What do you expect from beta 1.3

Best answers
1.3 is just trans and attacks but will be good

...ps varlen look at pm

Best answers
I like all ESF 1.2 but in 1.3 it well be cool whit more transformations like Kid Buu and SSJ2, SSJ3, 100% Freeza (Nano Freeza) cell to be Perfect cell and so on...
and new Attacks like Buu's Absorbing, Goku's Kaioken or Dragonfist, Vegeta's Selfdestruction and Cell Selfdestruction :D it will be cool but don't make it to powerfull so all the n00bs will due it all the time and so on... and if you will make so all the Characters have are Special Attack like Vegeta's Selfdestruction and Cell Selfdestruction and Buu's Absorbing and so on... sorry im spelling like **** but im are form Danmark :D

Best answers
Not necesarily for 1.3, but eventually:
Goku - SSJ2, SSJ3
Vegeta - USSJ Vegeta, SSJ2 (Majin)
Gohan - SSJ2, Ascended (hopfully they change the model to just adult form)
Trunks - USSJ Trunks (massive muscles, white eyes), SSJ2 Trunks
Piccolo - Fusion w/ Nail, Fusion w/ Kame
Freeza - Form 3 (the big one), Form 4
Krillin - Something to even him out with everyone else.
Cell - Perfect Cell, Ultra-Perfect Cell (after he blows up with Goku)
buu - Super buu, Kid Buu.

New Stuff: Pumping the power struggle, Kaioken attack, a re-designed turbo (there's a thread about this in the suggestion forum), and some new attacks for Trunks.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
That's not really a justification for the game.

The characters didn't spam energy because they didn't have the power to waste. But if you notice Goku vs Majin Vegeta's fight, which was pretty much their first serious fight at SSJ2/Majin, they had tons of energy to waste, and they flung energy back and forth throughout the entire fight.

I think that's what most people expect from the game--a balance of the two.
Exactly what i meen!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NoneExistant said:
Thats an interesting character to add, and by the means of it, he was in DBZ. His transformation could be just like piccolo's, ascend to higher lvl without changing his state.

ep. 272 was the last dbz episode, anything after that is called dbz. But was created by the the GT devolopers. So i doubt he will make it in the game.

Best answers
another thing im not getting the feel of is big powers now a days we should add one more effect just like an explosion but not harmful for example

when ever the two strongest players in the server collide with melee or an attack should send out huge shock waves or a giant bubble and it just shoots out in all directions showing the power in there (dosent do anything just for looks) and maby some lighting come down.

what im getting at is some effects to show for example krillin vs freeza wont show anything but ssjgoku vs ssjvegita should shake the map alot am i right.

and for each lvl of ssj make it more intense like when gohon's ssj2 fighting buu while hes meleeing not just big explosions of energy but also electricity or lightining. most of the effects should be fore the strongest players excpecially for those accended. or depending on the server can be changed to how oftem (everyone two strongest 4 strongest etc...)

same should go for intense ki Stuggles but im not too shure what you could do there. (use your imagination mod makers) its a challange so face it.
perhaps anyone neer the loser half gets just as much damage as the guy in there??

something for 1.3

remember think ahead,........ think the future.
ignore your obstacles and head for the goal.

Best answers
SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER

Best answers
I'd like to see all the rest of the transformations in there...and if they are there, make them a little quicker to get to. I don't always have the time to play that long and it's always nice to have some kind of progression.

Melee is also used too much in the current version...I liked power struggles better :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BiG MuNkY said:
SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER SINGLE PLAYER SINGLEPLAYER
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM :S

Anyway why should the saiyans have better fx/attacks then the other characters. This game is about bing balanced, not about becoming an uber n00b fr34kshow.

Best answers
Spanish, sorry :]

pues al igual que esta las peleas a melee i combos pues que haiga peleas i una especie de combos de bolas de energia, un combate con muchas bolas de energia o algo asin, tambien espero ke agregen a brolly, janemba i coola, i poner a vegeta en GOOD, tambien escenas de transformaciones que sean guapas, mas ataques como salen en esta web :] http://www.anzwers.org/free/steini/attacks.html

la lista asin quedaria muy bien

GOOD

Goku
Gohan
Vegeta
Krilin
Piccolo
Trunks
Gohan adult

EVIL

Frieza
Cell
Buu
Brolly
Coola
Janemba
C-15

Brolly - ssj - ussj - ssj2
coola - form1 - form2 - form3
janemba gordo - janemba normal - nose mas
C-15 - Super C-15 - nose mas

Best answers
No movie characters.

And what the hell is Krillin suppose to do for another transformation? Change to a bluish color?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
That's not really a justification for the game.

The characters didn't spam energy because they didn't have the power to waste. But if you notice Goku vs Majin Vegeta's fight, which was pretty much their first serious fight at SSJ2/Majin, they had tons of energy to waste, and they flung energy back and forth throughout the entire fight.

I think that's what most people expect from the game--a balance of the two.

and if u look durring that fight its all generic beams and basic ki blasts

which is what id asume most people use

u didnt see them going kamehameha every minute now did u

Best answers
yea thats what i do. Melee him, then ki blast or generic ball/beam after the knock back. Same with simple melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom