Were is your stage in life?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm in my junior year in high school, I'm moving to texas tomorrow to live with my father, finish high school and join the air force.

The military should be a boost to help me prepare for life. :eek:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im in my junior year in high school as well. I've thought about joining the military, but i just dont know yet. I definitely dont want to work for the rest of my life just so i can get a paycheck. I'd like to experience as many things as possible in whatever time i have on this cursed planet =/.

Best answers
its been said many times but im just going to repeat it..
you are 10 years old. dont stress but relax.
when i was 10 years old i'd still play outside with friends and stuff like that.

i didnt worry about ANYTHING. why ? because you dont have to when you are 10 years old. you're a kid and you should act like a kid :)

not trying to scare you or anything but if you think it's hard being 10 then just wait until you have to do your final exams when you're about 16 and again when you're like 20 (at least it's like that here in the netherlands :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just bring an apple for your 5th grade teacher and then sit and be a good little boy, and maybe you'll get an A for apple!

And if you're fretting over tests in the 5th grade, just wait until you get into high school :/.

Best answers
yea thx guys for he tips....
my friends and i go and do alot of crazy/fun stuff together
like going to the middle school we are going next year that is like 1/2 a mile away

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...real crazy...

Be sure to look both ways when crossing the street. It is better to be safe than sorry o_O.

Best answers
lol yea i no i learned that from this kid that got run over by a car...
i mean it i was just looking at him then he got ran over...
sad story

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I learned that after i realized cars were large and fast and i was small and slow.

Bolteh2

B
there is this cool game where you have to jump right infront of a train but you have to make sure the train doesn't hit you! so jump on time..

it's great, try it :x

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come now, Bolteh. Hes 10. This means he might actually try to play that awesome awesome game that only cool kids play. We cool kids dont want him to play our game....unless......are you cool crazykorean?

Bolteh2

B
alot of idiots do it, i've never tried it before..

well, i was close but i jumped behind the train, not in front of it.. then i called my friends and thye said i was cool

Best answers
dude, me+12=12 year old in texas... dude dont think about middle school and ****... its is easy... do really good in school and youll see most other things come easier.. like popularity, school comes first neva forget... dude taks doesnt keep u in the same grade... thats ur parents, they are they only ones that decide until...around high school if im not mistaken... (what part of texas you in?) im plano AKA. dallas fort worth metroplex and dude suicide is neva the answer try and live ur life in the fullest

Best answers
crazykorean said:
i have almost no free time in my life
4 days i have something for 1 hour
3 days i have nothing but homework
That sounds familiar... oh wait, that's right, that's called life buddy. Your not the only one on the planet that has problems, and frankly, it gets on my nerves that you seem to think this way. When I was 10, the only thing I cared about was being able to watch Fox Kids after school, and making sure I always had fresh AA batteries for my Gameboy.
I think you need to get over yourself bud. Life isn't a picnic, but even still... you worry way too much over things you will be laughing at yourself for even thinking about years from now.

and dude suicide is neva the answer try and live ur life in the fullest
Rarely would I say take advice from a 12 year old, but he is quite right.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
yea i am pretty cool cause alot girls like me i guess
For someone who wasnt able to detect my sarcasm, you have quite an ego -_-.

You're 10. Enjoy these last few years cause its going to start sucking pretty bad (then again, maybe not). Prepare yourself for Junior High.

Junior High School was awesome. Best 3 years of my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic is such a damn joke. But what do you expect?

Anyway I've never heard of an emo-goth stress-cutter suicidally depressed Korean before. So maybe he'll just be the kind that does really well, goes to MIT or something, and THEN kills himself.

Just kidding. Look, crazykorean, you're young and stupid. Act like a kid for now, play with your action figures, play tag in the park, and kickball and dodgeball and all of that crap, and for god's sake go to recess, you'll never ever get to ever again. Then wait until your ass is like 16 to start *****ing about your life like most whiny kids do at that age, you're not the only one. Even then people are going to tell you to suck it the hell up, things could be worse. And you know what? They're all right.

You seem to be very depressed about life and at the same time you can say some real haughty crap. I'd go so far as to think you're just ploying for attention, which isn't abnormal for a kid to do, but if you wanna go out of your way to be an ass and make some empathetic people actually worry about your spotlight-seeking self, then you're really crossing a line. You're fine. Suck it up. You don't need to know your goddamn career at age 10, screw your drums teacher and play whatever it is you WANT to play, you don't need to study for -middle school-, those 3 years are fun as hell and worthless at the same time (in terms of your future).

This kid is a product of modern over-achiever parenting. Instead of cracking kids into suicidal depressions in high school, it's happening in elementary school. Sad, sad world we're liviing in now.

Best answers
yea my dads blocking all the games on comp
hl2
css cs
all that
and wc3...
yes i am gonna get bored
my dad is a ****ing *******(not to be mean)
he keeps thinking that i will be a bad ass dumbass when i grow up so he keeps making me study not letting me spend any of my free time
btw all 5th graders have atleast WC3 as game.... i think or halo or something like that

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What stage am I at?

I finished High School last May, and I've been in my first year at university since September. I am currently gaining credit in science courses to gain a general base to specialize on next year. I am about to enter, legally speaking, my adult life, with my 18th birthday being a week today.

Like several others have said in this thread, I'd kill to be 10 again. But, I won't lecture you on that. This thread asked what stage of life I was at, and that's how I figured I'd post ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm currently expecting my first child, which will be the new phase of my life: Parenthood. I am nervous and excited about trying to remember the mistakes my parents have made and make my child's life that much better.

Best answers
most asian parents are too strict and uptight, hmm thinking back to when i was 10, thats when i quit action figures, also started smoking ciggarettes and masturbation when i was 13, so you have another good 2 years to go before you bloom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom