What do you hope for esf will have in the future?

Best answers
Just wanted to know how many people wanted this and that. I am sure many people hope for this few different things.

*NOTE*
Sorry, about those content things is.
Letting go the NO MOVIE/GT content. I couldn't change it.

Best answers
Im a big passimist about this, i just hope they will complete 1.3 , i didnt vote for anything :(

Best answers
1.3 is mostly about transformations. In the future, I think they would still make some changes o_o Esf is a good game. I wish it would be the BEST DRAGONBALL Z/GT/MOVIE GAME EVER! As I know every game in stores now related to dragonball z/gt/movie doesn't have some cool 3rd person mode.

Best answers
I choose other:

**** that will get me interested in playing for more than 30 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.Esf Team letting go the DBGT content
2.Esf Team letting go the MOVIES content
3.Better Animations for all the characters
4.Better Visual Effects
5.Just the DBGT/Movie Content Removed!
6.Just the Visual/Animations!
7.ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
1. This wont happen, this would unbalance the game...
2. Same as above
3. The animations are currently better then u find in most games, they cant become better :mad:
4. Half Life can't handle that much, u can make the visual effects better but this would make the game unplayable for lower-end pc's
5. ????
6. Stated in 3 and 4
7. See all of the above...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
1. This wont happen, this would unbalance the game...
2. Same as above
3. The animations are currently better then u find in most games, they cant become better :mad:
4. Half Life can't handle that much, u can make the visual effects better but this would make the game unplayable for lower-end pc's
5. ????
6. Stated in 3 and 4
7. See all of the above...

your wrong about one thing. the animations. yes half life can only hold so much. but they can make them better and more life like.. how do i know? read the dev journals...

Best answers
u forgot to mention more characters and melee system upgrades, sure its nice great right now, but theres a whole lot of future in that melee system :p
more animations are to be added, new combos, I also think that counter animations should be added, the sky is the limit!
all of what u posted is quite minor... so I cant make a decision based on it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT sucks....
Movies, too few attacks, transformations, etc.
As for better fx, there will be.

What i really want in, is Smiffy's frog.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if anyone knew how to make a great mod out of gt and the movies it would be the esf team at least at some point in the future i hope they add special moves and stuff to the game like kaioken or special abilities like regrowth

Best answers
i just want more transes so when 1.3 comes out ill be happy :) but because there wasnt that i voted for visual and animations improved

Best answers
hey... if they ever decide to have fusion i have an idea, i don't know if it's at all possible, but the world will spawn a computer, say you're goku and you decide to do fusin either by potara or fusion dance, Vegeta-comp could be spawned jump next to you and do the motions.. good idea? or impossible?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O.....m.......g........NO FUSION!! EVER!!! (Possibly fusion characters. This means a character that is already fused. No actual fusing involved.)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see them get rid of all the bugs that plague ESF.

I happen to know they are working hard on doing that, so I guess it's down to us being patient. :]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im hoping for a better melee system, and for the crash bug to be annihilated. I also hope the Mystic trans will be awesome.

Best answers
why no fusion? atleast with potara since that's still in DBZ.. i don't know anthing about how to make a game or code, but how hard is it make a computer counter-part fly at you, make a flash and leave a vegito? like powering up to ssj..

Best answers
I would much rather see better melee cuz i really do not like 1.2 melee at all.

PRJ

Best answers
Heh id like the Movie Stuff in ESF,nothing else o_O

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
hey... if they ever decide to have fusion i have an idea, i don't know if it's at all possible, but the world will spawn a computer, say you're goku and you decide to do fusin either by potara or fusion dance, Vegeta-comp could be spawned jump next to you and do the motions.. good idea? or impossible?
Why spawn an AI when I can change sub-models do the fusion for you? Anyway.. I would rather have it so you choose a fusion character and when you spawn, you do the fusion dance. But fusion is still floating around whether we'll do it or not.

Best answers
take care of all of the bugs which are in esf and i like vegetto and gotenks.. maybe a few things from movies :) that's what i say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom