What do you hope for esf will have in the future?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make maps destroyable.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see an improved melee system.

Best answers
I just want the game to come out!!! It sorta seems like there talking more on this forum then working on game no effense ESF team

Best answers
what i'd like to see be put into 1.3 and beyond is...

- some better tactics as for the catching, teleporting, and combos could be buffed or expanded...

- perfect frieza, perfect cell, better buu model.

- ape form for vegeta in form 1 with mouth blast... this would match gokus spirit bomb in form 1. plus the ape could be reverted back to vegeta form if krillian or cell or frieza disc his tail off... this would make more krillian users, imho...

- a tail attack for cell that makes the sucking sound would be koo.

- nappa with sebi men beans that spawns 5 monsters that will attack random opponents LOL HAHA that would own... and the admin could limit the amount of sebi men spawning time... so they dont get abused. :p im so smart.

- more ki attacks because 1-10 on keyboard are not fully used by some characters... like trunks... wow.

- working dragon balls on all maps, that do not have random spawn points.

- working sensu beans.

- working bots that do not crash server/clients.

well those are my lust for 1.3 patch and beyond... hopefully by 2.0 patch the game will be out of its beta stages and no more crash to desktop :p

-edit-

to elaborate more on ape form for vegeta.. he can die by ki attacks but it would take a long time like he cant move or do any other attack but mouth blast. to kill him faster is what i ment... like to cut his tail off..

for the trans... basically he throws a ball in the air it glows he transforms into ape then charges up a mouth blast to kill like a spirit bomb would. it would be somewhat blockible like the spirit bomb... this wouldnt make any unbalances just a fun thing like spirit bomb but for vegeta users... plus to see a 30 foot ape would be bad ass... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
I knew it was a matter of time before it was brought up again. Dont resurface that madness. :]
F-F-F-F-F-F-FROGS!!!

I say we put the frog in >:D.

Best answers
GET RID OF THE ALL OF THE CRASHING BUGS!!!

I can't get onto a server for more than 15 minutes without it crashing on itself. Oh well, you guys have a life too. gl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom