What do you expect from beta 1.3

JTR

Best answers
I "expect" some new attacks and ofcourse new trans...
Is would be cool if they added Goten or Chibi Trunks...
Dont expect much more than the first line...
Maybe some damage encrease (cant spell) on melee...
Dont care much about the PS... the melee is WAY awsomer...

JTR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ViRaX said:
And don't you guys miss the powerstruggles? I think there's too mutch melee compared to power struggle (and i really love power struggles so i find that a bad thing :()
Cause no one else seems to care I will reply.. Powerstruggles in DBZ play a very minimal role, aswell as beams in general. Melee is meant to be used alot more than beams, because that's what DBZ is focused on. There are plenty of other dbz mods that focus on beams that you could go play.

So chances are you aren't going to find much support looking for people who like using beams more than melee.. The factor that determines who wins a PS is their powerlevel.. in melee if you are good enough you can beat an SSJ in Normal mode, can't do that with a PS.

Best answers
Snake101 said:
The team said NO movie characters will be added, nor any form of fusion whatsoever. Captain Ginyu is a possibility, though, as is Tien.
Alrighty then. I'll make a listo f just DBZ characters that dont fuse.

Yamcha
Tein
Any/All Ginyu force members
Zarbon
Radditz
Nappa
Any/All Androids (16-20)
Pikkon
Dabura
Uub (he was in the end of Z after all)
Goten
Kid Trunks
Adult Gohan
Supreme Kai

Hope at least some of these guys would be added (especially Dabura and some androids).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more lists -_-' the team already knows what characters are available and you can search for about a dozen lists in the suggestion forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so stop spamming this topic

and u cant have too much melee watch the show u see theres maybe a beam once per 4 eps and 500 bazzillion melee eps

Best answers
OK the game is cool but it's hard at first with all those pros and yes its all melee melee etc. (heres what i think fell free to comment all you like)

#1 Dont touch melee its cool now and dosent need any CHanges (additions are ok*more moves*) except for one miner melee to change and that should be at the end of the melee i keep thinking how the hell is he backfireing me everytime well you should change that so either player will get to knock the other away and not both or everyone around to make things fair (well it actually dosent look fair when i think im rockin and i get my ass kicked far away) Its good that after melee we aint just standing there next to each other and start another melee but we should have the ability to kick them away in the end or vice versa.(for example who ever got the most hits off one another gets to get one last hit that knockes the player away doing little to nothing damage)

#2 Vegetas rapid fire balls are both week and not enough they should add a little smack to it if you know what i mean make the opponenet get knocked back with the balls (also if two people use vegitas attacks agaisnt each other the blasts should hit each other and blow up)so no one gets hurt except if your in there lol

#4 Very Important and should BE ADDED (my opinion) when somone powers up a blast and ONLY when its fully charged. and when somone trys to swoop/melee you the blast should automaticly stop the character right there (as if hes holding block) and he must do a powerstruggle (opponent hold's ball and gets dragged back)

Because before when im holding a ki bomb and i dont use it in time somone melee's me and it dissapears kinda cheep.

#5 Or in accordance to the above when somone fires a big ki blast (using half there ki) and i dont have time to power one up then when i have the power selected and press a button it should use 3/4 of my ki to retaliate a full blast

#6 Ki blasts should use a lot less Ki and do a bit more dammage (in size like he stands neer the blast gets usual damage but should also get knocked into a near by wall)

#7 one more transformation added for everyone (total of 2 treansformations)

#8 Last but not least One or more single player maps FoR Training and make training as detailed as what they got in budakai 2 if you ever played it. (let me see you walk forward) agaisnt a neutral bot that is like a punching bag.

#9 I Forgot this bots take too much addvantage of teleport shorten it.

Edit: Dont care about what characters you add and where they come from (movies, fusion etc.) but it would be nice to have 1 Maby 2 new ones in the next version (1.3) and who that character is dont know leave it to the makers to decide and well lets hope they surprise us

And i really think #1 and 4 Should really be an important thing (a first too look at in the next version 1.3) take your time on the others.

the mod is in your hands the imagination is in the heart of the fans.

Best answers
jeff_d5: You can knock the other guy away. End the combo with a hard (red) hit. If it connects, he goes flying, and can't retaliate.

I'm hoping for Teen Gohan. Go go mystic power! >:D

Best answers
Ya i know that but it should be something defualt at the end that cant be blocked but is activated by the person with the most successful hits

even if the dont change it its still cool

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like you all know i almost only talk about vegeta so here are some vegeta inproovmends.
when he get's majin and does prepunch, he has something non of the other has.
:notice:

maybe buu can have it to sinse he is majin to.
and self distruct whit it, and can reach min. 30 meter around him(not like evm, improvise :] .) and gets bigger when he get's stronger.

Best answers
Of Couse that they should have stuff like that for every transformation a bunch of moves and ki moves should be removed and new ones added.

you make a great idea with vegita

Best answers
hmm. I still want something more to melee :D New transformations, new characters(he said something about those in hlradio), new attacks(improved beam fight too).

Best answers
Demon_Kid said:
In addition to the new effects and transformations, I would like to see more characters added. Not sure who to add, but some ideas could be:

Tien
Yamcha
Adult Gohan
Ginyu Force members
Movie characters
Fusion characters

Well, maybe just add 2-4 new characters to it. Reason I say this is, that it's a hassle transfering files back and forth to use new characters. So, they should just add a few of the more popular characters, that arn't already in, to it.
1. Find a Transform for Tien and Yamcha and Ginyu and his members
2. Thay said it before and I say it now, MOVIE AND GT CHARS AINT GOING TO BE ADDED
3. DBZ only have 1 fusion char thads vegetto.

Best answers
Hey gaara you forgot Gotenks....oh well you need fusion to that one...but potara to vegeto too...well krillin have transform it would be so hard to get transform to them(fans can accept that its just making game fair). Well i hope piccolo get Makosen(well its his best move...). Well, thats all.

Best answers
I would love to see Goku get the Kaioken attack. Just listening to him yell "KAIOKEN TIMES (insert random amount here)" and seeing him light up in a fiery red aura and speed toward some unlucky fool...that would be awesome. A good way to balance out the temporary PL increase would be to have HP decrease. Ki shouldnt decrease. In the show King Kai says not to use it too often or at too high of a level because it damages the body, and the gradual decrease in HP will reflect this. It would be neat to PS with a ascended player, use Kaioken and end up winning.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
so stop spamming this topic

and u cant have too much melee watch the show u see theres maybe a beam once per 4 eps and 500 bazzillion melee eps
That's not really a justification for the game.

The characters didn't spam energy because they didn't have the power to waste. But if you notice Goku vs Majin Vegeta's fight, which was pretty much their first serious fight at SSJ2/Majin, they had tons of energy to waste, and they flung energy back and forth throughout the entire fight.

I think that's what most people expect from the game--a balance of the two.

Best answers
powerstruggles r great but dbz is mainly melee n e way so i love ti i was just playing and was fighting a guy who was vegeta (i was goku) we were having awsome melee fights then almost like instinct we both charged up (i charged a kamehameha) n he his final flash a very good stuggle but i prevaled n took him (and unfortunateltly, considering i was on the other side of the map :(, i unfortunatley took me out too

lol where was i goin with this???
o yeah melee rules :yes:

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
That's not really a justification for the game.

The characters didn't spam energy because they didn't have the power to waste. But if you notice Goku vs Majin Vegeta's fight, which was pretty much their first serious fight at SSJ2/Majin, they had tons of energy to waste, and they flung energy back and forth throughout the entire fight.

I think that's what most people expect from the game--a balance of the two.
I think it would involve more Energy attacks if you didn't have to switch between Melee and other attacks.

It's like, you need to be swooping to melee, and you can't use beams while swooping, so... it would probably work.

That way, you could hurl Ki Balls at them, or quick beams, then swoop them and melee them.

Best answers
Demon_Kid said:
Uub (he was in the end of Z after all)
Thats an interesting character to add, and by the means of it, he was in DBZ. His transformation could be just like piccolo's, ascend to higher lvl without changing his state.

Best answers
:) I have a great idea for esf beta 1.3.

It is that theres a story mod in it aswell as internet like for exaple all the dbz sagas stating at saiyan saga and ends at buu saga. For example in saiyan saga u have to defeat vegeta and nappa.Soo lets says ur goku and u defeat nappa and next ur fight vs vegeta and if u lose u can restart.And lets say u have 3 lives and ur enemie has 4.And the higher u are in the game the higher ur p-l gets. Also u can change ur character but only if u get game over .When u exit the game all u do is save.And when u wanna play again u load ur game please esf team do it.It would be soo fun. :) :laff:

I know it sounds impossible for u guys to do but im not saying u cant.But its just a suggestion.Please try to do it doe it would be great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom