(if piccolo didnt show up...that would be only 12 seconds) which u r nowhere to escape. i just wish that those madest scientist dont do any stupid to destroy the planet but just for some pathetic reward!!

LegendarY said:
fight him and die honorably :D
what in the world u think u can actually TOUCH him? u cant follow his speed....so use shotgun aleast can make urself better when u got suckup by cell!!(tool for suicide...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom