wen i play i dont have a radar and the multiplayer options looks different

Best answers
the multiplayer options looks different
by the way im using dod retail for it wen the shorcut asked cannot find csstrike.exe i just used dod (i dont have cs tfc or hl just dod retail)
oya i installed it into the dod folder its not in anywher just
program files\day of defeat\esf
and my default contols r different

mine doesnt look like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After you install it you have to activate it by going to Custom Game, selecting Earth's Special Forces, and activating it. If it doesn't show up in the list of custom games, you've installed it incorrectly.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure you installed Beta 1.1 and not alpha 2.0?

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
After you install it you have to activate it by going to Custom Game, selecting Earth's Special Forces, and activating it. If it doesn't show up in the list of custom games, you've installed it incorrectly.
wut do u mean custom game whers that?

Best answers
When you open up half-life or any other mod using won (including DOD) there is a row of selections on it (I.E. Console, multiplayer, configuration, ect.) one of them should be titled Custom Games

Best answers
Akcsfreak said:
When you open up half-life or any other mod using won (including DOD) there is a row of selections on it (I.E. Console, multiplayer, configuration, ect.) one of them should be titled Custom Games
acualy mines like:
find servers
create servers
change game
options quit

Best answers
Well then that means your using steam :rolleyes: that screeen shot is of won, download the ESF patch for steam, its floating around here somewhere, forgot where it was.

Best answers
Akcsfreak said:
Well then that means your using steam :rolleyes: that screeen shot is of won, download the ESF patch for steam, its floating around here somewhere, forgot where it was.
no acualy my dod is "fresh" from the packedge and i dont count on getting steam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom