Were is your stage in life?

Best answers
well i am gonna go to puberty(sp?) in 2-3 years
also this is the years i get lectured about this *** test in Texas that i have to pass to get to the next grade
My personal life isnt going to well either... my parents yell at me... brothers keep punching me... and the fact that my friends think i am psyco cause i told them i was going suicidal(not now found a better way to resolve)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May I remind you that you are 10 years old. You havn't even put a dent in it yet. I'm 19 and I havn't even put a dent in it yet. I'm in second year University, and I don't even know what I want to do with my life and you're already worried about yours at 10? The only thing you need to start worrying about is being a kid, and being one for as long as you can. =)

Best answers
people keep saying that...
i noticed i am one of the youngest in my class but like 5th tallest in the grade or 3rd i dunno
*edit*
i dont no what the hell i am gonna do for my life
i dont study
i hardly pay attention in class
my drum teacher gets mad at me for not practicing drums

Best answers
Yeah dude...I'm with Opti on this one...just live your life and enjoy the hell out of it....you've only got one shot you might as well enjoy it...good luck with the whole depression thing thouh

Best answers
lol i already tried to give the fullest of my childhood but cant
i have almost no free time in my life
4 days i have something for 1 hour
3 days i have nothing but homework
24/7 parents make me study and stuff like that cause they say i am going to middle school so i have to study alot
i really dont care
*edit*
i messed up my life already
bad relationship with parents because i start getting mad so i yell at them....not good :(
my friends only keep me happy :smile: :yes:
cant tell if i will have a happy family or a wander that is asking for money :(

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't be dumb your 10 the only thing you needa worry bout is cartoons and milk. Seriously thou trust me if you realize you have a bad relationship with your parents from now work on it or try and do what they say. As for homework it's safe to say all guys hate doing it hell im 16 and i dont do it but i should so my advice study and and do your homework and you'll be fine dont worry bout the rest of your life at 10 thats waht university is for.

Best answers
yea if i dont pass a test...
maybe you guys havent heard of the TAKS test(texas ONLY) i have to pass this or i hvae to re-do the grade
i almost failed the time i did it in 4th grade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you were the one and only korean?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like your just stressing over a test, and are now blaming simple things in your life for the basis of the stress.

That's what tests really are, they are a stress examiner. The object of a test is to remain as calm and collective as possible.

Also, your parents only pressure you, because they want you to succeed.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what my mom say's all the time it's anoying:
Home work first then play.

Take her advice... And it's no one's fault but youre's for getting in trouble/notpassing the test because you didn't study.

Best answers
what stage of life am I in...hmmm between sleeping and working...

I am in a university and well i sadly don't study...i do bull**** things to the end and i do get average to above average scores...just study and do the work..pays off in the end..while i am off making an okay amount of money you can be living in cancoon doing whatever with whoever..((you have years to come for that but until then i can dream for ya LOL )) but anyway...yea you are 10...what is that? 4th grade? 5th? dude just have some fun...

::puts on captain planet uniform:: Don't do drugs, keep our environment clean and remember, YOU HAVE THE POWER

::Music fades out:: Captain planet he's our hero, ::fade Fade fade::

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post Highschool period....and I'm not going to college(A pointless institution. I don't care what anyone says, I'm not wasting my time in one.).....so I'm in a flux period....absolutely nothign going on in my life.

Best answers
if only i could be 10 again *dreams*....anyway...my advice to u would be to just have fun...and what u said about your parents and not paying attention in class and stuff...thats all fixable dude...thats all ur decisions...if u know its wrong and u know its gonna hurt u then dont do it...trust me just paying attention in class helps out more than studying (at least it did for me anyway)...

its funny tho...ur spending all this time trying to grow up as fast as u can...but when u get my age (20+) u just wish u could be a kid again instead of having to worry about bills and stuff...have fun while u can...and do your best...thats all u can do...and like Taurus said...u only get one shot at life...so u better make the most of it while u can

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I am still trying to figure out what stage I'm in, lol. Almost done with highschool/working thats all I know...

I wish I could be 10 again, that was the good years :)

Bolteh2

B
yell back at your parents
punch your brothers
call your "friends" psycho for some reason

you'll do fine as long as you stay out of the emo goth ****

oh.. it's not a big deal if you fail that test.. you can clean up the poo of the trainrails.. i heard that actually pays very well

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm post high-school pre university, you think you dunno where you're going and you're 10. I'm 17 and I dunno where I'm going, it gets tougher as you get older so try and set a goal so you have something to work for. (trust me it does motivate you to do better)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mate, when your 10 years old, NO test you take will affect your life so greatly, contrary to what you might think, all tests do is find out how your teachers are doing...or thats how it is over here anyway.

your 10, BE 10, dont try and act like an adult, cos one day you wont have that choice, youll have to be an adult, and youll wanna be a kid, and you threw that away when you had the choice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thinkmost off the peeps whent thru that , Homework stuff with 10 and barely did them (me) , and there is always trouble with Parents or your next peeps where ya living with, its just like taht.
Dude your 10 go out an build a treehouse that was what i did.

Im now 21 and i HAVE to work but i dunno whats that called in US language, its where you have to work for the state for 9-10 Months, well im not doing that ARMY thinngy, im working in an Hospital in the technik thinggy , and after that i dunno.
But with 10 you shouldnt complain over such thinggys.
Now with 21 i laugh over that things where i made back the days..
Peace.

Best answers
Hehehe... I only have that kind of thing now... Any way... your 10....Just pay atension in class.... Its rule nr 1..... Be always on the good side of your teatcher.. That mean... no talking while the leson is on.... After it... Talk all you want....

Any way Dont think your the onyl one with exams... And in 2 years you will laught at what you dont know now.... Abouth suicide.... Trust me... It will be fine... That feeling..: Nowif i fail this test... my life is ruiend....

Trust me... just studie... And youl be thro....

Abouth consentrating in class....

First you need at least 8 or 9 hours of sleep..... Becous not only cant you think normalll.. sleepy... But your brain cant work proper......

Any way... Got to go and studie that stupid math....:S P.S Fuyn thing... Our math teatcher killed 1 student.... :laff: Goodtihng... is that it wasent me... ANd she is geting replaced ... WOHOOOOOOO!!!! :laff:

I still wish i was 10....

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion school doesn't count till the last year (or at least in Australia) you work your butt off in the last year and everything pays off. While 10 years old they're still teaching you the times tables. (well probably not but i honestly can't remember what I was taught when I was 10) I think you're taking this far too seriously (or trying to grab more attention for yourself -_-) either way just chill out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom