Wacom Tablet problems

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, some time this year, ( I forgot, atleast 3 months ago) I bought a 400-500$ tablet( http://ca.pricegrabber.com/search_techspecs_full.php/masterid=850078 ).
I only used it a few time's, and packed it away..
recently, I forgot why I did just that.. I wanted to really use it,
so I hooked it back up, tried to install the software,
then it gave me an error,

It's also not pressure sensitive with either programs that came with the bundle ( I was able to install those but not the main diver/software)
I've already tried going to the main wacom site and install the driver's, still no pressure sensitivity.
Apology's if I don't reply right away.
My internet's screwed up too (during 9pm-11am it constantly disconnect's for short periods of time, and is extremelly slow in between)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try emailing their tech support. Therve probably seen this before and know how to fix it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is that your Autoexec.nt file is non-existant (or possibly damaged). For some reason, some spyware removers/pop-up blockers detect this file as malicious and remove it.

Right Click + Save-As

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZOMFG!!!
I LOVE YOU OPTY!!!

FIRST PIC EVAR MADE! >;O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
DUN DUN DUN to the rescue The problem is that your Autoexec.nt file is non-existant (or possibly damaged). For some reason, some spyware rem... OH i see this has already been cleared out xD. And Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom