Warrior Withing PC or PS2 version?

Best answers
i was wondering if i should get the Warrior Within pc version or ps2 version? i learned my lesson with the spiderman 2 pc version lol sucked badly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't compare the two. Spiderman 2 had a pc version which was a COMPLETELY different game than the console versions. Warrior Within is identical on all systems, so it all boils down to preference.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the games are identical on the different platforms, PC is always better---IF your computer is good enough to run it well.

Why is PC better, always? Because the company can release PATCHES, and you can get them easily. Plus, you generally get more options and there's a greater chance for multiplayer (e.g. Halo 1) on the PC format.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you're like me, and enjoy playing games on a widescreen TV instead of a monitor, and a sofa instead of a chair.

Best answers
ohh, thats good, i wanted to make sure before i just went out and bought it, without even knowing if it was any good or not. lol the only comfortable thing i got to sit on while playing games is my pc chair, and i got a nice soround sound system for my pc, so i think the pc version is good. Thnx for your guy's replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom