Were is your stage in life?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Post Highschool period....and I'm not going to college(A pointless institution. I don't care what anyone says, I'm not wasting my time in one.).....so I'm in a flux period....absolutely nothign going on in my life.
I wouldn't say it's pointless. Pointless for you to go, but not for everybody else. You want high school grads performing surgery?

However, I hate it when people say that everyone needs to graduate high school then move on and go through college. Graduating High School is important, but college is not for everyone.

That said, I'm a freshman in college just taking general education classes at the moment until I figure what I want to go for. So far I'm thinking Psychology, but with that I'd have to go all the way through graduate school as well seeing as how bachelor's degrees in psych open no doors.

Best answers
Im 17 and ive BLOWN all my school life to crap - make the most of it so you dont make an arse of yourself like i did

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I'm currently expecting my first child, which will be the new phase of my life: Parenthood. I am nervous and excited about trying to remember the mistakes my parents have made and make my child's life that much better.
I didn't know that, congratulations!

---

My stage of life is this... I'm 15, soon to be 16, I am passing my classes, not with ease, but I'm getting by. I got my learning permit for driving. I have an awesome girlfriend, and as bad as I'm doing in school, and as much as alot of people hate me. I still have a crapload of really good friends, and I HAVE NEVER been better.

Best answers
Deman said:
I wouldn't say it's pointless. Pointless for you to go, but not for everybody else. You want high school grads performing surgery?

However, I hate it when people say that everyone needs to graduate high school then move on and go through college. Graduating High School is important, but college is not for everyone.

That said, I'm a freshman in college just taking general education classes at the moment until I figure what I want to go for. So far I'm thinking Psychology, but with that I'd have to go all the way through graduate school as well seeing as how bachelor's degrees in psych open no doors.
i kinda agree, personally i believe its better to graduate highschool, then take a year or two off school to go around and work at different jobs to gain some experience in the work world, then you go to college when you feel its neccessary

Best answers
As far as my stage in life I am a freshman in college (majoring in Network Administration)...Just got a new job where I will be working 40+ hours per week closing (3-midnight)...Which is unfortunately the only time I can talk to my girlfriend whom is 2000 miles and 2 timezones away so yeah...Pretty busy schedual.

Hoping that not being able to talk to Britt as much will bring us closer together...just wish we had more of a start before we were put in this kind of a situation...

so thats my stage/phase in life...good luck with your troubles dude and I want my account back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom