Weighted clothing

Best answers
there should be weighted clothing in 1.2 or 1.3
when you wear your weighted clothing you wil be slower and weaker when you have weighted clothing on but when you have weighted clothing on you will increase your power and speed faster and have some animation to take of the clothing

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how will you choose to wear the weighted clothing?

will you start off with it?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so the maps will have random piles of weighted clothing everywhere?

Best answers
no i mean you start with them and you can take them off but dissapear and you can put on your weighted clothes not picking them up

Best answers
What would be the point of wearing them then if it only made you weaker?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's the same as transforming only in the other direction
example:
normal -> trans -> get stronger, less pl gained
normal -> wear weighted clothes -> get weaker, less pl gain

understand?

Best answers
erm if anything the dbz characters got more powerlevel for wearing weights :p
So if goku and piccolo are the only ones who use the weights it makes it pretty pointless doesn't it? Having a map with weighted rooms would be good, but as for weighted clothing, i can't think of a way that would be used at all..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
it's the same as transforming only in the other direction
example:
normal -> trans -> get stronger, less pl gained
normal -> wear weighted clothes -> get weaker, less pl gain

understand?
So where's the gain?

In both you have less pl gain, and the clothes make you weaker? Isn't that like putting a sign on your back saying kick me?

Best answers
he means you got alot more pl for hitting people when you have on the clothes....
would be great for noob bashing, but wearing them against a skilled player would get you destroyed

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
clothes give more pl on kill, but you are slower with them on... it would be cool :D
just a button like as/descend

Best answers
yeah it sems interesting....maybe if your board or need some serious PL fast to test your ssj model or u just wanna get ssj faster u can put em on and then u trans...one thing though....what if like someone trains with weigted clothing and then takes it off...will they loosse the PL thei gained??...will they keep the PL they gained?...and if someone transes with the weighted clothing....does it affect the ssj speed and streangth along with the PL gain??...also will there be an animation of them changing?...if so i request that bulma and and some other girls be put into ESf.....lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's basically powering down to gain power level faster, powering up again to use that power. The only problem I see with it is how it would further unbalance Saiyans and characters that can already power down from transformation to gain power faster than those that have already transformed.

Best answers
well in think it adds a twist to it...gives you an extra option to tinker with....now if u have a qaurrel with someone and u wannaembarrase them...then u could fight em with weighted clothing and prove your skilll...its a skill tester really...and i think it could also help nomral mellee because it would teach people to react and train them to time their moves correctly and so forth.....i think it could be put to use....

Best answers
well why dont they make it a trans for maybe 1.3 or higher like you start with weighted clothing on picollo at 650'000 you get like 1'500'000 and you can take it off.
maybe like 2 acend & decend buttons 1 normal charge up and fusion with nail and stuff and the other on normal charged up or something and you get a small power boost by taking of weighted clothing or pumping your muscles up but it drains ki at 2%
a second and charging slower.

Best answers
well why dont they make it a trans for maybe 1.3 or higher like you start with weighted clothing on picollo at 650'000 you get like 1'000'000 and you can take it off.
maybe like 2 acend & decend buttons 1 normal charge up and fusion with nail and stuff and the other on normal charged up or something and you get a small power boost by taking of weighted clothing or pumping your muscles up but it drains ki at 2%
a second and charging slower.

Best answers
lol why not double posts? that amkes everything fun...lol :p ...anyways it would be kool to have it liek somewhat of a trans...but i would rather have it as a choice...so that if im ssj...im can just power down and then put on the weighted clothing and bash some noobs......i think it wouldbe fun...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dylan3220 be alittle more careful when making posts... If it looks like it is not loading give it more time so you dont have to do that post over again.

Best answers
off-topic: dylan3220 did not press it over and over again, look at the time between the two posts :S he just doesn't know that there is an "edit" button.

on-topic: weighted clothing could has some good points and some bad points so if this was further thought of i could be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom