Weighted clothing

Best answers
sorry with the double posts I didn't know it got threw so went back and edited it

Best answers
Weighted clothing...when you take it off, you gain a little speed..and a little powerlevel...wait that's TURBO! You could just use TURBO! and it could be bound to a key with some command..like +TURBO! And every character can use TURBO!

Best answers
I actually think this would be nice to have, because it would add to the challenge if you have played for a while. I mean, people are going to get good at this game when 1.2 comes out and I think that it would add some depth if they could try fighting a fellow clan member or someone of equal skill with weights when their opponent is transformed. I also think that it has balance just the same as SSJ does only in reverse. I think that it's a good idea.

Best answers
It comes in handy when you want more fun like when you fight someone with a much lower pl you have to do less attacks and when pl equel you have more fun on beating him up while when high pl you kill him with 2 blows

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill make this quick..
1) No
2) Why would you even want weighted clothing only to take it off and come stronger when you can go SSJ instead?
3) You guys are just weird for supporting this idea... :p

Best answers
no way this idea pwnz...its a good way to humiliate someone and adds a challenge for more skilled players...lets say your in a server with nothing but noobs..and killing them is way too easy....well just slap on some weighted clothign and it will make it a bit harder...i would love it..

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
Ill make this quick..
1) No
2) Why would you even want weighted clothing only to take it off and come stronger when you can go SSJ instead?
3) You guys are just weird for supporting this idea... :p
yeah I kinda agree with Darktooth. It seems like a good idea but when you really think about it it doesnt seem that important in a dbz game to be able to put heavyer clothes on. It might be a cool little addon but like I said it just doesnt seem that thats needed.

Best answers
if u whant to humilate someone... decend then beat them when their in SSJ problem solved!

I do it all the time as piccolo :laff:

this would just add somthing that isnt realy needed

i rate it: :no: :no: (2 out of 5)

Best answers
It should be class specific (ie: goku, picollo, etc) and you gain pL faster (ie x amount more pl per hit) with it on. But while it is on you go only so fast.

The problem I have with this is someone who puts it on right before every hit. Unless some kind of balancing is done it would be kinda... odd.

Like sensu beans they should be throughhout the map :D cept hidden. =P

Best answers
Or, instead, you could just fight wihtout using turbo. :O

Best answers
I think U should be weaker when wearing those clothes, but when u train with it u should gain more pl:p

Best answers
that idea had been shown before!
and it is in the currect version 1.1! is it called TURBO
you can use it by pressing the T button! try it now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a really dumb idea.

This is meant to be a fast paced fighting game.

"Hold on guys! Gotta take my weighted clothing off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom